2,763 is a reoccurring number in the Battle for Dream Island series, most commonly used as the number of miles from where BFDI takes place to Yoyleland. In metric units, this distance translates to approximately 4,446.6 km.
- The Glistening - During the challenge (which is jumping as farthest as possible), Leafy uses her map in mid-air to transport to Yoyleland, thus winning the challenge with 2,763 miles.
- Get Digging - Team No-Name has a lack of yoyleberries for the challenge, which is making Yoylestew. Firey exclaims that the yoyleberries are in Yoyleland, which is 2,763 miles away.
- Get in the Van - During the intro, Leafy (now turned into metal from eating yoyleberries) comes back after a 2,763-mile walk to see Pin and Bubble.
- BFDIA 6 Deleted Scenes - In one scene, both Book and Pencil worry about how the Clubhouse of Awesomeness is atop the Eiffel Tower, which is 2,763 miles away.
- Fortunate Ben - During Liy's elimination, Remote mentions that Death P.A.C.T. has saved 2,763 lives.
- No More Snow! - Needle takes out her Distance Tracker 2000 to check how far Yoyle Mountain is from where they are, which is 70 feet. She accidentally set it to the Evil Canyon as the destination. Coiny changes it, and it reveals that Yoyle Mountain is really 2,761 miles from their current location.
- Fortunate Ben - Liy prevented 2,753 deaths.
- 2,763 is occasionally mentioned by Cary in his (non-BFDI) videos. An example is when he called Crafty7 "Crafty2763" in his TWOW series.
- In TWOW 1A, Cary showed an example comment to explain how to vote, and the fake comment shown have 2,763 likes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.