|“||It's in Yoyleland, which is 2,763 miles away!||”|
2,763 is a recurring number in the Battle for Dream Island series, most commonly used as the number of miles from Goiky to Yoyleland. In metric units, this distance translates to approximately 4,446.6 km. Michael says that the number 2,763 refers to the number of offspring in each generation in the Huang family.
- "The Glistening": During the challenge (which was jumping as farthest as possible), Leafy uses her map in mid-air to transport to Yoyleland, thus winning the challenge with 2,763 miles.
- "Get Digging": Team No-Name has a lack of yoyleberries for the challenge, which is an ingredient for Yoylestew. Firey exclaims that the yoyleberries are in Yoyleland, which is 2,763 miles away.
- "Get in the Van": During the intro, Leafy (now turned into metal from eating yoyleberries) comes back after a 2,763-mile walk to see Pin and Bubble.
- BFDIA 6 Deleted Scenes: In one scene, both Book and Pencil worry about how the Clubhouse of Awesomeness is atop the Eiffel Tower, which is 2,763 miles away.
- "Fortunate Ben": During Liy's elimination, Remote mentions that Death P.A.C.T. has saved 2,763 lives.
- "Return of the Rocket Ship": Shortly after X crashes through the ground, Four states they are hurtling to the Earth's center at 2,763 miles per hour.
- "Don't Dig Straight Down": Robot Flower says Golf Ball has been preventing iance from getting to the surface 2,763 times. Golf Ball states that each of those times lead to the creation of "beauty", which was a message.
- "X Marks the Spot": Ruby tells Bubble that Blocky had killed her 2,763 times. There is also a recommended character named 2,763, which looks like the Arabic numeral 2,763.
- "Let's Raid The Warehouse": Four says that Yellow Face's warehouse is 2,763 miles away. There is also a recommended character named 2,763, who has appeared several times.
- "Who Stole Donut's Diary?": A random announcer voice said that Blocky's Funny Doings International and their affiliated parties were sentenced to 2,763 years in prison for perjury and lying under oath, as Blocky had done both as a prank twice in under five minutes.
- "The Tweested Temple": Purple Face says the Temple was built in the year 2763. This implies that the world of BFDI takes place in the future.
- "The Hidden Contestant": Gelatin gets his "Sun Facts" book and goes to fact #2,763, which says, "Cardboard Boxes can remain permanently on sun-like surfaces".
- "Hello Woody! (Now available to order)": When Pen asks for a lettuce wrap, it then shows a black screen with the text "27.63 seconds later." If one multiplies it by 100, they will get 2,763. It also took Firey 46 minutes and 3 seconds to climb the Tree of Bulbosity, which is 2,763 seconds.
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3": One of the contests was to eat 2,634 chocolate balls.
- "No More Snow!": Needle takes out her Distance Tracker 2000 to check how far Yoyle Mountain is from where they are, which is 70 feet (21 meters). She accidentally set it to the Evil Canyon as the destination. Coiny changes it, and it reveals that Yoyle Mountain is really 2,761 miles (4,443 kilometers) from their current location.
- "The Long-lost Yoyle City": Pin mentions that she is tired of walking, and asks, "Who here can throw really well?". Spongy replies, "Me!" Pin then asks Spongy if he can throw a twig 2,760 miles (4,442 kilometers).
- "Fortunate Ben": Liy prevented 2,753 deaths.
- The Official Firey Plush IS ON SALE!: the magazine of "WIREY" shown is labeled "Issue 27 Vol. 63".
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?": Fanny received 2,768 votes.
- "How Loe Can You Grow?": Four says that the FreeSmart Van trampled X's aloe 73 times.
- "A Taste of Space": Blocky stated that the Sun was more than 2.6K miles (~4.2K kilometers) away, which is about 2,763. In the original storyboard, it was shown that Blocky was supposed to say that it was more than 2,763 miles away, but it was changed in the final episode.
- "B.F.B. = Back From Beginning": Flower said that the Announcer's favorite number is 2,357.
- "SOS (Save Our Show)": During the drumroll, the number 2,766 can be seen for a split second at the green and blue lines. The number can also be seen in the vote count when the lines exit the screen.
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk" was released 2,863 days after "Take the Plunge/Part 1".
- 2,763 is occasionally mentioned by Cary in his (non-BFDI) videos. An example is when he called Crafty7 "Crafty2763" in his TWOW series.
- In TWOW 1A, Cary showed an example comment to explain how to vote, and the fake comment shown had 2,763 likes.
- In the lazykh video "Pi Day Horror Story from Fifth Grade (second fully automated video)", a drawing of Cary, persuading Michael, Sam, and Andrew, stating that there is a typo in page 2,763 in a book is shown.
- In the Carykh video "Top comment gets to be in the thumbnail of this video", when Cary said that he was putting the most up-voted comment in the thumbnail, there was a picture of a person holding a comment, next to the green thumbs up, there is a text saying "2,763", meaning it has 2,763 likes.
- In the Carykh video "AUTOMATIC LIP-SYNCING", when Cary was explaining that the video frame drawer draws frames, he uses frame 2,763 to demonstrate the video frame drawer drawing frames based off of phonemes.
- On the Jacknjellify Patreon, there was a $2,763 tier to meet the crew in person.
- In "BFDIA 1 Re-Animated By 95 People! - (Fan-Made)", the video says voting ends on March 7, 2061, and next episode will be on March 7, 2063.
- A Carykh tweet reads, "I swear I'll upload a new video to carykh within the next 24 hours. I bet $27,632,763, all my limbs, and a gumdrop that I will do it in time." The amount of money features the number twice.
- On Secret deleted scenes from BFDI/Xmas/Among Us short!!!, when they had to enter the passcode to fix the O2 sabotage, the passcode was 2,763.