Inhaling these makes you say "Eight" sporadically. It was inhaled by Saw, making her say "eight" uncontrollably when she had to answer a question. It is currently unknown why this happens, possibly due to the fact it's 8-Ball's fumes.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Saw returns after she disappeared to get the fumes removed and also got a new handle. It appears that either the fumes are not completely removed, or still affect her after being removed. She now emphasizes the "ate" sound by shouting when speaking. This also applies to her subconscious thoughts. Any word that has the pronunciation of "ate" she will uncontrollably shout, such as in one part of the episode, where she says "I don't hATE this crATE's trAIT's. I rATE it a strAIGHT EIGHT out of EIGHT!"
- Mild discomfort and confusion at first.
- Randomly shouting the number "8".
- Emphasizing words with the sound "ate" in them.
- In real life, billiard balls are too strong to be crushed into fumes.
- Although debatable due to the strong mass and gravity of the moon, a billiard ball would simply grind up into powder or chunks.