|“||Golf Ball: Pen, they're already Death P.A.C.T. Again. Our team name will have to be—
Golf Ball: *shivers in fear*
Are You Okay, stylized as are you okay, is one of the six teams in The Power of Two. The team is (accidentally) named by Tennis Ball; it was originally going to be named by Golf Ball until she stopped herself from making a mistake.
|Name||Gender||Voting icon||Ranking||Episode eliminated||Number of votes at point of elimination||Total votes|
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", the team is first created when Tennis Ball asks if he can stick with Golf Ball and she accepts him as a true friend, despite his grammatical error from earlier in the episode (saying "I'm a even prime" instead of "I'm an even prime"). Basketball asks if she can join Golf Ball too and she reluctantly allows her in. Puffball then confronts Basketball for not including her in her team of balls in the previous season and joins the team. Fries joins the team because Puffball is on it, followed by Eraser, who joins because because Fries has the free food. After cutting ties with Death P.A.C.T, Pen joins the team to be with Eraser and the team is full. Golf Ball exclaims that there are so many useless people on her team, which makes Basketball create an opening by leaving to go with Robot Flower and Grassy on the team that would later form The Strongest Team on Earth. Golf Ball then invites TV to join and the team is full again. Pen wants to be named Death P.A.C.T. Again, making Golf Ball remind him that team already has the name. She starts to say that their new team name will have to be something, but stops herself, not wanting to name it something ridiculous again. Tennis Ball notices this and asks if she's okay, making "Are You Okay" the team name, to Golf Ball's dismay.
During the challenge, Golf Ball tells her team to get onto Puffball, but she isn't able to carry everyone at once and they all slip off. TV suggests using Tennis Ball's Trebuchet, so the team makes their way to it. Tennis Ball fixes the trebuchet's lava damage off-screen (turning it into a catapult) and everyone gets in. Puffball launches her team from the trebuchet, but they fly over the building and land in a tree. The tree then flings them over the building, and back into the trebuchet, which flings them back into the tree. The team is projected back and forth between the two objects many times until Puffball grabs Fries with her mouth and uses him to catch her teammates, and then dumps them on the roof of the building. They are the first team to win.
Wins and losses
|"You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?"||Win (1st)||Using Tennis Ball's Trebuchet and a tree, the team is projected back and forth over the top of the hotel endlessly until Puffball catches the team and drops them onto the building with an empty Fries.|
- When someone says to them "are you okay?" they have two directions to take it: someone trying to get the whole team's attention, or someone asking them if they are indeed okay. A member of the team tends to take it the wrong way.
- Golf Ball believes that Fries, Eraser, and Pen (and originally Basketball) make up the useless members of the team.
- They were the first team in TPOT to have all seven members.
- This team has the highest number of contestants that participated in BFDI with four.
- This is the first team that Golf Ball was on where the teams picked their own names and she didn't accidentally pick the name.
- Consequently, this is her first contestant-named team not to mention the word "name".
- This is the fifth team Golf Ball and Tennis Ball have been on together, making it the most instances that any two players have been on the same team.
- This is also the third team to have Puffball and Fries together.
- TV is the only non-BFDI(A) contestant on the team.
- If you count TV as being the host of BFDIA, every character on this team was significantly involved in the first 2 seasons.
- TV is currently the only member who has yet to fall into the bottom two in Cake at Stake.
- Similarly to Team8s which has four members of W.O.A.H. Bunch, Are You Okay has four members from Team No-Name.
- This is the first team in the series that has no contestants that end with "y".
- This is also the only team in TPOT that has no contestants that start with "b".
- This team has the least variety in voice actors as TV is played through clips, Tennis Ball is voiced by Cary Huang, and the rest are voiced by Michael Huang.
- Due to Tennis Ball being voiced by Michael Huang in BFDI 1-3, every contestant on Are You Okay was voiced by Michael Huang at some point.
- This is also the only TPOT team without a contestant voiced by Satomi Hinatsu.
- Puffball and Golf Ball are the only females on the team.
- Coincidentally, they're both balls.
- Puffball is the only contestant on this team without limbs.
- Every member of this team was only up for elimination once in BFB.
- This team has 3 members from both Free Food and A Better Name Than That, those being Fries, Eraser, Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, Puffball, and TV, and 1 member from Death P.A.C.T., that being Pen.
- Just like in BFDI and BFB, Pen is a member of the team that comes in first place in the first challenge.
- Their logo resembles that of a mobile app icon.
Click here to view the gallery.
|Are You Okay|