BFDI 1a+1b Reanimated! Fan-made MAP (Multi Animator Project) is a MAP video showcasing both parts of "Take the Plunge" reanimated by various animators, in which their parts are strung together in a sequential order. It was released on January 7th, 2019.
The video also celebrates the ninth year since Battle for Dream Island began, though the video was uploaded six days late.
Although the episode is identical in audio and plot to its original counterpart, the contents of the animation are not necessarily considered canon.
- Punch-Holer - 1a
- IllegallyMamaWeegee - 1b
Fweeby is credited as a "Backup Animator".
- The main reason why this video isn't considered canon is, according to Satomi Hinatsu, because it had an inaccurate map of Goiky.
- This video was not monetized, likely because most of the people who worked on the project are not on the Jacknjellify team.
- The animators Sam L and Steppie animated more than one scene.
- The same could arguably be said for Diamondcup67/Diamondcup68, though the two scenes are attributed to two different YouTube accounts, despite being made by the same person.
- While Punch-Holer also animated more than one segment, being the wheel, intro, and stinger, they were not considered scenes during planning.
- The animator RustyMB (otherwise known as rustyJS)'s part is based off of a scene from the Machinima animated series "Sonic for Hire", in the season 7 premiere "Rebuild" where all the characters look like squares instead of their normal selves.
- The animator SpiceVipe has also made popular works such as "Mario's Oddysey".