BFDI and II Finally Cross Over is an announcement video that was released on June 8, 2018. In the video, Michael Huang and Adam Katz announce the crossover between BFDI and Inanimate Insanity for a meetup on Sunday, June 24, 2018 at a grocery store in Los Angeles, California. This video has an animation at the start of the video.
- The die that Coiny rolled is The Magical Die of Judgment, which was the same die that appeared in "Sweet Tooth".
- The characters from both BFDI and II have kept their respective animation styles.
- When Coiny rolled a 3, he said "Ah, the power of three," a reference to the season 1 episode, "Power of Three".
- Figures of characters from II and BFDI are shown as board pieces for the game like in "Alternate Reality Show".
- Tennis Ball saying "Oh, I'm scared!", is a reference to past episodes of BFDI.
- Nickel saying "Well, I just know I'm going to lose." is a reference to BFDIA 3 when he thought he was going to be eliminated.
- Bracelety's sign is a reference to BFB 1.
- It's completely identical to the sign it's referencing.
- Firey saying "Oo-ooh Bu-urn!" is a reference to "Gardening Hero", when Firey rejects the Announcer from being his friend, Leafy says "Oo-ooh Bu-urn!"
- Coiny and II Nickel are playing Not Canon-dy land, while OJ and Tennis Ball are cheering them on.
- BFB Taco and II Taco are having a conversation in the background.
- Bomby and Bomb are comparing tongue sizes.
- Fan appears to be being blown back and hanging onto Fanny's cage.
- Coiny's game piece is a Loser mini figure.
- This was the first BFDI Short to include another object show's cast.
- Non-Canon-dy land seems to reference Candy Land, as well as the fact that the video is non-canon.
- When this short was released, some fans were speculating that a BFB and Inanimate Insanity crossover was bound to happen.
- However, it was confirmed to be false.
- Without including this video, Michael Huang, Adam Katz and Nate Groth are the only people to lend their voices on both BFDI and Inanimate Insanity.
- When Coiny rolls the die, one of the die's sides has 15 dots. (Coiny did not get this side, he got a three.) This is possibly a reference to "Sweet Tooth" when the Magical Die of Judgment picked 15.