Battery is a recommended character and was one of the eligible debuters for TPOT. They failed to join the show though, only receiving 2,507 votes, placing 5th.
Battery is a pine green AA-type battery. They don't appear to be based off any specific brand of battery.
BFDI 13 - BFDI 18
- Battery is limbless.
- Battery is a 9-volt battery.
- Their colors are black and brown, like real life 9-volt batteries.
- Battery is a part of Remote.
- Battery has arms and legs.
- Battery has white facial features.
- Battery is no longer a 9-volt battery.
- Battery no longer has classic BFDI assets.
- Battery is not sentient.
- Battery is limbless.
- Battery is a CGI battery.
BFB 16 (debut)
- Battery is sentient.
- Battery has limbs.
- Battery has black facial features.
- Battery is back to being the normal 2D style.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for BFDI
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
- "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?" (does not speak coherently)
Battle for Dream Island
In "Don't Lose Your Marbles", Battery makes their debut when two of them fall out of Remote after she had been been dropped by Blocky. On landing, they start to leak battery acid, which kills Snowball and Pencil.
In "The Reveal", Battery appears in Remote's debut audition, where she pulls two of them out and dies.
Battle for BFDI
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", Battery appears as Donut flies over the recommended characters.
In "The Escape from Four", Battery was one of the 26 recommended characters selected by Two as one of the eligible candidates to become a contestant in Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two. In their audition, Battery attaches strips of metal to both sides of their body with a light bulb attached at the top. Afterward, the light bulb turns on and they smile at the camera.
Some inanimate recommended batteries were also used by the eliminated contestants to stack up to Four's mouth.
Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", Battery is seen with the contestants and the eligible debuters on the ground when Two flies up to the top of the Hotel. Due to being high up, the contestants cannot hear Two's calls to do Cake at Stake. After Nickel fails to hear their calls, Two uses their telekinesis to bring the contestants and the eligible debuters up.
When Rubber Spatula is shown falling through the floor, Battery gasps. Battery reaches the final eight and makes a cat face in response, however, they are only the 5th most voted to join. Battery appears to be annoyed at Two, along with Avocado, due to how predictable they were being with the results. Both then jump through the floor.
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Pencil||1||"Don't Lose Your Marbles" (along with Remote, Leafy, and Blocky)|
|Snowball||1||"Don't Lose Your Marbles" (along with Remote, Leafy, Blocky, and Pencil)|
- As seen in their audition, Battery is able to conduct electricity, they used this to power a small lightbulb.
- Their recommender, squib, also has another character in the debut, VHSy.
- Their recommender is one of two recommenders to get two of their characters in the debut.
- Battery is the only character to have an asset shorter than Firey Jr.'s that hasn't been shrunken.
- Battery could possibly be a Bad Dairy brand battery, as Bad Dairy batteries are green and appear in BFB 16.
- They are the second character who's name naturally ends with "Y" without having it added to the object's name. The first is Ruby.
- They are one of the few characters who appeared in another character's audition, along with Woody (off-screen), Lightning, Camera, Clapboard, and Onigiri.
- They are one of the seven TPOT debuters who have made appearances prior to BFB. The others are 9-Ball, Camera, Discy, Nonexisty, Scissors, and Tape.
- Battery is the only recommended character recommended by Jacknjellify.