|Battle for Dream Island Again|
Country of origin
United States of America
Reality TV/Comedy/Animation/Game Show/Competition
June 29th, 2012 – August 1st, 2013
Number of episodes
5 (9 if BFDIA 5's parts are counted)
Battle for Dream Island Again, otherwise known as BFDIA, is the second season of Battle for Dream Island. It features 12 returning contestants from BFDI, along with 10 new contestants (6 are the recommended characters from the 1st season), which were voted onto the show by the viewers. Also, unlike the last season, the show is hosted by 3 different hosts, they are TV, Puffball Speaker Box and Firey Speaker Box, instead of the Speaker Announcer who hosted Season 1.
However, BFDIA 6 has been officially canceled, along with the rest of the season, marking it the first BFDI season to be canceled.
This season involved 22 inanimate objects (12 veteran, 10 rookies) that were voted by the viewers to compete for Dream Island, which despite declaring a winner last season, still doesn't have an owner. The contestants are divided up into 2 teams, and before a contest, players may switch teams if they want to. Contests are chosen by spinning a wheel, and the winning team gets immunity, while the losing team are up for elimination. The viewers vote by rating (liking/disliking) contestants' videos. The contestant with the most likes on his/her video can spin a wheel, and receive a prize depending on when the wheel stops, while the contestant who has the most dislikes on his/her video is eliminated and sent to the Tiny Loser Chamber, which is itself located in the Locker of Losers.
- See also: BFDIA elimination table
|Donut||1st eliminated in "Get Digging"||22nd place|
|Dora||2nd eliminated in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3"||21st place|
|Teardrop||3rd eliminated in "Zeeky Boogy Doog"||20th place|
|Match||4th eliminated in "Get in the Van"|
Stayed in the game until "The Long-lost Yoyle City"
|Bubble||"Eliminated" in "The Long-lost Yoyle City"[* 1]|
Competing in IDFB
|Puffball||Eliminated in Episode 6[* 2]||18th place|
|Bomby||Advanced to IDFB||Top 17|
- ↑ Although Bubble was not an official BFDIA contestant, she competed on the 5 episodes on BFDIA 5, and was apparently eliminated in "The Long-lost Yoyle City".
- ↑ While Puffball's elimination has not yet been seen in BFDIA 6, it is confirmed in IDFB 1 that she was indeed eliminated with 1455 votes.
- Rocky - 1008 votes
- Firey - 724 votes
- Teardrop - 585 votes
- Needle - 489 votes
- Spongy - 456 votes
- Pin - 405 votes
- Tennis Ball - 359 votes
- Coiny - 334 votes
- Pencil - 320 votes
- Match - 315 votes
- Ice Cube - 313 votes
- Golf Ball - 215 votes[* 1]
- Nickel - 892 votes
- Bomby - 582 votes
- Dora - 439 votes
- Ruby - 381 votes
- Donut - 307 votes
- Fries - 303 votes
- Book - 296 votes[* 2]
- Yellow Face - 292 votes[* 2][* 3]
- Puffball - 291 votes[* 2]
- Gelatin - Joined differently[* 1]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gelatin and Golf Ball were chosen to compete in BFDIA by either one of the two contest winners, InternPony707 or DegrasssiFan.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Book, Yellow Face, and Puffball didn't originally make it, but due to Leafy, Bubble, and Flower's absence, were allowed in.
- ↑ Yellow Face wasn't originally allowed into the voting, but was later allowed due to all of the votes he got, and also joined the game due to Leafy, Bubble, and Flower's absence.
A Bold name means that this contestant originally competed in the first season. An Italic name means that this contestant would've competed in BFDIA.
- Leafy - 607 votes[* 1]
- Bubble - 559 votes[* 1]
- Flower - 313 votes[* 1]
- TV - 287 votes[* 2]
- Pen - 285 votes
- Nonexisty - 266 votes[* 3]
- Woody - 266 votes[* 3]
- Black Hole - 262 votes
- David - 251 votes
- Blocky - 239 votes
- Eraser - 185 votes
- Firey Jr. - 179 votes
- Taco - 159 votes
- 8-Ball - 154 votes
- Fanny - 153 votes
- Snowball - 143 votes
- Cake - 134 votes
- Robot Flower - 119 votes
- Remote - 115 votes
- Marker - 109 votes
- Pie - 104 votes
- Balloony - 102 votes
- Naily - 100 votes
- Cloudy - 97 votes
- Lollipop - 95 votes
- Lightning - 93 votes
- Evil Leafy - 90 votes
- Bell - 90 votes
- Basketball - 86 votes
- Pillow - 79 votes
- Barf Bag - 78 votes
- Eggy - 77 votes
- Clock - 59 votes
- Gaty - 54 votes
- Grassy - 53 votes
- Roboty - 50 votes
- Tree - 49 votes
- Saw - 36 votes
- Bottle - 29 votes
- Bracelety - 18 votes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Leafy, Bubble, and Flower would've competed, that is, if they were alive/present at the voting results. However, they weren't, meaning they would not join.
- ↑ Despite not joining, TV still became the host of the season.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Even if they did get enough votes to join, Woody and Nonexisty would not be eligible to compete because they were dead/non-existent at the time of the voting results.
Recommending a character is slightly different from last season. Instead of simply recommending a character in the comments section of a video, you recommend one on a Google rating system (similar to YouTube's rating system). At the end of the voting period (1st through 10th of every month), the 25 recommended characters with the most likes would be featured in the following episode. Copyrighted characters and people are not allowed to be recommended.
The link no longer works because Google Moderator has been shut down and redirects to a 404 page on bfdi.tv.
- This season has 22 contestants, which is one more than the previous season.
- Of the 12 returning contestants, 5 were originally on the Squishy Cherries, and 7 were originally on the Squashy Grapes.
- There are 11 boys and 11 girls each in BFDIA.
- The returning contestants are 7 girls and 5 boys, but the the new contestants are 6 boys and 4 girls.
- So far, this is the only season TV has hosted, until Puffball got her speaker box and Firey used his speaker box when Pin killed Puffball's.
- The episode titles so far, except Insectophobe's Nightmare 3, are said by a character within the respective episode. Puffball said "Yeah, who? I wanna know!" (12 times), Fries said "Get digging" (5 times), Firey said "How about Zeeky Boogy Doog!", Pencil said "Shut up and get in the van!", Nickel said "No more snow!", Pencil said "Oh my god, it's a monster!" and, once more, Pencil said "The long-lost Yoyle City!".
- Rocky and Bracelety had the highest and lowest amounts of votes (Rocky had 1,008, Bracelety had 18)
- All 5 armless contestants from Season 1 (Golf Ball, Ice Cube, Rocky, Spongy, and Tennis Ball) are competing in season 2, along with Nickel, Yellow Face, and Puffball for a total of 8 armless contestants.
- It will be 9 if you also count Pin.
- This season used to have the longest episode: Episode 5a (17 minutes).
- Episodes no longer follow the previous pattern of being released on the 1st of every month, as many delays happened.
- Ever since Get in the Van, many weird and disturbing things have been appearing, such as Rocky drooling purple stuff, Gelatin being insane, and many contestants die more violently.
- Golf Ball wasn't supposed to be in BFDIA but because of InternPony707, who recommended her, she joined BFDIA.
- BFDIA used to be the shortest Battle for Dream Island season, having only 5 episodes at the time (9 if you count all Episode 5 parts).
- This is succeeded by the third BFDI season, IDFB, which has, so far, a total of 1.
- Match and Pencil seem to be playing Spongy Cake in the intro.
- This is the first season to have the first eliminated contestant in the season that isn't a female (Donut). In BFDI Flower was the first to be eliminated and in BFB it's Pencil.
- Just like Season 1, it had a coincidental message with the same pattern as used in Season 1, which says: "Don’t try that thing again..." The message would've been finished if BFDIA wasn't cancelled.
- Michael released the BFDIA files as a response to braveman30's question about when the BFDIA and IDFB files will be released.
- Donut is the only male eliminated contestant in BFDIA, and the only male contestant to be eliminated first in a season of BFDI.
- On December 15, 2018. A compatlion of all released BFDIA episodes was uploaded by Jacknjellify.
- ↑ https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rtrg1i6b9YU/WoAgq5PaG4I/AAAAAAAAAn0/fIOGLgJhPpcLwN49G1GOUbjBLgQkN4y0QCL0BGAYYCw/h228/2018-02-11.png