|“||Screw you, moon! You can't control me!!||”|
— Bell, Four Goes Too Far
Bell is a female contestant in Battle for BFDI.
Bell's BFDI debut and BFDIA design is made of a brown metal, with a blue ribbon around the middle, and has a string attaching her to the top of the screen. It is unknown where the string leads to, or where it hangs from. Bell may also have the ability to detach and regain her string, as seen in BFB 4 and 6.
Bell also failed to join BFDIA in "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", because she received only 90 votes.
Bell's IDFB redesign features a shiny metal and a hinge. Bell's ribbon is also removed. (Oddly, in the storyboards, she is still drawn with her ribbon.)
Bell had a chance to join IDFB through viewers voting, along with the other TLC prisoners. She got 41 votes.
Bell appears to be a brass bell. Bell's main body is copperish-brown, and her shine is yellow.
- Bell has limbs.
- Bell has a hinge that is present.
- 2 lines are where the ribbon was.
- Bell loses her limbs.
- Bell loses her hinge.
- Bell now has a black string.
- Bell has thick lines.
- Bell loses the lines in favor of a blue ribbon.
- Bell's face is above their ribbon.
- Bell has a shadow to her left.
- Bell has a slightly darker color scheme.
- Bell has thinner lines.
- Bell's shadow is moved to the right.
- Bell's string is now bluish-gray.
- Bell regains her hinge.
- Bell has a yellow shine towards the left near the center.
- Bell is now copper-colored.
- Bell loses her signature blue ribbon.
- Bell's shadow is moved slightly toward the center and pinkish-brown.
- Bell's string is now black and tied to her hinge but the bow isn’t there.
- Bell's upper area is wider.
- Bell's bottom is no longer round but it’s flat.
- Bell no longer has her ringer.
Bell seems to be a bit melodramatic and forgetful, as she doesn't recognize that Puffball can fly. Her voice is generally peppy and can be quite whiny whenever someone climbs her string and will ding rapidly in discomfort. However, for the most part, Bell is perky and sweet.
She also has trust issues and is sometimes unforgiving to others for things that happened in the past, as shown with Taco.
Official Character Guide biography
Ding, dong! Bell is a metal bell made of bell metal. She has a string to swing on, even though no one knows what it's attached to. She doesn't like when others pull it or climb on it, but believe us, many have tried. Apparently, this string can conduct electricity, because 12 characters have been zapped by Bell's string at once.
Did You Know?: Bell can ring at whatever note she desires.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Welcome Back (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
- Getting Teardrop to Talk
- Lick Your Way to Freedom (speaks in group, does not speak)
- Why Would You Do This on a Swingset
- Today's Very Special Episode
- Fortunate Ben (does not speak)
- Four Goes Too Far
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want
- Questions Answered (voting screen only)
- This Episode Is About Basketball (mentioned)
- Enter the Exit
- What Do You Think of Roleplay? (does not speak)
- Return of the Rocket Ship
- Don't Dig Straight Down (speaks in group, does not speak)
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", her first talking appearance, Bell launches Gelatin's forks and topples his creation, which makes Yellow Face happy. The forks she launched pop Bubble twice. She is later persuaded by Yellow Face to join his team. After Foldy dies, Bell lost all hope because there was no one at the time who can reach the basket, but doesn't know that Puffball can fly. Marker asks her to turn around and is scared by Puffball, dinging rapidly. Her team is safe.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", she only appears, arguing about the recovery of the objects who died in the previous episode, but her team is safe, finding Lollipop. However, Lollipop was killed by Stapy and Marker, who both expected Foldy.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Eraser, Liy, and Snowball climb her string. Shortly after Four introduces Team Ice Cube! to Cake at Stake, a vast amount of climbers is seen to have climbed Bell's string, but Donut does not want to climb her string, citing that it would be "disrespectful" to her. She thanks Donut shortly afterward.
After Bracelety is eaten by Four, Bell asks Lightning to zap her, for the zap would travel up her string and zap all of the climbers down. This was successful, as all of the climbers fall from the string.
She is later seen with Taco. When Taco asks her to look at the moon, Bell assumes that Taco is flirting with her. When she does look at the moon, Bell gets the Twinkle. With 30 seconds left, Bell apologizes to Free Food for failing them, but Eraser wakes up from his nap and tells Bell her string is long, hence it makes her strong. He tells her that The Losers! are the only team left who doesn't know she has the twinkle since they are underneath the basket that Loser covered them with. Encouraged, Bell breaks through the Losers' basket and infects Clock, making his team lose at the last second.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", she is seen with Taco again, and tells Donut off, saying he wants to "take everything they love, and destroy it". She is seen shocked after Taco is squished with the Liar Ball. She smashes Woody and assists Free Food in getting the Liar Ball, but Naily stabs her in the face and takes the ball for her team.
As Taco tries to talk to her, Bell snaps and thinks it's a trick, like Taco did in "Four Goes Too Far". She ignores the fact that Taco wants to have a normal conversation with her and Taco's apology, saying she doesn't trust Taco anymore. This all happens whilst Lollipop watches them.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", after Yellow Face advertised the Fork Attractant, Bell, along with Marker and Lollipop, was intrigued by the ad, and she stated that she wished to be blessed with its exquisite viewing experience.
Later on during the challenge, when Golf Ball demonstrated the MMR on her, Bell's thought was that she was glad that the top of her string was connected to something giant, though Blocky quickly interrupted the whole thought. In exchange, however, Bell read Golf Ball's thought of sending people to her incinerator.
|18||4 (to join)|
|1||90 (to join)|
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want: Is stabbed in the face by Naily.
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bubble||2||"Getting Teardrop to Talk"|
|“||Oh, hehe! I prefer not to tell...||”|
Bell's string is an item that is a body part of Bell.
Bell herself appears to know where her string leads to, as she "prefers not to tell".
It has been shown that at times, Bell can willingly detach herself from the string, as she is sometimes shown without it. She can also move whatever her string leads up to, as she has been shown at different places with a string leading straight up.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Eraser was curious about what Bell's string was attached to, so he decided to climb it. This caused a chain reaction where many of the contestants decide to climb Bell's string as well. However, this conflict ended when Bell asked Lightning to zap her, because the climbers were electrocuted along with Bell.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", when Golf Ball uses her Mutual Mind Reader to read the other contestants minds, Bell says in her mind "I'm glad that the top of my string is connected to a giant-", but is then cut off by Blocky saying that it's overpowered.
Some contestants have attempted to climb Bell's string, but each one of them has fallen off. So far, the ones who have tried are:
- It is currently unknown as to where Bell's string leads to, however, it is known that it is big, and Bell has no problems with her string being attached to it.
- However, as of "Welcome Back", it appears that Bell's string leads to the top of the TLC.
- When Bell was eliminated in "The Reveal", she hangs on top of Cloudy. This was never seen in the rest of the scenes.
- In "Today's Very Special Episode", the contestants climb Bell's string to try to find out what it is attached to, yet the answer still hasn't been revealed yet.
- Even though there was a focus on her string in the episode, files show that Bell's string leads to a wall of text saying "NICE TRY", though this is most likely a joke and not what Bell is actually attached to.
- In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Golf Ball points her Mutual Mind Reader at Bell to demostrate her invention, and in the process, a thought from Bell consisting of "I'm glad that the top of my string is connected to a giant-" is sent to Golf Ball, but Blocky then cuts off the thought when he points out it's too overpowered.
- Bell is one of the only people so far to request Lightning to zap her.
- Snowball also has been requested to be zapped, but Lightning ignored him.
- Bell is one of the limbless contestants along with Black Hole, Roboty, 8-Ball, Cloudy, Puffball, and Yellow Face.
- If one counts Bell's string, Bell is the tallest contestant.
- Bell is one of the two contestants with a black string, the other one is Balloony.
- Bell is seen multiple times without her string, it is possible that she can detach it whenever she wishes to do so.
- In BFDI, BFDIA, IDFB, and BFB, the location of Bell's string is constantly changing. They are:
- All of the Team Ice Cube! members have climbed her string except for Donut.
- After BFB 4, we haven't seen anyone climbing Bell's string.
- Bell's string is not seen from space when A Better Name Than That and are on the moon, so it is likely that her string only extends to somewhere in the sky.
- Bell is the only contestant to get voluntarily zapped by Lightning so far, because she wanted the climbers zapped off.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|