|“||I'm so excited to start preventing death!||”|
— Bottle, on various occasions
Bottle is a female object contestant on Battle for BFDI and The Power of Two, and is one of the former recommended characters who were eligible to compete in BFDIA; however, she only received 29 votes, coming in 58th place, above Bracelety, who was the lowest with 18 votes to join. She didn't receive anywhere near enough votes to join the game, so she was flung to the Locker of Losers with the Sender Scoop Thrower, along with the other contestants who didn't make it.
There are multiple versions of Bottle: a clear "Bottle", recommended both by VRTBV and jaysillyboy, and a sky blue "Bottley" recommended by KINOARR65, and a "Blue Water Bottle" with Bottley's idle and blue water, recommended by KittyandSammi. VRTBV's Bottle appeared in "Don't Lose Your Marbles", jaysillyboy's Bottle appeared in "Vomitaco", Kalasi97's Bottle appeared in "Rescission", and KINOFARR65's Bottley and KittyandSammi's Blue Water Bottle appeared in "Bowling, Now with Explosions!".
Bottle's IDFB redesign features a more glassy, wide look on her, as well as being transparent. Her asset is no longer badly drawn.
Bottle appears to be a glass bottle. Bottle's main body is clear, while her shine is white. The outline is smoky gray.
- Bottle does not have arms.
- Bottle is powder blue.
- Bottle is drawn nicely.
- Bottle has a consistent shape.
- Bottle has a thin, blue outline.
- Bottle gains arms.
- Bottle has a thicker/darker outline.
- Bottle is badly drawn.
- Bottle is larger.
- Bottle has a black outline.
- Bottle is cyan.
- Bottle is full of water.
- Bottle is slightly skinnier.
- Bottle is transparent.
- Bottle's mouth is moved up slightly.
- Bottle reverts to her BFDI 16 design's face placement.
- Bottle is transparent.
- Bottle is now made of glass.
- Bottle's outline is smoky gray.
- Bottle has a consistent shape.
- Bottle is larger.
- Bottle has a white shine to her left and nozzle.
- Bottle's nozzle is now shorter.
Bottle's demeanor is optimistic and her actions border on being oblivious. She tends to agree with the people around her and can get easily distracted, such as when she forgot about Loser's lie in favor of Donut's first time hosting Cake at Stake. She also acts nicely to those around her, hoping to prevent death whenever possible, and even when someone does die, she stays positive. Bottle is naturally very bubbly in nature and almost always is happy. Despite this, she's not very bright at times, and she just follows what other people do instead of making her own decisions.
Despite her oblivious personality, she does takes things seriously when situations go haywire, such as when she was blocking the forks and was afraid Four would kill her team if they fail, or when she thought Loser was trying to gain something by being nice after it was revealed he lied.
Official Character Guide biography
Bottle is an agreeable person. She speaks loudly and likes to copy what others are doing. Bottle is very ticklish and loves to eat cake. Bottle doesn't mind having things rattle around inside her.
Bottle is an optimistic bottle who can only be shattered by the power of "bottle flipping".
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know" (does not speak)
- "Welcome Back" (voting screen)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom"
- "Why Would You Do this on a Swingset"
- "Today's very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben"
- "Four Goes Too Far" (does not speak)
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered" (does not speak)
- "This Episode Is About Basketball"
- "Enter the Exit"
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" (does not speak)
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down" (arms only)
- "The Four is Lava" (speaks in group)
- "The Escape from Four"
Battle for Dream Island Again
Bottle was given a chance to join BFDIA. However, she obtains 29 votes, which is not enough. The only person she outranked was Bracelety.
In "Welcome Back", Bottle did not make a physical appearance, but she appeared on the voting card as a character able to be voted for to join.
Battle for BFDI
Bottle's first speaking role in the series was in "Getting Teardrop to Talk". In it, she commends Gelatin's large stack of forks, which would be toppled by Bell. Later, Bottle joins Death P.A.C.T. because she heard Liy and Pie wanted to prevent death. Bottle announces that her team is about preventing death and creating trust, naming her team: Death P.A.C.T.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", she is seen next to Pie, wanting to prevent death. However, a fork hits Pie's head, exploding her, and one hits Pen, causing him to get pushed into Black Hole and subsequently sucking him up. After both deaths, Bottle says that both are dead.
Bottle, Tree, Pen and Remote are tasked by Pillow to get to Black Hole while she blocks the forks herself. She successfully gets Black Hole to take Pillow's job of sucking in the forks. Liy tells Bottle to climb Bell's string, and Pen's make-over drawing of Four flies into her hole.In "Fortunate Ben", her team faces elimination. She is safe with 2,261 votes. Her cake flies into her hole, tickling her and meaning that the fortune cookie is now stuck in her for the next few episodes.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", before The Losers!' Cake at Stake, Bottle forgets Loser's lie in favor of Donut's first Cake at Stake. After Loser's elimination, Bottle says that "Loser was trying to gain something", but Snowball says that Loser lied once - earlier in the episode. During the challenge, she somehow has Tree inside her.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", she giggles while telling Tree (who is still stuck inside of her) to "quit moving around", as even movement inside of her tickles her.
In "Enter The Exit", Tree is still stuck in Bottle. When everyone is trying to bring back Four, Bottle calls out "Fore!" and smacks Golf Ball with a golf club. Bottle shatters Cloudy's window, and he yells "HEY!"
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Bottle is seen with her team near the beginning of the episode. Tree tells her to go talk to Four, who she has a friendly conversation with until Tree asks Four to recover Pie, which he does. Tree also appears to be halfway out of Bottle.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Bottle appears when Taco thinks about what to do. Taco gets Tree (the impostor) out of Bottle by killing her. After her death, Pillow takes the fortune cookie for herself.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Bottle is recovered and loses her Fortune Cookie and Tree, who were both stuck inside of her. She follows her team towards the Evil Canyon, before being stopped by Black Hole, who reminds them of their mission, and Pillow's recent death. Bottle flutters her arms in response (she did this because everyone else is doing it), disappointing Black Hole. She later goes into Four's mouth.
In "The Four is Lava", Bottle, along with Pen and Remote, continuously stick their hands out of Four's mouth (with the help of Black Hole to get up every time they fall off). Doing this too many times makes Four push Bottle, Pen, and Remote off a tree and throw her team out of his mouth, which makes Bottle's team declared safe.
In "The Escape from Four", Bottle can be seen walking alongside all the contestant outside EXIT to see Four struggle with something, she says that Spongy is the largest contestant to be eliminated by seven times, Pie agrees. Bottle then helps with pulling the eliminated contestants free. When Two arrives, Bottle tells Golf Ball she's sure Two is completely safe. When Two is doing tricks with lava, a drop falls inside of Bottle, at first she says it tickles, but she eventually screams in pain and shatters. When Four recovers her, Four asks her if she'll stay with him, but Bottle ditches him to join The Power of Two.
- Main article: Bottle/Relationships
|1||29 (to join)|
- "Bowling, Now with Explosions!": She may have burned to death while trapped in a large metal box.
- "Rescission": Is disintegrated by a laser shot by Pencil.
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?": Shattered by Taco (disguised as Tree).
- "The Escape from Four": Is filled with lava by Two and shatters.
- Bottle was also once recommended as Bottley.
- There is also a recommended character named Pina Colada which has a yellow substance in it.
- Bottle had the 2nd least amount of votes to join BFDIA. The only one lower than her was Bracelety.
- Running Gag: When Bottle says anything related to preventing death, someone dies, and then she says "And ____ is dead!" Example: "It's so great that our team is about preventing death." "And Pie is dead!"
- This has not happened since "Fortunate Ben", though.
- Bottle feels a ticklish sensation if anything falls into her hole. It also tickles her if something inside her hole is moving (in this case, Tree).
- Bottle formerly had a fortune cookie and Tree inside her.
- As of "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Tree is no longer stuck inside of Bottle.
- It is unknown how Tree got stuck in Bottle.
- She is the most transparent contestant, and is one of the only transparent contestants to not be blue; the other is Gelatin, as she appears to be clear with a white shine.
- She is the only character in BFB to receive a Cake at Stake prize in two consecutive episodes, "Today's Very Special Episode" and "Fortunate Ben". In the former episode, she ate a cake that was supposed to go to Donut.
- She has the ability to fold her own legs inside of herself, as seen in her IDFB intro pose, and in BFB 3 when Death P.A.C.T. got on their team swing.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|