|“||Dab it, my boyonocerus!||”|
Dabbing is a dance move that was first performed by Woody in Lick Your Way to Freedom, and was a key plot point in Fortunate Ben. When someone performs it, the person's face moves toward their left, as their two hands and arms point diagonally to the top-right. Characters without arms have also performed it by using their legs instead. It has been a point of controversy at one point in the BFDI fandom.
|Balloony||1 (originally 2)|
*Dabbed with legs instead of arms
- Used to display excitement.
- Changes air flow.
- It can also be done with legs, as shown by Nickel and Rocky.
- Currently, only contestants on Beep have dabbed.
- Whenever a member of Beep dabbed, their team ended up losing.
- So far, the only recommended character that has dabbed was Fidget Spinner.
- If Balloony should have dabbed in BFB 2, then he and Woody would have the same number of how many times both have dabbed.