|“||Wait, let's think about this!||”|
— Eggy, On multiple occasions
Eggy is a female contestant in Battle for BFDI.
She was one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining Battle for Dream Island during "The Reveal" and "Reveal Novum". She failed to join the game, however, receiving only 6 votes and placing 20th place, tying with Balloony and Pillow.
Eggy appears to be a decorated or spotted bird egg since birds lay eggs with hard shells.
Eggy is quite kind toward outsiders and is very open when she is around people she can trust.
Eggy also seemingly values safety. She felt comfortable and safe when she was a baby egg (egg inside of an egg), and she wanted to glide through the competition without any danger. This trait is fitting as she is an egg, and eggs are known to be fragile.
She does however have her rude, assertive moments as she blamed Clock for ruining The Losers' winning streak and didn't feel the need to listen to Four's contest rules in "What Do You Think of Roleplay?".
Official Character Guide biography
Is Eggy hard-boiled or soft-boiled? No one knows. Obviously she is not scrambled or poached. She does crack easily, though, a fact that Book is eager to state. Despite this, Eggy is very confident, which often leads her to pick out flaws in others.
According to Eggy, in the past she never spoke much and was much more content. Also, apparently she used to be in an egg. An egg inside of an egg if you will.
Did You Know?: If Eggy suspects that someone isn't paying attention to her, she'll test them by adding "blah blah blah" to her sentence.
- Eggy is a plain egg.
- Eggy is armless.
- Eggy has a consistent shape.
- Eggy is small.
- Eggy's face is toward her middle.
- Eggy has arms.
- Eggy has yellow spots.
BFDI 17 (recommended character)
- Eggy has no limbs.
- Eggy is a plain white egg.
- Eggy has a badly-drawn face.
BFDI 17 (30 recommended characters) / BFDIA
- Eggy has legs.
- Eggy has yellow spots.
- Eggy is quite large.
- Eggy has shading to her right.
IDFB / BFB
- Eggy is smaller.
- Eggy has larger spots.
- Eggy has an inconsistent shape.
- Eggy's spots disappear towards the top part of the shell.
- Eggy's body has a darker shade of white.
- Eggy's face is now positioned higher.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Welcome Back" (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom"
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Today's Very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben" (does not speak)
- "Four Goes Too Far"
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want" (recycled line)
- "Questions Answered" (speaks in group, does not speak)
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps" (does not speak coherently)
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down" (does not speak)
- "The Four is Lava"
In "Today's Very Special Episode", we learn more about Eggy's past through a story she told to Teardrop. When Eggy was a baby (as she says, an "egg inside of an egg"), she realized she was content, so she never spoke when she was young.
Battle for Dream Island
In her audition in "The Reveal", a cannonball hits Eggy, breaking her in half. In "Reveal Novum", she only had 6 votes, which wasn't enough to join the game. She was then flung to the Locker of Losers.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", it's revealed Eggy only received 77 votes, which wasn't enough to join season 2. She was then flung alongside the other characters who didn't make it into the Tiny Loser Chamber.
Battle for BFDI
Eggy made her first speaking appearance in "Getting Teardrop to Talk", where she tries to tell Teardrop a story, who responds by fluttering her arms, which Eggy views as a sign of disinterest. Lollipop says that she can relate, as she tried to sell Teardrop her Fork Repellent, but she "rejected" it using the same gesture. After Pillow's false "explanation" of arm fluttering, Eggy says that Teardrop is very hard to impress. Barf Bag tells the three that Teardrop did care, but as she can't speak, couldn't say it. Barf Bag's theory immediately gets rejected by Pillow and Lollipop, but Eggy tries to back Barf Bag up, saying that it "wasn't her fault" her brain was put in vomit. However, she flutters her arms, believing that the three don't take her seriously, making an enemy out of Eggy (on Barf Bag's side). She is later seen with future teammates Clock and Cake after joining Loser's team. Due to Clock's idea, launching a basket to X, The Losers! are safe.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", she wasn't seen for a majority of the episode. When Loser licked Gaty out of a jawbreaker, Eggy tried to look inside, but she couldn't see anything. Pin eventually tells her Loser freed Gaty.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", she is first seen on her team swing. After Cake sees iance using Fanny as a motor on their team's swing, he suggests using Clock as a motor for theirs. However, Clock's fastest clock hand moves at 1 RPM, saddening Eggy. However, Daylight Savings triggers Clock's fastest clock hand, and the Losers complete the 50 swings.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", her team quickly cobbles up a makeover of Four made from X put inside a paper mache, but despite that, her team barely avoids elimination. In the post-credits scene, she tells Teardrop the story she tried to tell, about her backstory and how she never talked as a child.
In "Four Goes Too Far", Eggy's first appearance in the episode is in the heart scene. She is seen later with Cake, getting the Twinkle. Loser then covers his team in one of X's old baskets, sheltering them from the Twinkle for the entire challenge. She is later seen with Loser along with her teammates but Coiny and Pin. After Bell breaks through the basket, Clock contracts the Twinkle, making his team lose. Eggy then says that she wanted to "glide" through the competition without danger, but Clock ruined it, but he reminds her that he was the object who won them the first and third challenges.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Barf Bag puts a popper on Eggy's head. At Cake at Stake, The Losers! sit next to Donut, but Donut says The Losers! don't have to sit so close. They promptly back away from him. After Pin, Coiny, Cake, Firey, Needle, and Clock are declared safe, Eggy and Loser are left. After Donut says he senses some uneasiness from Loser and says that the voters won't forget Loser's mistake, Needle implies that doesn't apply to their votes. Donut agrees with Needle's statement. He then says what Eggy said last episode did. She then says she should think about this. Eggy is then declared last safe, meaning that Loser is eliminated. Eggy gasps along with the rest of The Losers! and the recommended characters for this episode.
Eggy reappears in "What Do You Think of Roleplay?". She is first seen playing tic-tac-toe with Leafy, when Four tells her to pay attention. Eggy asks him why, stating that The Losers! know each other well, and that her team will win easily. However, Four tells her the Losers are actually missing someone. Eggy tries to guess who is missing, but she does not need to worry; missing contestants are excused. Later, Eggy wins her first tic-tac-toe game against Leafy, who exclaims that Eggy has not won a single match in 72 games. That makes Leafy guess she's the fake, which is incorrect.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Eggy requests for their "potentially dead teammate" to be recovered, but Eggy still doesn't remember their name. Leafy has to drag her away. Later Eggy is quick to stop Cake (who seems to adhere to Loser's "spirit") from going in the hole iance dug. Eggy claims that she has a "deep, spiritual connection to Loser", and shortly after argues with Cake on whose connection with Loser is stronger. This argument was defused by Coiny and Pin before it could get out of hand.
In "The Four is Lava", she gets recovered by Four at Leafy's request. Leafy asks her if they are friends and she replies with a confused yes. However, after Firey reveals that Leafy stole Dream Island, she is in major shock and anger. She is later seen with Firey and Needle, arguing about Leafy. She then asks Four to recover her dead teammates. She realizes that Clock had been missing from the team and attempts to lie about everyone really missing him.
- Main article: Eggy/Relationships
|18||6 (to join)|
|1||77 (to join)|
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None": Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- "The Reveal": Has her shell cracked in two by a bowling ball.
- "Reveal Novum": Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- "Don't Dig Straight Down": Is killed off screen by lava.
- Eggy's design doesn't appear to match any real-life egg.
- Eggy's story traces back to when she was "an egg inside of an egg." If she did come from an egg, then this would mean that Eggy is the first to confirm that her species do lay eggs.
- This would also confirm that objects hatch from eggs.
- Or maybe that is how the egg species gives birth.
- According to Satomi, Eggy was originally going to be on Beep and the contestant that was going to have her spot on the The Losers! was Nickel or Roboty.
- Eggy is one of the 8 food contestants, the others are Cake, Pie, Lollipop, Fries, Gelatin, Donut, and Taco.
- Eggy is the only female contestant on The Losers who is not one of the original 20 contestants.
- She likes to add "blah blah blah" to her sentences to test people if people are paying attention to her.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HazelCricket/status/1038378765397585920
- ↑ From a page in the Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide book.
| BFDI contestants|