— Evil Leafy, On multiple occasions
Evil Leafy, recommended by MrOrange890, is an antagonist on BFDIA and IDFB, as well as one of the 30 recommended characters who could have been voted into the game in "The Reveal" and Battle for Dream Island Again.
Evil Leafy is identical to Leafy in terms of her base appearance. However, the key differences are that Evil Leafy's main body color is red rather than green, and she has a somewhat realistic face. Her face has 2 large white eyes with tiny pupils in each and 2 massive eyebrows to express her anger. Her mouth is mostly straight.
Evil Leafy is an enigmatic being of chaos. She is able to teleport and is considered by nearly every contestant to be a person to fear. Evil Leafy does not speak, with the closest thing instance being her swallowing the FreeSmart Van in "Get in the Van" where she screams while eating the van.
Evil Leafy does not speak. Appearances without notes are non-speaking by default.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Battle for BFDI
- Non-canon appearances
Battle for Dream Island
Leafy's evil "twin" only had 34 people that "appreciated her evilness" (voted for her), finishing 4th in voting and causing her to be sent to the Locker of Losers. Evil Leafy lost in voting to Nickel, Bomby, and David. Book has described her as a Leafy wannabe. She reappears in "Reveal Novum" as an icon for the "Staring Contest" text. In episode 25, Leafy was seen turning into Evil Leafy but was stopped beforehand.
Battle for Dream Island Again
Evil Leafy got 90 votes to join Battle for Dream Island Again, placing 48th in the voting, which wasn't enough. Evil Leafy was seen in the alternate cut hiding behind the trees and making four cameos.
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", Evil Leafy doesn't get enough votes to join the season and is sent to the TLC. However, because of her ability to teleport and her many future appearances, she likely didn't stay inside for too long.
In the stinger for "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3", Spongy spit up Evil Leafy, showing that he was not possessed nor captured by her. Soon after, Gelatin comes to freeze her with his syringe and writes "First!!" on her back, ending the episode.
In the stinger of "Zeeky Boogy Doog", Evil Leafy sinks into a frozen Flower.
In "Get in the Van", Flower spits out Evil Leafy. The episode ends with Evil Leafy consuming the FreeSmart Van which was transporting the FreeSmarters, Tennis Ball, Golf Ball, and Rocky, which serves as the plot for the BFDIA 5b game. She stands still for a minute of silence.
Four copies of Evil Leafy appear at the bottom of the level select screen in BFDIA 5b as an easter egg, and the third one is smiling.
Battle for BFDI
She has only appeared in BFB as a recommended character in "Four Goes Too Far" and has not been fully introduced yet.
Evil Leafy is mentioned in Book's happy thought that she received as a prize for being safe at Cake at Stake, where the events of "Reveal Novum"'s debut with Book being the winner. In it, Evil Leafy is mentioned in Book's dictionary with the same definition as "Reveal Novum".
- Teleportation: Evil Leafy is able to rapidly teleport short distances. She seems to favor this over walking.
- Possession: She was seen possessing Flower and Spongy and escapes by getting thrown up.
- Expanding mouth: She was able to eat the FreeSmart Van and the entirety of Team No-Name all at once. This may also hint towards the power of elasticity.
- Dark aura: Whenever Evil Leafy is present, the area surrounding her becomes darker.
- Shrinking of other characters: After consuming the FreeSmart Van and most of Team No-Name, she managed to somehow shrink them to a small size where they could stand on her surface.
Evil Leafy - Leafy wannabe. What a loser.
Evil Leafy generally doesn't get along with anyone. She often will chase the other characters down to either devour or sink into them.
In "Get Digging", Book, Ice Cube, and Spongy flee from Evil Leafy but Spongy gets left behind, allowing Evil Leafy to sink into him.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3", she comes out of Spongy through his mouth. He seems to be completely unharmed.
Later in the same episode, she chases Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, and Rocky through the Evil Forest. She ends up devouring all of them along with the contestants in the FreeSmart Van.
In "No More Snow!", Evil Leafy apparently ate Firey and Gelatin, offscreen. Book and Ruby escape Evil Leafy but then immediately have to run away from her. Book cuts the rope, crushing Evil Leafy, Puffball, and Fries.
- "Reveal Novum": Crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- "No More Snow!": Crushed by a heavyweight.
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Golf Ball||1||"Get in the Van" (along with FreeSmart)|
|Rocky||1||"Get in the Van" (along with FreeSmart)|
|Tennis Ball||1||"Get in the Van" (along with FreeSmart)|
|Firey||1||"No More Snow!"|
|Gelatin||1||"No More Snow!"|
- Evil Leafy is the only character who debuts in IDFB, which is also the least amount of newcomers at the start of a season.
- An early version of BFDIA 5c refers to Evil Leafy as male.
- "Welcome Back", IDFB's first episode, revealed that Evil Leafy is still alive despite her death in "No More Snow!".
- She, along with David, Dora, and Robot Flower, are the only contestants who can move without moving their limbs. However, Evil Leafy is the only one in this category who never competed in a series.
- Evil Leafy is the only official evil form of a contestant.
- Evil Leafy appears to have the ability to enter the bodies of other objects that are immobile; it is unclear what the point of doing this is, because the person eventually spits out Evil Leafy.
- Out of all the non-contestant, and non-host characters, she has had the most appearances.
- When Evil Leafy teleports, the sound appears to be from the start and end of level sound of "Reimagine: the game:".
- Evil Leafy, alongside Leafy, are the only characters in BFDI, BFDIA and IDFB that can teleport.
- Evil Leafy is the only main character of a season (IDFB) to not be in Battle for BFDI.
- Evil Leafy, Teardrop, and Nonexisty are the only contestants who have never spoken before.
- Considering that BFDIA 5b takes place on Evil Leafy, Evil Leafy can be considered a place.
- Evil Leafy is featured in two official jacknjellify games: BFDIA 5b and The Evil Leafy Maze Game.
- Evil Leafy has been seen in every BFDIA episode except BFDIA 5d-5e.
Click here to view the gallery.
|People in IDFB|
|FreeSmart: Book • Bubble • Ice Cube • Pencil • Ruby|