|“||I hate you.||”|
— Fanny, on multiple occasions.
Fanny is a female contestant in Battle for BFDI.
She was one of the 30 recommended characters who could have joined Battle for Dream Island, and also had a chance to join Battle for Dream Island Again, but failed both times. She had a chance to join IDFB as well, but she only got 42 votes.
Fanny is a blue battery-powered electro-desk fan with a super-duper bright periwinkle cage and periwinkle blades with jagged edges.
This is not normal for real fans.
- Fanny has legs.
- Fanny is gray.
- Fanny is a floating fan.
- Fanny doesn't spin.
- Fanny's blades vary slightly in size and shape.
- Fanny has four blades.
BFDI 17 (Debut)
- Fanny is yellow.
- Fanny loses her legs.
- Fanny's asset is the fan on the Ice Cube Recovery Center Creator and the Master Recovery Center.
- Fanny has a spinning animation.
- Fanny has three blades.
- Fanny gains legs.
- Fanny changes to a desk fan.
- Fanny has a base.
- Fanny is a dark-ish blue with a gray cover.
- Fanny has a more rugged spin.
Fanny is a cynical and spiteful character, who is known to have a hatred of almost everyone and everything, making her disliked by several other people.
For this reason, she has very few friends and is enemies with many people who decide to even interact with her. She believes that self-improvement only occurs when we acknowledge that our own behaviors are far from perfect and worthy of hate. Fanny also seems to value honesty, as she is very upset when Loser lies to the remaining contestants in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", and is not shy to calling people out for their ridiculous behavior, as she tells Bubble that Match was a hypocrite due to insulting Bubble for not knowing the answers when she herself did not know them either in "Questions Answered".
Official Character Guide biography
Fanny is an electric fan who, it seems, doesn't need electricity to work. No one is quite sure how she runs. It's impossible to mention Fanny without talking about catchphrase, saying that she "hates" everything from fulcrums to jumping.
Fanny's negative attitude causes her to get into arguments, especially with Match. One thing that makes her happy, though, is turning her fan blades and blowing things into people's faces.
Did You Know?: Fanny hates when people read random trivia facts about her.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know" (does not speak coherently)
- "Welcome Back" (voting screen)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom" (does not speak coherently)
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Fortunate Ben" (does not speak)
- "Four Goes Too Far" (does not speak)
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered"
- "This Episode Is About Basketball" (does not speak)
- "Enter the Exit"
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down"
Battle for Dream Island
In "The Reveal", Fanny was one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance to join, with the campaign statement "I hate you."
Battle for Dream Island Again
Fanny was one of the characters who the viewers could vote for to be freed from the LOL in "Welcome Back". Fanny's appearance has been changed from a mechanical-like fan to a blue, electric desk fan, and is also given legs in her new design.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Fanny is first seen saying "I hate you", not to Bracelety, but to Clock. Fanny justifies this by saying that our own actions are worthy of hate. Bracelety defends Ice Cube, who Fanny also states is worthy of hate. Bracelety tells Fanny she is worthy of hate, which Fanny agrees with. Bracelety is surprised, and thanks Fanny for "opening her eyes". Fanny later tells Fries she hates him. However, Leafy pops up and says she likes Fanny. Fanny isn't seen until sometime after Four's appearance and Pin's mutilation. Fanny, sitting on Cake, says that she hates living in a world without recovery.
Lightning tells Snowball to pick Fanny for his team. Snowball is discontent with Fanny's lack of arms, but he accepts her for her aggressive attitude. When the members of iance suggest naming their team "the alliance", Fanny suggests taking "the all" from "alliance", naming their team iance.
During the challenge, Fanny says that she hates jumping. This upsets Pencil, who orders Lightning to zap Fanny. Bubble tries to stop Lightning, but after being reminded of her bembership by Pencil, Bubble releases Lightning, who zaps Fanny.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Fanny points out the error in Loser's claim that he used to play with the poppers, saying that he couldn't have played with them, as they didn't exist an hour beforehand.
In "Questions Answered", Fanny appears in the stinger, criticizing Match for being a hypocrite, as she got mad at Bubble earlier in the episode yet she herself doesn't know the answers. Bubble thanks Fanny for telling her, and Fanny proclaims she hates Match.
In "Enter the Exit", when Match wants Bubble recovered, Fanny tells her to stop pretending to care for her. Match starts to argue with her until being interrupted by Cloudy.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Fanny first appeared when Flower said she was going. She agreed with everybody else in her team. Snowball wanted to do it. Fanny explains to him that it is safer even though he hates her. Snowball gets aggressive, causing him to decapitate Fanny. Snowball later threw her body which hits Match.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Fanny is first seen after the Cake at Stake song is played. She is seen walking to Bubble and sitting next to her, then angrily looking at Snowball. It is revealed that Fanny survived her decapitation, only because her cord connecting the two body parts was still intact. Because of this, she has to drag her head around. She is safe with 2,768 votes. The burger slice is flung at her, knocking her over. Later, she tells Bubble that Bubble didn't need Match. When Bubble is killed, Fanny walks to "Four", then yells at them to recover Bubble. She is unfooled by X and Four's prank. She is seen later in the episode, explaining to Fries how she figured out "Lightning" was the impostor.
In "Don't Dig Straight Down", when Fanny's team is close to finding an emerald, Ruby says that Golf Ball is right above them. Fanny says they must turn around and that she hates "bossy bot" Golf Ball. Her team finds another emerald and is then chased around by underground lava. When they are about to reach the surface, they turn around again due to Golf Ball being in the way. They proceed to do this over 2,763 times until Golf Ball is distracted by an alarm coming from her Underground Factory. iance finally emerges from the ground exhausted and are safe from elimination. Fanny ends up killed when lava shoots out of the tunnel her team was digging through.
- Main article: Fanny/Relationships
|18||10 (to join)|
|1||153 (to join)|
- "Bowling, Now with Explosions!": May have burned to death while trapped in a large metal box.
- "Reveal Novum": Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- "Don't Dig Straight Down": Is killed by lava.
- Fanny believes she is worthy of hate.
- Fanny has stated that she hates Clock, Ice Cube or Teardrop, Fries, living in a world where recovery is impossible, Snowball, the first contest, jumping, being zapped by Lightning, fulcrums, Match, measles, mumps, rubella, digging, hating digging, X's emeralds being down a hole, being landed on, blowing, bossy bot Golf Ball and when people read random trivia facts about her.
- Fanny is the only armless member of iance, as pointed out by Snowball.
- Despite how she is a machine, Fanny isn't counted as a mechanical mind, at least according to TV and Golf Ball in "Getting Teardrop to Talk".
- This is probably because the only mechanical feature Fanny has is her spinning blade being controlled by a motor, which isn't in her mind.
- Fanny is one of the three contestants with a blue and white color scheme, the others are Clock and Pen.
- Both her and Bubble are the only blue contestants on iance, and they are first in alphabetical order on the team.
- She is the only person in the TLC to be moving in the IDFB intro, as her blades are spinning.
- She and Clock are pretty similar in many ways.
- Both can act moody and demanding.
- Both have a blue and white color scheme.
- Both are armless.
- Both are voiced by Satomi Hinatsu.
- Both are self-working machines that aren't counted as mechanical minds.
- Both have something spinning in their faces.
- Both were originally recommended characters who had the chance to be in BFDI.
- Both are probably battery powered because Clock is a wall clock, and Fanny doesn't have a cord to connect to an outlet.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|