|“||Oh, pssh, don't worry about that, I don't care about no island, or no BFB screen, I'm just glad we're on good terms again.||”|
— Firey, "The Tweested Temple"
In Battle for Dream Island, Firey competed on the Squishy Cherries until "Puzzling Mysteries", the Squashy Grapes until "Insectophobe's Nightmare", and Another Name until the merge in "A Leg Up in the Race". Although he won the competition, he didn't receive Dream Island because Leafy bought it from the Announcer as revenge for not letting her in the island.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Changes
- 3 Personality
- 4 Official Character Guide biography
- 5 Strengths
- 6 Weaknesses
- 7 Coverage
- 8 Relationships
- 9 Votes
- 10 Deaths
- 11 Kills
- 12 Trivia
- 13 Gallery
- 14 See also
Firey appears to be a flame. His outer flames are orange, his inner flame is yellow-orange, and his outline is burnt orange.
- Firey is drawn sloppier.
- Firey's limbs are hand drawn.
- Firey's eyes and mouth were drawn badly.
- Firey is drawn smoother.
- Firey's outlines become a bit darker.
- Firey's limbs are drawn better.
- Firey's outline is darker.
In BFDI, Firey spent a reasonable amount of time arguing and slapping Coiny. Firey can also be quite forgetful; for example, in "Insectophoebe's Nightmare 2," he forgot that lava could kill Leafy. Also, in "Get in the Van", he "forgot" Leafy (even though this is false). By the end of Season 1, he develops more of a genuine understanding of his surroundings and interactions with the other characters, such as acknowledging his unintentional cruelty to Leafy and revealing his thoughts on the conflicts around him. He also displays signs of genuine sincerity, such as when he reveals his true feelings to Leafy about her.
However, from BFDIA onwards, Firey completely ignores Leafy and has a blank expression whenever nearby. He explained his behavior to Leafy in "The Four is Lava" that he didn't want to be associated with her because she stole Dream Island. This behavior paints him as somewhat selfish and uncaring, given how he's willing to lie about not knowing Leafy to save face, but doing this also seems logical on his end. Because Leafy committed several misdeeds, if Firey "forgets" her, other people would not think poorly of him. It could provide him a benefit in the competition.
Despite this, Firey still cares about Leafy. His distant behavior and actions in "Who Stole Donut's Diary?" were him bitter about losing Dream Island even though he won the competition. Eventually, Leafy fully apologized to him and intentionally lost the challenge to make up for her actions, thus reconciling their friendship.
Official Character Guide biography
Firey loves to win. He also likes to be complimented, but he's hard to pin down. He doesn't fit neatly into any one category. Some categories he's part of include: deathly afraid of heights, deathly afraid of crying, unable to swim, and won Dream Island.
Firey and Coiny are rivals. Firey is a fast runner, but Coiny isn't. Firey can cook without an oven, but Coiny can't. Firey's immune to poison, but Coiny isn't. Firey loves chocolate. Wonder what Coiny thinks of chocolate...
Did You Know?: Firey is the lightest of all BFDI characters, only being weighed down by his limbs.
- Fire physiology: As he is a form of energy, Firey has the traits, abilities, resistances, and weaknesses of fire, such as burning or melting things and getting destroyed by water. This also makes him the lightest contestant of all BFDI characters (only being weighed down by his limbs). While he can be very dangerous when close, Firey seems to have control over his body when sitting, touching items, or inside a location or vehicle.
- Speed: Firey claims to be a fast runner, as shown when he demonstrates to the Squashy Grapes and participates in the challenge carrying Ice Cube by finishing the race in seconds. His movements and reflexes are also very fast, as he can catch up with Coiny by continuously slapping him at an increasingly fast rate. The measurement of Firey's speed seems to be inconsistent, as he is usually seen walking or running at the same speed as the other contestants.
- Water: Since he is fire, Firey is afraid of water and can die when extinguished regardless of the quantity of water around him. For unknown reasons, when Firey's limbs touch any sources of water, Firey can feel pain from it and in worst-case scenarios, he also gets extinguished.
- Acrophobia: As shown in "Insectophobe's Nightmare", Firey has a fear of heights.
- Battle for Dream Island
- "Take the Plunge: Part 1"
- "Take the Plunge: Part 2"
- "Barriers and Pitfalls"
- "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?"
- "Sweet Tooth"
- "Bridge Crossing"
- "Power of Three"
- "Puzzling Mysteries"
- "Cycle of Life"
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare"
- "A Leg Up in the Race"
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles"
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None"
- "Bowling, Now with Explosions!"
- "The Reveal"
- "Reveal Novum"
- "Gardening Hero"
- "The Glistening"
- "Don't Pierce My Flesh"
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2"
- "Return of the Hang Glider" (won Dream Island)
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Welcome Back" (does not speak coherently)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom" (does not speak)
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Fortunate Ben" (does not speak)
- "Four Goes Too Far"
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered"
- "This Episode Is About Basketball" (does not speak coherently)
- "Enter the Exit"
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" (does not speak)
- "Return of the Rocket Ship" (does not speak)
- "Don't Dig Straight Down" (mentioned and showed on TV, assets used)
- "The Four is Lava"
- "The Escape from Four" (speaks in group)
- Battle for BFB
- "X Marks the Spot"
- "Take the Tower"
- "How Loe Can You Grow?"
- "A Taste of Space"
- "Let's Raid the Warehouse"
- "Who Stole Donut's Diary?"
- "Fashion For Your Face!"
- "The Game Has Changed"
- "The Tweested Temple" (eliminated)
- "The Hidden Contestant" (does not speak coherently)
- "B.F.B. = Back From Beginning"
- "SOS (Save Our Show)"
- "Chapter Complete"
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
- Non-canon appearances
- "Last BFDI"
- "Thanks for 4 years!"
- "Thanks for 4 years of Thanks for 4 years!"
- "BFDI and II Finally Cross Over"
- "Happy Birthday, Battle for BFDI!"
- "BFDI's Road to Half a Billion Views"
- "Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide/Instagram Promotion"
- "Who's The Real Firey? (ft. Leafy Plush)"
- "Tribute to Our First Commenter"
- "Aw, Seriously? — Battle for Dream Island Short"
- "PUMPKIN 2.0 - BFDI Halloween Shorts"
- "If Among Us Was a BFDI Challenge"
- "Hello Woody! (Now available to order)"
Battle for Dream Island
In "Take the Plunge: Part 1", Firey and Coiny were fighting on top of Spongy, Coiny was the first to slap the other. During the challenge, Flower pushes Firey and many others off of the balance beam.
In "Take the Plunge: Part 2", Firey was picked onto the Squishy Cherries. In the challenge, Firey hit his hand with a hammer and was told to be careful. When the boat is fixed, Firey gets on but is scared for most of the ride due to a leak and the boat breaking.
In "Barriers and Pitfalls", Firey is able to go through all obstacles, making Coiny fall off in the process. However, in the final part of the challenge, he is unable and unwilling to fill his team tank with water (as it is his poison) and has his team lose.
In "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?", Firey is safe with only one vote. Firey is unable to finish his quiz because of the rain.
In "Sweet Tooth", Firey is safe with no votes. In the contest, he bakes his cake using himself and makes fun of Coiny for using an oven. He gets 19 points. He participates in the chocolate ball eating contest but doesn't eat fast enough, resulting in a tiebreaker which his team loses.
In "Bridge Crossing", Firey is safe again with zero votes. He doesn't do anything in the contest and his team loses another tiebreaker.
In "Power of Three", Firey is safe with one vote. He is partnered up with Eraser and Pen for the challenge. As they cross the balance beam, Firey falls and lands in the water, forcing Eraser and Pen to turn back and recover him. After the Firey Recover Center slowly warms up, Firey is recovered. Eraser tells him not to fall next time. When they reach island 2, Firey kicks down Snowball's tower of blocks and climbs the pole to grab the key so his team can skip stacking. Despite being in last for most of the challenge, they ultimately place first in the end and get Win Tokens.
In "Cycle of Life", Firey is the first one randomly chosen to run for his team. He carries Ice Cube while running, who melts to death in the process. The Squashy Grapes win and are told they will get an eliminated player on their team.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare", Firey is put on team Another Name when the Grapes split into two teams of five, unfortunately being placed with Coiny again. The two slap each other for most of the contest. They then came up to a tightrope and Firey's screaming caused the Cherries to catch up. The Names ultimately came in second after Rocky puked on the ground, causing them to slip.
In "Crybaby!", Firey continues to get into slap fights with Coiny during the crying contest. During the skiing tiebreaker challenge, the two of them work the skis while standing on Tennis Ball. They eventually trip over Rocky and form into a giant snowball. When the handstand contest commences, the three armless contestants immediately lose, and Rocky barfs on Firey. Coiny laughs at this, and the two get into yet another slap fight, causing them both to fall over. This puts Another Name up for their first elimination.
In "Lofty", Firey receives three votes at elimination to Coiny's five, and the two express their anger about the other not being eliminated. This is much to Tennis Ball's dismay, as he comments about being left with the "slappers". After Golf Ball is eliminated by the Squishy Cherries, the twelve contestants ascend the new stairs to the next contest. Over several days, Coiny and Firey continue slapping each other while on top of Tennis Ball. Once the balloon contest begins, Coiny laughs at Firey for his fear of heights. During the challenge, he slaps Firey into Blocky, who is holding a nail, causing him to fall. On landing, Firey ends up lighting Bomby and then expresses his anger at Coiny being the last one still competing for their team. His team ends up being up for elimination again after Coiny's balloon is popped.
In "A Leg Up in the Race", Firey and Coiny continue their feud with each other, while Tennis Ball tries to break it up. Firey asks what Tennis Ball what would know since he doesn't have arms and shows his disgust at the thought of Coiny winning Dream Island. At elimination, Firey is the only one safe, at nine votes. In the ladder contest, he places ninth. He ends up having 14 points deducted from his original score but still has enough to avoid the danger zone.
In "Don't Lose Your Marbles", after Coiny got eliminated, Firey started slapping Tennis Ball since he "had" to slap someone. During the contest, Firey slaps Tennis Ball several more times, and the two stop working together. Firey slaps a tree and ends up finding a ball. He is safe from the danger zone again.
In "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", during the hurdle jump challenge, Firey is knocked off at the same time as Pen. Firey ends up in the danger zone and is up for voting.
In "Vomitaco", Firey is safe with 29 votes. Firey chooses to compete in the Taco contest. Seven of the eliminated contestants end up liking his taco, so he escapes the danger zone.
In "Bowling, Now with Explosions!", Firey "knocks" all 10 pins by setting them ablaze with his burning bowling ball. He then deducts points from the other contestants and is given immunity for being the only one who got a strike.
In "The Reveal", Firey and Tennis Ball partner up for the frisbee contest. Due to Firey using his tongue, their progress is halted, and then end up placing 3rd out of the four teams. Receiving just a mere 15 points each.
In "Reveal Novum", Firey votes Ice Cube to be eliminated since she is his opposite. In the staring contest, Firey loses his match against David and is up for voting.
In "Rescission", Firey is safe at 64 votes. In the unicycle race, Firey is the last one to finish and earns immunity.
In "Gardening Hero", Firey and Leafy start become friends. He has a temporary hard time during the challenge, due to him struggling to get into a spaceship. Firey and Leafy try to take out Spongy but aren't able to hit him. Later Firey is nearly sucked into a black hole until it's sold for budget cuts. Firey's ship is then also sold for budget cuts and he ends up getting shot by Bubble. He is up for elimination.
In "The Glistening", he receives the second most votes to leave from the eliminated contestants and is safe. In the long jump contest, he doesn't jump since Flower ends up throwing him. He is up for elimination for not jumping the farthest.
In "Don't Pierce My Flesh", since the Announcer was killed, Firey has his Firey Speaker Box that he built to host the show, unwillingly alongside Flower Speaker Box. He receives 64 votes again and is safe. In the volcano challenge, Firey almost wins thanks to his immunity to magma, but he is eaten by the Fire Monster as the volcano erupts. He ends up winning immunity anyway when his Speaker Box claims he has the most beauty.
In "Hurtful!", Firey tries to earn immunity in the contest to reach the final four. He gets help from Leafy a couple of times, bakes a cake while everyone else turns in a clump of dirt, and is killed multiple times by Flower with water. He ends being up for elimination and is given a sign that says "VOTE ME OUT!" for dying the most in the episode.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2", Firey ends up getting Leafy killed by the lava fall that he included with his Ferris wheel. During Cake at Stake, he bets his life's earnings that the Announcer didn't sell the recovery centers and loses his money. When the bugs attack, Firey attempts to kill them since he is made of fire but only ends up getting eaten by a large one. He randomly appears with everyone else during Cake at Stake and was safe with 86 votes.
In "Return of the Hang Glider", Firey won BFDI with 406 votes. He invited everyone to join him on Dream Island, however, Leafy wasn't allowed in, due to her "rejection" of his Ferris wheel. This causes her to steal it. Then, Dream Island disappears. Much to everyone's shock. When Flower starts melting the recovery centers, Firey pushes her into a furnace only for her to be instantly recovered, so that she could destroy his recovery center. In the end, before Leafy gets crushed, Firey swoops in to save her. Firey tells her that he's sorry for what he did and realized that all he wants is her friendship. Then they glide away, ending the episode.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", Firey made it into the top 20 with 724 votes, which was enough to get into Season 2. Firey decides to have TV be the host since he was the closest to the Announcer. Firey also reads the last rule, saying that players can switch teams before a contest. His favorite screen was some spikes with Coiny under it. Firey ends up on the larger team and ends up winning against W.O.A.H. Bunch in the tug of war contest.
In "Get Digging", Firey, Book, and Golf Ball talk about how they are going to get yoyleberries for their stew. Firey is given the task of building the bowl by Golf Ball. His team ends up losing the contest and he is up for elimination.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3", Firey is safe with 111 dislikes. In the bug-killing contest, Firey attempts to burn the bugs but they are fireproof. Firey later ends up helping his team win by lighting Bomby's fuse, killing all of the bugs simultaneously.
In "Zeeky Boogy Doog", Firey makes a joke about Book being "well-read" and is frozen by Book with Freeze Juice for a said joke. This causes him to die when the ice melts. He is later recovered by Yellow Face. Firey doesn't do much for the rest of the episode besides name dropping the title of the episode as a name suggestion for his team's Dream Island. He ends up getting killed in Bomby's explosion. His team's Dream Island is also destroyed, so he's up for elimination.
In "Get in the Van", Firey was brought back to life using the HPRC by Bubble and Leafy. When Leafy tries to talk to Firey, he doesn't remember who she is. Then, after Leafy is smashed by Gelatin's hammer, Firey reacts by saying "strangers these days are just so strange". After finding out that the Puffball Speaker Box has been destroyed, he pulls the Firey Speaker Box out of his flames, and it announces Cake at Stake. Firey is safe with 184 dislikes. Firey promises to never switch from Team No-Name and rides on top of Puffball to get to the Summit of Yoyle Mountain.
In "It's a Monster", Firey is recovered and rides on Puffball to get to Yoyleland.
In "Welcome Back", it's revealed by Ruby that Firey won the prize after BFDIA 5e. Firey is seen screaming locked in a cage dangling from the top of the Yoyle Needy, which he was put in by FreeSmart as punishment for something yet to be revealed (though "Who Stole Donut's Diary?" implies it was for recovering Leafy, who by this point had been vilified).
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Firey, who has seemingly escaped from his cage as said in the previous season, is first seen sitting with Coiny, Taco, and Snowball. He tries to throw Pin's blueberry seeds into a pot but they land right in front of him. Taco then successfully throws Pin's blueberry seeds into the pot, making Firey and Coiny cheer until Pin asks if they've seen her seeds. As she mentions that the seeds are fast-growing while the seed thrown in the pot starts to grow, they start to sweat. When Firey sweats he hurts himself. When picking the teams, Firey asks Loser if he wants to join his team with Coiny, Pin, and Needle. When picking the names he wants the team to be called The Losers! During the challenge, Firey and the rest of the team gush over Loser, until Pin says that they should focus on the challenge. Some of the contestants see this as insulting to Loser, resulting in Firey throwing Pin upwards into a basket, as an attempt to remove the "hater". Firey can later be seen nervously smiling at Pin before Clock wins for the team.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Firey is shown barely smirking after Leafy is eliminated. In the challenge, Firey tossed Clock up onto the swing. He also asks Loser what to do when Clock's hands don't move fast enough.
In "Four Goes Too Far", Firey catches the Twinkle of Contagion once during the heart scene. He is slapped by Coiny when he suggests Black Hole has the Twinkle of Contagion, marking the first time Coiny has on purposely slapped Firey since BFDI. Clock is the last one to get inflicted by the twinkle, so the Losers are up for elimination.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Firey is the fourth safe at 1,075 votes. He, along with the rest of his team, and the recommended characters, are surprised to see Loser be eliminated.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", during the contest, Firey attempts to throw a ball into his team's basket, but it lands right in front of him.
In "Enter the Exit", Firey unintentionally ejected the factor of Four from Donut using the Twinkle of Contagion's empty syringe. However, he was stopped from actually reviving Four by Needle, who suggested having someone more dexterous handling the recovery.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Firey first appears walking away from Leafy when she is about to say hello. He later gets into an argument with Coiny after the latter sees Firey doing nothing with a blank expression. Coiny picks Needle and the argument switches topics to speed. The argument ends after when Coiny says that he thought Firey called himself slow. Firey corrects him, saying that Coiny called him slow. The Losers! end up winning the contest.
He did not directly appear in "Don't Dig Straight Down", but he was briefly seen on TV when he spoke using old clips. Since Firey can survive in lava, he likely survived the lava flood.
In "The Four is Lava", it is revealed that Firey did survive the lava, snatching Leafy before the intro. He proceeds to pretend he still doesn't know who Leafy is. Then, after finding an area where no one can see them, he states that nobody likes her anymore and that he can't let anyone know he's friends with her because then they'll hate him too. Despite remaining friends, he still thinks she still has her BFDI 25 attitude. The two continue to argue throughout the episode. Before the episode ends, Leafy reveals how Eggy is one of her friends in response to Firey's statement earlier that she has no friends. He shouts out how that can be possible when she stole Dream Island, much to Eggy's shock and disgust. Firey can be seen talking about Leafy in the stinger ending. It's also shown that he, like the rest of his team, didn't realize Clock had been missing.
In "The Escape from Four", Firey is one of the fourteen contestants to continue competing on BFB, rather than switching to TPOT. He, along with Four and his thirteen opponents, are transported by Two to an unknown area to compete.
Battle for BFB
In "X Marks the Spot", Firey, referencing "X Finds Out His Value", tries to figure out why Four is upset. He is placed on the X Colored Team. His team ends up safe from elimination thanks to Four Colored Team accidentally flinging X on Loser's spot.
In "Take the Tower", Firey is first seen getting extinguished by water from Spongy's body. He's never shown being recovered, however. During the challenge, Bubble and Lollipop try to trick him into thinking they're Flower. He manages to notice they aren't but falls for it when Gelatin does the same thing. He's later seen on the extended bracelet, chanting a fight between Taco and Ruby. They both fall off so he and Leafy are now facing each other. Leafy tries to get out of fighting him while Firey mocks her and acts unamused with her behavior. Firey's team tower suddenly starts rumbling. He falls on the bracelet and burns it in two, causing the only amount of damage to the opposing team's tower. His tower ends up getting destroyed completely, so his team is up for elimination.
In "How Loe Can You Grow?", Firey is the first safe in Cake at Stake. In the challenge, he remembers how spaceships usually come with a superspeed mode laser, which he intends to fire at the sun to make it grow. After looking around for a bit he finds it, but before he pushes it, he does a drumroll with Loser and Flower. He eventually fires the laser, causing the sun to get hotter, and making X's aloe vera grow. X gets too hot however and gets a sunburn that sets him on fire. Firey tells his team that they need to pour ice on the sun to help X, but his team's ship gets caught on fire as they get to close to the sun since it isn't able to resist heat.
In "A Taste of Space", Firey is still on the sun from last episode and is told by Taco to make the sun hotter. Firey does this by calling the Have Cots crybabies, causing the team to push him into the sun. This makes the sun hotter by 800 degrees. Later, Firey somehow made it back to Earth. His team at the end of the episode ends up being up for elimination.
In "Let's Raid The Warehouse", Firey is the first safe in Cake at Stake for the second time. When the shoppers arrive at Yellow Face's Warehouse, Firey tells the other team that while it was fun riding the train with them, they should separate for the contest. Firey suggests getting bug larvae for Flower, making Taco have to remind him that Flower is afraid of bugs. Blocky chooses a box as a gift for Woody, which Firey agrees with completely since Woody could use it to hide from whatever he's scared of. When they get back home, Firey presents Flower's present to her, who gives the team 10 points. Woody, however, gives them 0 points so they lose for the second time in a row. In the stinger ending, Firey tries on Flower's glittery fashion line. Him being made of fire causes the clothing to brighten.
In "Who Stole Donut's Diary?", Firey and his team are tasked with watching over Donut's diary while Four helps X. It ends up missing when Four returns, so the new cake is Flower's shattered pot, which Firey gloats about having to Flower when he's safe. During the challenge, when it's Leafy's turn to ask questions to the Have Nots, she calls Firey. Firey ends up telling a made up story about how Leafy stole the diary, still feeling bitter about her stealing Dream Island. Leafy then asks Four if she can talk with Firey outside in private, where they have a heated argument about everything that happened between them, along with Firey admitting that he stole the diary. They eventually make up, hoping to start over. Firey is worried that everyone will be mad at him and that he might get eliminated for making his team lose, so Leafy says that she'll tell everyone she stole the diary if he returns it. The two then try to hug, but Leafy burns into ash in the process. Firey does his part and returns the diary, but gets caught by X, who goes back to the courtroom to tell Four who the true culprit is. Firey rushes back and tells Four to recover Leafy so that she can tell everyone she stole the diary, which makes his team win. In the stinger ending, Four tells Firey that he won't tell anyone he stole the diary and punishes him with the task of cleaning the entire railway. Leafy shows up, asking if he needs any help, and he accepts her offer. The two hug, once again causing Leafy to burn to death.
In "Fashion For Your Face!", Firey tells the Have Cots that he accidentally caused the train to burst into flames when he attempted to clean the railway. There happens to be another train nearby for them to use instead. Leafy invites Firey to join them, but he says he needs to stay loyal to his team, but will definitely ride with her next time. After catching up with Woody and Blocky on the mountain, they end up stuck due to the rest of the mountain sticking out too far over them to be climbed. Woody, Firey, and Blocky later decide the most they can do is try to jump as hard as they can from the highest boxing glove, which they continue to do to no avail until sundown. They end up losing the challenge since they had no way to get to Four on the top.
In "The Game Has Changed", Firey is the first safe at Cake at Stake with 17,899 votes and gets Teardrop as cake. During the challenge, he, Lollipop, and Gelatin discuss what they'll do for their parties. At some point Leafy tries to talk to him but Lollipop tells her to leave since they are talking. Moments later, Firey tries to hang out with Leafy, but she calls him out for not defending her earlier, along with never apologizing for ignoring her for years, especially after she apologized for wronging him. Leafy says they can talk again later, leaving Firey upset with himself. Firey comes to the decision to make a gift for Leafy, ignoring the chance at immunity. Gelatin offers to help and Firey happily accepts. Firey's gift is revealed to be a Ferris wheel that drops both water and lava so he and Leafy can both ride it. He also apologizes for being so cold and rude to her for years. Leafy loves his gift, accepts his apology, and asks if he wants to ride it. Firey accepts, when Four interjects that this has nothing to do with him. Firey says he's aware and didn't focus on immunity, so Four gives him 2/10, and he is up for elimination. In the stinger ending, Woody detaches the Ferris wheel from its stand, causing it to roll away with Firey and Leafy still inside.
In "The Tweested Temple", Firey and Leafy are still rolling in the runaway Ferris wheel and notice Flower's Announcer crusher straight ahead. Firey says that he hopes Flower turned off the voice enabled pulverize command, but his voice echoes far enough for the Announcer crusher to activate said command, causing Leafy, Firey, and his Ferris wheel to get crushed repeatedly. Firey is eliminated for the first time ever with 12,705 votes. He's dead when this is announced however, so Four recovers him and has him sent immediately to the BRB. Leafy stretches her arm out to stop him from rising too high, feeling bad that his good deed for her last episode cost him his chance at winning. Firey reassures her that he doesn't care about any prizes and is just happy he's on good terms with her. Leafy's arm starts to get tired and she lets go, and they both say goodbye to each other as he rises further away. In the stinger ending, he is shown spinning around in the BRB.
Firey can be seen spinning in the BRB in "The Hidden Contestant".
In "B.F.B. = Back From Beginning", Firey is released from the BRB and is surprised to see that the Announcer is back. He's sad to hear that Leafy got eliminated, but she tells him that it's okay. For the contest, Firey is placed inside a jawbreaker and Flower licks him out.
In "SOS (Save Our Show)", Firey is used as part of Blocky's prank as he is supposed to have Gelatin burned inside of him. Woody doesn't cooperate so this doesn't end up happening. Firey comments that this is awkward and that he'd like to leave. Later, to help save the show's budget, Firey goes on camera to explain why he should win all prizes from every season. This only causes them to give away money when someone donates minus dollars. Firey is upset when the budget gets so low that they're reduced to paper cut outs and laments that they gave it there best and that's all they could do.
In "Chapter Complete", Firey votes for Flower to win. After Flower received her happy thought, Firey asks Flower what it was about. She says that she's glad she won, but also would've been happy if Gelatin won and considers sharing a prize with him. He tells her that he was in the same position as her and made a mistake when it came to sharing his prize with someone close to him and encourages her to make a choice.
When Purple Face steals the BFDI, Firey tells everyone to follow him to get it back for Flower. However, once everyone boards the bus, they start fighting over the BFDI, with Firey feeling he should have it since he won the first season. The bus ends up driving off a cliff, so Firey climbs out along with the others. Afterwards, everyone meets back up with Profily in the desert, who tells them that Four and the others are off to the Pillary Ruins. In the meantime, Firey, Flower, and the others help to throw a party for Four. Firey and Leafy feel that it must be nice that Flower and Gelatin can actually use their prizes and decide that they can create their own Dream Island together. At the end of the episode, he leaves with Leafy in a boat in search of a new island. In the stinger, Firey and Leafy try to make the last word of the season "hey" in order to make it so the first and last spoken words are the same.
- Main article: Firey/Relationships
|25||406 (to win)|
|1||724 (joined BFDIA)|
|3||253 likes, 111 dislikes|
|5a||324 likes, 184 dislikes|
|6||1023 likes (won the prize), 361 dislikes|
|1,992 (4 from contestant vote)||1,600||64,787||155,774|
- "Take the Plunge: Part 1": Is pushed off the balance beam and into the lake by Flower.
- "Power of Three": Falls into water.
- "Crybaby!": May have died when rolling in a snowball (debatable).
- "Lofty": Dies in Bomby's explosion.
- "A Leg Up in the Race": Dies when a water balloon lands on him.
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles": Falls into some water after Blocky lands on him.
- "The Reveal": Is recovered into a lake over and over twenty-one times.
- "Rescission": Is shot with a laser by Pencil.
- "Gardening Hero": Is shot with a laser by Bubble.
- "Don't Pierce My Flesh": Is eaten by the Fire Monster.
- Melts in a furnace.
- Firey is extinguished 4 times throughout the challenge.
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2":
- Is eaten by a large bug.
- Is extinguished 13 times by the Announcer.
- "Zeeky Boogy Doog":
- Is frozen and then extinguished.
- Is killed in Bomby's explosion.
- "No More Snow!": After tying his legs with Gelatin and falling off Puffball, is likely eaten by Evil Leafy (offscreen).
- "The Long-lost Yoyle City": Is eaten by the Fish Monster.
- "Take the Tower": Is extinguished by water from Spongy's body.
- "A Taste of Space": Is sunk into the sun by the Have Cots.
- "The Tweested Temple": Pulverized by Flower's Announcer Crusher with Leafy.
- "Last BFDI": Gets extinguished.
- "Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide/Instagram Promotion": Extinguished By Teardrop.
- "Become a Jacknjellify Member — (BFB 18 on Monday, May 4)": Gets crushed by a "JacknJellify Membership" box.
- "BLOCKY HERE! I JUST PRANKED FIREY (GONE WRONG)": Accidentally walks into a puddle and gets extinguished.
- "If Among Us Was a BFDI Challenge": Is sucked into Black Hole.
- "All our food keeps blowing up": Dies in Bomby's explosion.
Total kills: 77+
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Announcer||26||"Don't Pierce My Flesh" (along with Leafy, Spongy, and Bomby)|
"Hurtful!" (13 times)
"Insectophobe's Nightmare 2" (12 times)
|Basketball||1||"A Leg Up in the Race" (debatable)|
|Blocky||2||"Don't Lose Your Marbles" (along with Pencil and Leafy)|
"How Loe Can You Grow?"
|Bomby||3||"Lofty" (along with Coiny and Blocky)|
"Don't Pierce My Flesh" (along with Leafy)
"Insectophobe's Nightmare 3"
"Insectophobe's Nightmare 3" (along with Bomby)
|Flower||2||"Return of the Hang Glider"|
"How Loe Can You Grow?"
|Ice Cube||3||"Cycle of Life"|
"Crybaby!" (along with Blocky)
"Don't Lose Your Marbles" (along with Leafy, Pencil, and Blocky)
|Leafy||6||"Hurtful!" (along with Flower)|
"Insectophobe's Nightmare 2" (twice, once along with the Announcer)
"Who Stole Donut's Diary?" (twice)
"The Tweested Temple" (along with Woody)
|Loser||1||"How Loe Can You Grow?"|
|Match||1||"Lofty" (along with Coiny, Blocky, and Bomby)|
|Marker||1||"A Leg Up in the Race" (debatable)|
|Pen||1||"Lofty" (along with Coiny, Blocky, and Bomby)|
|Pencil||1||"Lofty" (along with Coiny, Blocky, and Bomby)|
|Taco||1||"How Loe Can You Grow?"|
|Tennis Ball||1||"Lofty" (along with Coiny, Blocky, and Bomby)|
|Recommended Characters||23||13 in "A Leg Up in the Race" (all debatable)|
10 Bowling Pins in "Bowling, Now with Explosions!"
|Other||1+||One large bug along with numerous other bugs in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2" and "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3" (along with Bomby)|
- "Firey (comic series)": Shatters Ice Cube by pushing her off a cliff.
- "Happy Birthday, Battle for BFDI!": Devours Cake along with many other contestants.
- "Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide/Instagram Promotion": Lights Bomby's fuse.
- "Life of an Ice Cube": Has his body used by Blocky to melt Ice Cube.
- "Who's The Real Firey? (ft. Leafy Plush)": Gave Fake Firey the death penalty (along with Leafy).
- "BLOCKY HERE! I JUST PRANKED FIREY (GONE WRONG)": Burns part of a tree, causing it to fall on Blocky.
- "All our food keeps blowing up": Blows up Bomby, killing Fries and Gelatin in the explosion.
- "Life of an Ice Cube": Accidentally crushes Ice Cube with a burning tree.
- Firey is one of the three contestants who own a speaker box that hosted for the show, along with Flower and Puffball.
- Firey, along with Leafy, Bubble, Ice Cube, Cheese Orb, Pie, and the Announcer are the only characters to have their own personal recovery centers.
- Firey weighs less than 1/10th of an ounce, which was revealed in "Return of the Hang Glider" by Golf Ball; the same applies to Leafy and Bubble.
- Firey is the first character to have a plush, followed by Leafy, Pen, Firey Jr., and Woody.
- Firey is one of the two contestants who ever won a season. The other is Flower.
- Firey was one of the only four contestants who never switched to Two's side in "The Escape from Four", the others being Leafy, Bubble, and Flower.
- Coincidentally, they make up the final four of BFDI.
- Firey and Rocky are the only characters on BFDI to be on all three teams at one point in the game. Three is the most teams a contestant has been on in one season. That is until BFB, where Leafy was placed on four teams.
- Firey and Flower are the only contestants to win a season of the show.
- This is due to BFDIA getting canceled, IDFB yet to have a contest, and TPOT taking place without them.
- Firey is one of four contestants who have joined a team only due to being the last one picked. The others are Woody, Pen, and Snowball.
- Firey is currently the only contestant ever to be the sole member on his team, as he was the only member of Another Name after Coiny was eliminated and Tennis Ball was switched to the Squashy Grapes.
- Firey is the first male contestant on Team No-Name to win a prize, due to Puffball's sweep and the second male overall in BFDIA, after Coiny.
- In "Hurtful!", he became the last male contestant following Spongy's elimination.
- Firey holds the record for most times being put up for elimination, with 20.
- In order, he was UFE in BFDI 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 15, 19, 21, 22, and 24, BFDIA 3 and 5, IDFB 1 (as revealed by Ruby), along with BFB 7, 19, 21, 22, 24, and 25.
- Firey is one of four original contestants that never received the most elimination votes, the others being Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, and Bubble.
- Firey holds the record for most survived Cake at Stakes at 19.
- Firey is one of the BFDI/BFDIA contestants to never be sent to the TLC or LOL. The others are Gelatin, Bomby, Leafy, and Yellow Face.
- Firey is the highest-ranking contestant to win a Win Token in both BFDI and BFB.
- Firey is the only finalist to make it into Season 2 (due to the death of Bubble and the absence of Leafy).
- Firey is the only male finalist in season 1.
- Firey is one of the two contestants who have been the highest ranking member of a team they weren't originally on, along with Leafy. Coincidentally, each of them was an original member of the team that the other joined.
- After David was eliminated, Firey was the only male with all limbs remaining. Out of the original contestants, he was the last male with all limbs standing after Blocky being eliminated for the second time.
- Firey was the last to be picked on Another Name, but he lasted the longest out of everyone on the team.
- Firey is also the highest placing member of Another Name in BFB due to being the only member who didn’t switch to TPOT.
- Firey was the only member of Another Name that was not originally on the Squashy Grapes.
- Firey is one of the four contestants who won a prize in BFDIA, with the others being Teardrop, Puffball, and Coiny.
- However, it is unknown what prize he earned, due to BFDIA 6 not being released.
- As of "X Marks the Spot", after joining the same team as Flower, Firey has been on the same team with every original contestant (not counting David) and is the only one to do so.
- Firey is yet to be a competitor in a season of BFDI for more than 25 episodes.
- Firey is the last original contestant to be eliminated for the first time.
- Firey has gotten eliminated for the first time in BFB 25.
- BFB 25 is also the first episode where he's not competing (since then he was the only contestant that competed in every episode).
- Firey is the second contestant to get the fewest votes right after the episode where they got the most votes, the first being Bubble. Lollipop would later be the third.
- TPOT will mark the first season without Firey.
- He is tied with Teardrop and Rocky for participating on the most teams in the entire series, at 6 each.
- Firey is the first contestant ever in BFDI to get individual immunity (in "Bowling, Now with Explosions!").
- Firey was the first BFDI character ever created, as revealed in carykh's video "First BFDI Drawing EVER!".
- Coincidentally, he placed 1st in BFDI.
- This also makes him the first Object Show character ever created, as BFDI is the first object show on YouTube.
- It could be for the previous reasons that he is also the first character to be given an official plush.
- Firey is one of the many characters who are immune to lava.
- In episode 25, Coiny and Firey became friends. However, in Season 2, it appears as though they have become enemies again. But in BFB, they appear to be friends again.
- There is a very early prototype of Battle for Dream Island, called "Total Firey Island", with Firey as the main character, but he got eliminated. This makes Firey the only character with a pre-series.
- Firey has been barfed on by Rocky more than any other character.
- Firey's favorite screen in "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know" is a set of spikes descending upon a shape similar to Coiny, and vice-versa for Coiny.
- Firey and Coiny have slapped each other 299 times in Season 1.
- "No More Snow!" is the first episode to not show Firey (not counting the intro).
- Goof: Every so often, Firey's flames are not moving in most episodes.
- Firey is one of the few characters who have gotten the most likes, the others are Coiny, Puffball, and Teardrop.
- Firey's personal OMGs are "Oh My Spark" in BFDI Is Back, and "Oh My Oxygen" in various BFDI episodes.
- Despite being fatally allergic to water, Firey is still able to salivate and sweat, as shown in "Return of the Hang Glider" and "Getting Teardrop to Talk", respectively.
- However, this does still harm him.
- Firey appears to have a very weak throwing arm, only being able to throw objects a few feet away from him before they drop straight down.
- Firey and Pencil often share the same scream, perhaps because they sound similar, and they both are voiced by Michael Huang.
- Firey appears in the most season 1 thumbnails, at 7 total.
- Firey consistently acts as a solid, such as being able to sit down, having a string tied around him, and being able to get slapped.
- Firey's book pose is based on a similar pose but with the BFDI/BFDIA limbs.
- In "Let's Raid The Warehouse", Firey reveals that he apparently has a sleep paralysis demon, which takes him to Yellow Face's Warehouse in his dreams.
- Firey makes the temperature on Earth 800 degrees warmer when he's sunk into the Sun, according to "A Taste of Space".
- This means that he (possibly, assuming that the Sun's temperature has a direct impact on Earth's temperature), makes the Sun 14.6 times hotter, assuming that it was around the average temperature on Earth at the time (59 degrees Fahrenheit).
Click here to view the gallery.
- Coiny and Firey
- Firey's Ferris Wheel
- Firey and Leafy
- Firey and Tennis Ball
- Firey and Flower
- Firey's Candy Bar Adventure
|BFDI 12: Bubble • Eraser • Match • Pen • Pencil • Snowball • Rocky|
|BFDI 12: Blocky • Leafy • Ice Cube • Tennis Ball|
|BFDI 12: Firey|
Switched: Rocky • Tennis Ball
Eliminated: Golf Ball • Coiny
|BFDIA 6: Firey • Tennis Ball • Rocky • Golf Ball • Gelatin • Fries|
|People in IDFB|
|FreeSmart: Book • Bubble • Ice Cube • Pencil • Ruby|
BFB 16: Cake • Clock • Coiny • Eggy • Firey • Leafy • Needle • Pin
|BFB 24: Firey • Flower • Woody|
|Interactions with||Everyone, Coiny, Leafy, Tennis Ball|
|Other content||Firey Speaker Box, Firey Jr., Firey's Candy Bar Adventure, Total Firey Island|