|“||Vote on all of them!||”|
— Firey Speaker Box, The Long-lost Yoyle City
In IDFB, the Firey Speaker Box has disappeared for unknown reasons.
This section is a work in progress; due to Firey Speaker Box's minor character status, sections will be filled in when they appear on other characters' pages.
Flower Speaker Box
In Don't Pierce My Flesh when Spongy starts sobbing when he accidentally crushes his house, Firey Speaker Box tells him not to worry because they have back-up houses.
In Get in the Van, when Firey Speaker Box asks "got it?" Book responds "yup!"
In The Long-lost Yoyle City, Book argues with the Firey Speaker about whether or not they are at the summit.
In Don't Pierce My Flesh, Bubble expresses worry over the replacement of the TV with a tub. She tells Firey Speaker Box that the way he says "budget cuts" just isn't the same as the way Announcer says it. Firey Speaker prefers to call Bubble "Metal Ball." As a reward for making it to the final five, Firey Speaker gives Bubble, Leafy, Firey, Spongy, and Flower all houses. Bubble votes for Firey Speaker's contest over Flower Speaker's contest.
In Get in the Van, Firey Speaker Box plucks Bubble from FreeSmart, telling her "you're not supposed to be here either!" Match helps her with a disguise and Firey Speaker totally buys it, apologizing and letting her pass.
In The Long-lost Yoyle City, Firey Speaker Box catches Bubble at the summit of Yoyle Mountain. Bubble tries to pretend to be a tree, but her act is unconvincing. It should be noted that in this episode, Firey Speaker addresses Bubble as "Bubble" despite the fact that she's metal. At the end of the episode, Firey Speaker flings Bubble off somewhere.
In Get in the Van, Firey Speaker Box chops Donut up into 18 pieces as a Cake at Stake prize. Donut gets his revenge in Questions Answered when he chops up Firey Speaker Box up into seven pieces. His response to this is that it's "just tit-for-tat."
- Questions Answered: Chopped into 7 pieces by Donut for revenge from BFDIA 5a where Firey Speaker Box chopped Donut into 18 pieces as the cake for Cake At Stake.
- He appears to be fireproof, as can be seen in Get in the Van when Firey took him out from within his flames.
- He is the first speaker box to host in two seasons, as the Flower Speaker Box and the Announcer only appeared in Season 1, and the Puffball Speaker Box only appeared in Season 2.
- He is one of the few characters who have had their corpse used as a cake for Cake at Stake, the others are Pie and Donut and nickel
- He is the first host to be killed offscreen, in Questions Answered, by Donut.
- Firey Speaker Box also has one robotic leg that could extend to get to people from far away.
Firey Speaker Box's Clone
|“||-And I'm his clone!||”|
— Firey Speaker Box Clone
Firey Speaker Box's Clone is a clone of the Firey Speaker Box who looks and sounds exactly like his counterpart. It is unknown who cloned him.
He appeared when the Announcer called Firey Speaker Box an impostor, leading to Firey Speaker Box's Clone to say "And I'm his clone!". The original Firey Speaker Box is confused by this, implying he did not clone himself.
This is mostly for comedic effect, making the Announcer more confused with the introduction of even more Speaker boxes.
|Announcer • Flower Speaker Box • Firey Speaker Box • Puffball Speaker Box • TV • Four • X • Donut • HelloKevin|