|“||Shut up and GET IN THE VAN!||”|
There is also an updated model called the FreeSmart SuperVan, which has more features and an improved design, such as lots of lights and even a leg powered recovery center; this particular model was used by FreeSmart to finish the challenge in BFDIA 5d and BFDIA 5e. The Have Cots also used it to get X back in "X Marks the Spot". It was later on crushed by Four in "How Loe Can You Grow?". It returns in "Chapter Complete" where Ruby reveals that she fixed it.
Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Get in the Van"
- "It's a Monster" (mentioned, returns as SuperVan)
- "The Long-lost Yoyle City"
- "BFDIA 6 Deleted Scenes" (non-canon)
Battle for BFB
- "Don't Dig Straight Down" (flashback)
- "X Marks the Spot"
- "Take the Tower"
- "How Loe Can You Grow?"
- "Chapter Complete"
The FreeSmart Van first appeared in Get in the Van, where Pencil yells at all the FreeSmarters to get in the van so they can get to Yoyle Summit in Yoyle City faster than the other teams. They were able to drive as far as Evil Canyon, before being eaten by Evil Leafy.
In BFDIA 5e, the van drives through Yoyle City and is parked at the base of the Yoyle Mountain, and has remained there ever since.
In the BFDIA 6 Deleted Scenes, the SuperVan's magnet is used to attract the Eiffel Tower all the way from the Plains in order to retrieve the Clubhouse of Awesomeness on top of it. However, these scenes are not considered canon.
In "How Loe Can You Grow?", it appears in the beginning where the last episode left off. Ruby and Leafy are still singing while Lollipop is still suffering. But, the radio suddenly turns on and they stop singing and then Four stops the van crushing it in the process.
In "Chapter Complete" Ruby fixed the Supervan and followed Four while he was still assimilated and running away.
Features of the Supervan
A powerful magnet, able to attract Needle from hundreds of miles away, move the HPRC across an entire desert, and make the Eiffel Tower wobble from 2,763 miles away without attracting any other metal. It was also used to steal the HPRC from the Evil Forest when Book made the built-in Leg-Powered Recovery Center (LPRC) disappear.
Leg-powered Recovery Center
The bright lights are only used for decoration.
- The original van was most likely destroyed, as it never reappeared after BFDIA 5b.
- The SuperVan can travel the entire length of the Goiky Canal (which is over 500 miles) underwater without any damage or even needing any gas.
- However, due to the hole Pencil punched in it, it cannot prevent passengers from drowning.
- Pencil gets upset whenever anyone calls the SuperVan a regular van.
- The van has no brakes.
- The text on the van uses the font Comic Sans.
- According to the Yoyle City: Behind the Scenes video, the SuperVan is about 5 meters long.
- Although the van is pretty much entirely fictional, it resembles a 2013-2015 GMC Savana 1500 Van.
- It also resembles a 1983 GMC Vandura despite being boxy .
Click here to view the gallery.