|“||Maybe it's about time you look into yourself and see what your own definition is. Think it may have changed.||”|
She was one of the recommended characters in "Gardening Hero" who had a chance to join Battle for Dream Island Again. However, with only 54 out of the 15,532 votes, Gaty ranked 55th place. Since she could not join Battle for Dream Island Again, she was flung to the Locker of Losers.
In "Welcome Back", Gaty is seen in the Tiny Loser Chamber with a new design. Instead of a fence-like gate, Gaty is now designed like a picket gate, lavender color and lilac along with bright gold hinges.
Gaty appears to be a wooden picket gate with 3 pickets and 2 hinges made of neodymium alloy. Her central picket is a lighter grayish blue, her outer pickets are a warm grey and blue, and her hinges are a golden color.
- Gaty is brown.
- Gaty is a fence gate.
- Gaty has a board across her middle.
- Gaty has 2 boards on her top and bottom.
- Gaty's top part of the top board is designed.
- Gaty's face is smaller.
- Gaty has a larger and different face.
- Gaty has much thinner outlines.
IDFB and BFB
- Gaty is periwinkle and light lavender.
- Gaty is shaded.
- Gaty has golden hinges.
- Gaty is smaller.
- Gaty is a picket gate.
- Gaty is leaner.
Gaty is a voice of reason, though her reason often leads her to criticize others. Despite this, Gaty holds herself to the same standards and is not scared to admit her mistakes.
Gaty can be quite critical towards some people, such as Flower in "Fortunate Ben" when she calls her idiotic. She is also shown to be quite irritable, as when Saw gets affected by the Twinkle of Contagion from Earth in "Four Goes Too Far", she immediately calls out Saw for looking at Earth. This is further shown in "Get to the Top in 500 Steps" when she intervenes between Book and Lollipop and sternly tells them they have no time to be arguing.
In "This Episode is About Basketball", she is shown to be somewhat passive-aggressive when she says, "if only there were somebody on our team who is specialized in throwing!" (most likely meaning the at-the-time deceased Taco).
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Gaty is also shown to have no fear of speaking out against others and can be very smug, seeing as she went as far as taunting Four because they couldn't eliminate her.
Official Character Guide biography
Gaty is a wooden picket fence gate with two hinges made from a neodymium alloy. She holds other characters to a high standard, studying each character's behavior and letting them know what she believes they are doing is wrong. Her favorite number is 3, but 2,147,483,647 is a close second.
Gaty believes that caring what others think of oneself is shameful. Yet she expects people to care what she thinks of them.
Did You Know?: Without her exquisite paint color, Gaty would be the same color as Cake.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know" (does not speak coherently)
- "Welcome Back" (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom" (does not speak)
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Today's Very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben"
- "Four Goes Too Far"
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered"
- "This Episode Is About Basketball"
- "Enter the Exit" (does not speak)
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down" (cameo, does not speak)
Battle for Dream Island
Battle for Dream Island Again
Gaty was confirmed to be in Battle for Dream Island Again. In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", she gets 54 votes. That is not enough to join, so Gaty and the other objects that failed to join were sent by a giant Sender Scoop Thrower to the TLC.
Gaty was given a second chance to join. All of her appearances in the TLC have her idling, which can be seen when some of the characters inside try to break out.
Battle for BFDI
Gaty was freed from the TLC at one point, allowing her to participate in the fourth season.
Her first speaking role is in "Getting Teardrop to Talk" as well, where she is seen with Nickel, Cloudy and 8-Ball. When Leafy asks her to be friends, Gaty doesn't want to, saying that she "doesn't know much about her yet". This results in a negative response from Leafy. She then reveals to 8-Ball that her favorite number is three when asked.
Book and Ice Cube are the first ones to join Gaty's team after refusing to join Pencil and Match's team. Shortly after, Gaty asks Saw to join her team, bringing along Saw's friends Lollipop and Taco. When naming her team, Gaty and the other members of the team say their names all at once, forming team name .
takes off into The Desert in pursuit of the basket. Taco would later lead her team into The World's Largest Oven, where Ice Cube, Lollipop and Teardrop die. Their next stop would be molten lava, where Gaty and Taco both burn off-screen. However, Saw brings back the basket to deem safety for her team.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset" she is first seen on her team's swingset. She is saddened by Taco's death, stating that it was a "tragedy".
Later, Saw tells her team to push through, giving them safety from elimination and Taco. Gaty isn't angry at Taco, unlike the rest of her team.
In space, Gaty is annoyed at Saw for catching the Twinkle, but she herself gets it shortly after. The two teams start to have a stare-off. When Bell gets the Twinkle, thanks to Taco, Gaty is joyed. However, the rocket breaks, stranding them on the Moon.
"The Liar Ball You Don't Want" shows her team still stranded on the Moon. Gaty looks through a telescope to see a flattened Taco, which Gaty comments on her appearance being the same from above.
When Basketball explains her plan to use the rocket's transmitter dish to transmit signals to Remote, Gaty says that the rocket is still broken. However, the communicator dish isn't broken. Book, oblivious to that, dips a chip inside as she has filled it with nacho cheese, and eats it. Robot Flower then closes the connection between herself and Remote to save everyone on the Moon, is safe again.
In "Questions Answered", Gaty was brought back to Earth thanks to Donut. Her only line was telling Donut that his audio recording of Four's Screechy isn't real, therefore there isn't any effect (although Donut was screeched with the same recording seconds after) and her team was safe.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", Gaty tells off X for being in Fries the entire time even though he appeared to be factored into Donut and Four. She is mad when Book and Teardrop miss their shots, stating that she wishes that there is "somebody who can throw".
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Gaty intervenes between Book and Lollipop, telling them they have no time to act like that right now and they need to focus on the challenge. She tells Book that they should send up Dora to do the challenge, reminding her that she wanted to learn more about her in "Getting Teardrop to Talk".
When Dora doesn't move, she questions why she thought it was a good idea to send her up, but Dora quickly moves into a running position. She and Book continue to watch Dora until she finally dashes up the stairs, placing her team second.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Gaty questions why the teams can't abuse the system of the challenge by guessing the impostor one by one until they are correct. Four then asks her what's stopping them from eliminating her, to which Gaty taunts them, saying they can't eliminate her because no one voted for her. Four responds by zapping her, knocking her over.
During the challenge, Gaty is upset due to the process of elimination being her only idea, causing them to have to come up with another strategy. She later presses Taco to share her strategy to win with the team. Taco accuses Teardrop, which causes Teardrop to expose that Taco was really Pin, securing 's safety.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Gaty greets Saw after she returns, and asks if she's okay after Saw screams "G-EIGHT-y". Saw insists she is fine and that the scent cleanse she received had worked. Gaty also informs Saw of what has been happening lately on the team (mostly regarding the Taco and Book conflict).
Later on, Gaty becomes more concerned about Book's belief that Taco and Saw "betrayed" . This issue reaches a head during the contest, in which they haven't even started due to Book's bickering. Gaty takes Book aside to lecture her on her beliefs, and says that she should look herself up inside herself (due to Book being a dictionary). Book initially gets frustrated, but takes Gaty's words to mind, and reconsiders her actions.
In "Don't Dig Straight Down", Gaty, along with Dora, Teardrop, Saw, and Lollipop, become trapped under lava after Lollipop saves them from being melted with her Fork Repellent (which also repels lava). The team ends up losing after not finding an emerald, and the Fork Repellent runs out, killing Gaty.
|1||54 (to join)|
Total votes: 54
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk": Burned to death (off-screen) after swimming through lava.
- "Don't Dig Straight Down": Burns to death in lava when Lollipop's lava-resisting Fork Repellent runs dry.
- Gaty's favorite number is 3. [BFB1]
- This could possibly be because she appears to be made of 3 pickets.
- According to the Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide, her second favorite number is 2,147,483,647, which is the 32-bit integer limit.
- This could possibly be because she appears to be made of 3 pickets.
- Gaty, Book, Taco, Golf Ball, Bubble, Tennis Ball, Woody, and Spongy are the only characters to have died off-screen.
- Gaty's hinges are magnetic.
- Similar to Spongy and Bottle, Gaty is mostly seen sitting down.
- Gaty, Dora, and Teardrop are the only ones in who weren't mad at Taco in BFB 3 after she broke out of the jawbreaker.
- Gaty's body, despite being made of wood, has a very high heat tolerance, as she was not charred or damaged by the flames of Golf Ball's Rocket. She was also able to swim in molten lava for some time, though she eventually died from it.
- Both times that Gaty has died have been from lava.
- Gaty's true color is similar to that of Cake's color.
- It is also similar to the color of her old design.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide
| BFDI contestants|