|“||I'm managing the team!||”|
— Golf Ball, "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
Golf Ball (abbreviated GB), (also known as Golfball in Total Firey Island and Total Firey Points), is a female contestant on Battle for Dream Island, Battle for Dream Island Again, IDFB, Battle for BFDI, and The Power of Two. At the beginning of the series, she was placed on the Squashy Grapes, but in "Insectophobe's Nightmare", she joined a team which was named Another Name. Golf Ball was eliminated in "Lofty" when the Squishy Cherries chose to put Rocky on their team as opposed to her.
Despite not getting enough votes to compete, with a meager 215 votes, the 31st highest before disqualifications were taken into account, InternPony707 picked her to compete again in BFDIA.
She appeared in IDFB since she wasn’t eliminated in BFDIA.
Golf Ball will later compete in Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two.
Golf Ball appears to be a golf ball with dimples, a type of ball used in the sport golf. Her main body is light gray, and her dimples and shading are slightly darker light gray. Inside her shell, she has a light-yellow core.
- Golf Ball has lighter outlines.
- Golf Ball's legs are moved closer.
IDFB - TPOT
- Golf Ball has darker outlines.
- Golf Ball gains a bluish tint.
Golf Ball's biggest strength is her intellect, often creating devices and formulating plans. As such, Golf Ball usually asserts herself as the leader or manager of whatever team she's on and will get flustered if she is denied of that position. She also expects her teammates to respect her authority whenever she's in such a position. Golf Ball has been described as bossy by her fellow contestants because of her analytical and utilitarian demeanor, giving her a low social standing among the objects.
Despite her brash personality, Golf Ball seems to truly care about the well being of her team and wants only to lead them to a great victory.
Official Character Guide biography
Golf Ball, sometimes known as GB, is bossy... but most of the time she's right. She often puts herself in a position of authority because she always has a grand plan on how to execute each challenge.
Golf Ball doesn't have the best people skills. Once she became angry at Spongy for how smelly he is. Not cool! However, she does have impressive writing skills and a self-published author of the Book of BFDI Tips and Tricks. She can twist a dismal 17th place to an impressive 2nd place, and she's great at rhythmic poetry... Even when she doesn't mean to!
Did You Know?: Golf Ball is capable of deciphering the ancient lettering known as Yoylese.
- Intelligence: Golf Ball happens to be one of the smartest out of most, if not all contestants, as she uses it to formulate plans and strategies, create devices and inventions, understand and decipher things that may seem complicated or unfamiliar to her, and would combine her intelligence with Tennis Ball when they're together. While she is well prepared when it comes to challenges, her plans still fall off short as seen in some episodes when she leads a team, she often lacks a backup plan in case another problem occurs and would lose a challenge, and due to her self-proclaimed status as team leader, would clash with other contestants that would happen to disagree with her, which would almost cost them the win at times.
- Durability: Golf Ball is durable enough to completely stop the Announcer Crusher with her own body, making it explode. However, those with high strength comparable to Blocky's can easily break Golf Ball's body and kill her.
- Weight: Golf Ball suffers more disadvantages in challenges or events when it comes to her heavy body. She can easily drown, contestants other than Blocky, and Snowball can barely pick her up, and she can be helpless when she is flung into the air. However, there are some devices and items that can handle her weight effortlessly and her speed isn't affected by it at all.
- Battle for Dream Island
- "Take the Plunge: Part 1"
- "Take the Plunge: Part 2"
- "Barriers and Pitfalls"
- "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?"
- "Sweet Tooth"
- "Bridge Crossing" (does not speak coherently)
- "Power of Three"
- "Puzzling Mysteries"
- "Cycle of Life"
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare"
- "Lofty" (eliminated)
- "A Leg Up in the Race" (cameo)
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None"
- "Reveal Novum"
- "Gardening Hero"
- "The Glistening"
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2"
- "Return of the Hang Glider"
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom"
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Today's Very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben"
- "Four Goes Too Far"
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered"
- "This Episode Is About Basketball" (does not speak)
- "Enter the Exit" (does not speak coherently)
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down"
- "The Four is Lava" (does not speak)
- "The Escape from Four"
- "X Marks the Spot" (speaks in group)
- "Who Stole Donut's Diary?" (flashback)
- Non-canon appearances
- "Last BFDI"
- "BFDIA 6 Deleted Scenes"
- "Thanks for 4 years!"
- "Thanks for 4 years of Thanks for 4 years!"
- "BFDI and II Finally Cross Over"
- "Happy Birthday, Battle for BFDI!"
- ""Revenge", except every syllable is from BFDI"
- "Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide/Instagram Promotion"
- "Lo-Fi Beats to Yoyle To — BFB 21 on Friday, July 3"
Battle for Dream Island
In "Take the Plunge", Golf Ball is first seen criticizing Firey and Coiny's argument and Spongy for being smelly. This causes Eraser and Pen to complain behind her back (with the former calling her a bossy bot in the process). She is then seen competing in the platform challenge with Flower pushing her off along with Tennis Ball, Woody, Needle, Eraser, Firey, and Leafy. After the challenge, Golf Ball has a chance to be chosen by Leafy or Pin. When Pin is deciding, she calls out that Golf Ball is too bossy. Golf Ball then tells Pin to say that to herself, only to be shushed. She is then chosen by Leafy's team. In the challenge, Golf Ball tries to explain a plan to the team while they are chattering. Annoyed, she shouts at the team for not listening to her, but Snowball dismisses her and says that her plan is too confusing and he can push her off the cliff if he has to. Golf Ball starts insulting him by saying that his brain is small, which enrages Snowball, causing him to knock Golf Ball off the cliff and plummet to the water, making the contestants run off (except Flower and Rocky). Her team loses and is up for elimination.
In "Barriers and Pitfalls", Golf Ball, who is somehow recovered from the water, is still standing with the others floating on Spongy and is brought back to the plains with a giant net. Golf Ball is in the bottom 2 for elimination, but she is safe with one vote. Golf Ball also inadvertently saves the Announcer, as her hard body cracks Flower's Announcer Crusher, which also blew Flower away to the TLC. Relieved, Golf Ball increases her chances of winning from 5% to 5.263%.
During the challenge, Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, Rocky, and Woody are seen reaching the rising wall where Pin is stuck on. After Pin slaps Woody from the wall, Golf Ball and Tennis Ball jump over Woody while the latter kicks Rocky over. Shocked and irritated, Golf Ball asks why he did that, but Tennis Ball reasons with her. Golf Ball then tells Tennis Ball to kick her over the wall, getting her across but leaving Tennis Ball behind. Golf Ball also gets frustrated once she encounters the rock climbing wall due to her lack of arms. After failing to get the Cherries to toss her and Tennis Ball up, the latter notice a shortcut, allowing the two of them to bypass the wall. However, they are unable to jump through the lowering spike due to Bubble blocking them, causing the duo to fall while pushing Bubble to safety. The Grapes eventually win, keeping Golf Ball out of danger despite her failure. In the epilogue, Golf Ball wonders if the Announcer is going to rescue them.
In "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?", Golf Ball is first seen being rescued from the pitfalls via the net. During the challenge, Golf Ball is one of the few contestants to do the challenge without ripping their test apart, damaging it in some other way, cheating, or not completing the test. Golf Ball also scolds Rocky for not doing the test and becomes angry at him for initially losing the win, although the discovery of Blocky and Pen's cheating causes the Cherries to lose again. Golf Ball receives the highest test score, at 19 out of 20, and therefore wins the Win Token. Subsequently, the Grapes win again and are safe.
In "Sweet Tooth", both the Announcer and Golf Ball update her chances of winning, which increases due to Blocky's elimination. During the first half of the challenge, a clump of dirt thrown by Snowball lands in Golf Ball's cake batter, unbeknownst to either of them. All 3 judges for the challenge give Golf Ball's cake a zero for this ingredient, as well as for lying. Ironically, Coiny's cake, which is made up entirely of dirt, receives a much higher score of 14. The Grapes lose the cake-baking half of the challenge but win the chocolate ball-eating half, and due to Snowball winning the tie-breaker, the Grapes are safe from elimination.
In "Bridge Crossing", Snowball throws Rocky at Golf Ball as retribution for her insults in the first episode, causing him to hit the bridge instead. Snowball can later be seen chasing Golf Ball in circles before eventually catching her and throwing her at Leafy, Needle, and Ice Cube, and the four of them fall into the gorge. After both teams abysmally fail in the challenge, Snowball wins the tie-breaker once more, allowing Golf Ball to be safe from elimination. It is later revealed that Golf Ball, along with Rocky, sank when they reached the watery bottom of the gorge.
In "Power of Three", Golf Ball is grouped with Rocky and Snowball in her team-within-a-team, much to Snowball's displeasure as not only does he have to deal with another armless contestant, he is also forced to cooperate with his own enemy to complete the challenge. However, after Golf Ball and Snowball argue for a while, Snowball grabs Rocky and starts the challenge without Golf Ball. However, the Announcer forces Snowball to do the challenge with her, bringing their trio in dead last. Snowball eventually finds her and throws her to Island One. They quickly find a raft and place second. Golf Ball is unable to participate in Island Two's block-stacking, but she offers constant criticism on Snowball's stacking strategy, which allows Firey to sabotage them by kicking down Snowball's structure. Snowball eventually grabs a key. Golf Ball's trio places 4th after Snowball pushes Coiny's triad out of the way, allowing Golf Ball to be safe from elimination again.
In "Puzzling Mysteries", Golf Ball demonstrates her ability to spin seven basketballs, to which Snowball responds with a rude comment. After the Grapes and the Cherries are trapped in a single-room building to complete the challenge involving a jigsaw puzzle, her team is able to swiftly complete their puzzle, letting them out of the room, as well as gaining Firey on the Grapes. No team is up for elimination, so Golf Ball is safe from danger.
In "Cycle of Life", Golf Ball points out the numbers disadvantage the Grapes have over the Cherries in the relay race, prompting the Announcer to make only five randomly-chosen Grapes race. Golf Ball is one of the five selected, so she participates in the race. Leafy, who has to carry Golf Ball, repeatedly remarks that Golf Ball is heavy. While carrying Rocky, Rocky vomits into Golf Ball's face, resulting in her slamming into a tree, though she eventually gets him back to the mat. When it is Rocky's turn, Golf Ball grows impatient of his unresponsive behavior and kicks him to the tree, inadvertently popping Bubble. Impatient that Rocky is still being unresponsive, Golf Ball rushes towards him and kicks him back to the starting mat, causing the Grapes to win.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare", Golf Ball is placed on and names Another Name. Golf Ball participates in the six-legged race with relative ease. The Names place second, so Golf Ball is safe from elimination.
In "Crybaby!", Golf Ball helps her team win the first challenge by crying her first tear. However, the Names lose the handstand contest, putting Golf Ball up for elimination for the second time.
In "Lofty", Golf Ball argues with Tennis Ball over the shape of a, particularly round cloud. She also questions the reasoning behind Firey and Coiny's feud. Golf Ball uses her Win Token, but she still places 2nd. The Cherries unanimously choose Rocky over Golf Ball, so Golf Ball is eliminated.
Golf Ball reappears in "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", where she partakes in the challenge to rejoin, being cheered on by Tennis Ball. However, she drowns in the loaves with only one loaf of bread in her basket, so she does not rejoin.
In "Gardening Hero", Golf Ball declares her chances of rejoining and winning in an attempt to garner votes from the viewers to rejoin.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2", Golf Ball makes a very brief and minor appearance, where she asks what Blocky hears. Golf Ball is then consumed by the Announcer's bugs and dies unless the eliminated contestants fake their deaths as well. She also appears in the flashback of every contestant's elimination, as well as when the TLC briefly vanishes.
Golf Ball makes her final appearance of season one in "Return of the Hang Glider". Golf Ball votes for Leafy to win, and she also remarks that all of the finalists weigh less than one-tenth of an ounce. Firey lets Golf Ball into Dream Island. However, once Dream Island is revealed to have been stolen, Golf Ball is quick to get over its disappearance. Despite this, Golf Ball joins Pin in her quest to find out who stole Dream Island. Golf Ball is also quick to put together that Leafy bought Dream Island in an act of revenge. After Firey saves Leafy, Golf Ball is still adamant about executing Leafy. This carries over into BFDIA.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", she is among a pack of contestants trying to catch Leafy, due to her stealing Dream Island. After the pack gets somewhat lost in the forest, Tennis Ball asks if the contestants even need to catch her, to which Golf Ball replies that she'll steal Dream Island again if they don't catch her. She lets Pen choose which path to take, but Pencil uses her Leafy Detector instead, which reignites the chase that leads to Leafy being trapped in Yoyleland. Later, in the joining ceremony, she only gets 215 votes but is chosen by user InternPony707 to enter the game. In the favorite screen compilation, she does not show a screen and instead commands the other contestants to stop. In the contest (Tug of War) her team wins, even though she is seen not grabbing the rope in any way.
In "Get Digging", Golf Ball manages her team, along with Tennis Ball. She firstly commands several teammates to ride on Puffball to Yoyleland to get yoyleberries for the stew, seconding Pencil's advice to run/fly away if they see Leafy. She then commands the rest of Team No-Name to get other ingredients but says that they'll need to get a big bowl first. Match and Nickel show off the size of their bowls, but Golf Ball rejects them and shows the base of the bowl, which is quite big. She tells Nickel, Yellow Face, Firey, Dora, and Rocky to build the bowl, and the other members to get ingredients. Fries asks Golf Ball why she didn't assign herself a job, to which she replies that she is the team manager, which Fries thinks is an excuse. Golf Ball interrupts Yellow Face's commercial to remind him of his order. Golf Ball asks why Book and Ice Cube are back early, to which they reply that Evil Leafy chased them out of the forest, but caught Spongy, to Match's delight. Team No-Name loses the challenge due to the amount of gross and toxic ingredients added to their stew.
At the start of the challenge in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3", she has a conflict with Pencil and her alliance, who refuse to compete. During the challenge, the alliance looks at and criticizes her book on BFDI "Tricks and Tips", while Golf Ball scolds her teammates as they become poisoned, before becoming poisoned herself. Her team still wins.
Golf Ball has built an underground factory and has been working on building another Dream Island, which is just in time for the next challenge in "Zeeky Boogy Doog". After leading her whole team to it, she pours out "Dream Sauce", which morphs into Dream Island. Unfortunately, the other team uses Bomby, one of their new team members, to sabotage the factory, so their team loses.
In "Get in the Van", Golf Ball's team members are defecting to W.O.A.H. Bunch. Golf Ball forms a promising plan with her teammates to never switch, but Pencil refuses and, with her alliance, breaks off to a separate team. During the challenge, she orders everyone to go onto Puffball. While they are traveling to Yoyle Mountain, Gelatin kicks her off Puffball, along with Tennis Ball and Rocky. The three land in the forest below and end up swallowed by Evil Leafy next to Evil Canyon.
In "No More Snow!", Golf Ball is killed along with everyone else when Evil Leafy is crushed by the weight.
In "It's a Monster" after the HPRC is made when W.O.A.H. Bunch fails to threaten Puffball into helping them, she successfully recovers the rest of the team, including Golf Ball. She runs the team through an attendance check and the team resumes as normal.
In "The Long-lost Yoyle City", Golf Ball is seen on Puffball, racing to the goal above Davidland. She brings up how dangerous the location is. When Firey and Gelatin get stuck between Puffball and the Davids, Golf Ball asks how they'll get the two back on top of Puffball, and Fries replies to kick them off the team. Once they're close to Yoyle Mountain, Pencil freezes him, along with the rest of the Team No-Name members on Puffball, using Freeze Juice. Once FreeSmart reaches the top of the mountain, the members unfreeze. Golf Ball is somewhat mad that they (seemingly) got 2nd place but glad that they aren't UFE.
Once Firey Speaker Box reveals that the mountain isn't the end, Golf Ball gets the other members of her team back on Puffball, but then goes back down, due to Pencil killing Rocky. At the end of the race, Puffball deliberately shrinks to her minimum size, making her team lose so she can get the prize (which has the opposite effect). The Team No-Name members on her, including Golf Ball, fall off and are eaten by a Fish Monster.
According to Pin, Golf Ball figured out how to use Pin's pigment to form new limbs.
Golf Ball walks with Tennis Ball to a museum to learn more about science, being briefly stopped by Needle. Once the two enter, Golf Ball says the museum has great treasures, before saying it's waiting to be "stolen" in a low voice. Her face briefly changes after saying this. Golf Ball then has a flashback when she sees a row of large vases where someone looking somewhat like her is hiding from another mysterious figure with a spiked club. Golf Ball suddenly decides to walk out. Tennis Ball takes a wall teleporter before they go. Once they meet Coiny and Pin, they plan to teleport someone out of the LOL and travel there.
Battle for BFDI
Golf Ball is first seen in "Getting Teardrop to Talk" beside Tennis Ball looking for Leafy when Tennis Ball quickly points out the answer to her. She runs to Leafy but accidentally hits Pin and knocks her blueberry seeds away. Later, after the team-forming starts, she manages the selection of members, making sure to pick enough mechanical minds. When she hears Death P.A.C.T. name their team, she says she has to come up with "a better name than that", accidentally becoming their team name, A Better Name Than That (ABNTT).
During the challenge, she instructs the team until Blocky, annoyed with Golf Ball giving him a pointless task, kills her.
During the challenge in "Lick Your Way to Freedom", Golf Ball is one of the contestants trapped inside one of the jawbreakers, as she was killed by Blocky in the previous episode. 8-Ball suddenly takes a big bite out of Golf Ball's jawbreaker, freeing her and causing Golf Ball to poke her head out of the jawbreaker, scream, and tell 8-Ball to "Stop it". This lands ABNTT in 6th place. Blocky brings up Grassy's desire for respect to Golf Ball later in the episode. Golf Ball questions if Blocky is being serious about this and says, "Oh come on, really? Grassy?". After this, Basketball informs Golf Ball that the team has decided to choose 8-Ball as the new team leader. Golf Ball then demands Tennis Ball "do something", but he then tells her that the other team members wouldn't listen to him.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Golf Ball commands ABNTT to spin the team's swing forward, but 8-Ball commands the team to spin the swing backward instead, and all of the other members follow 8-Ball's request. Golf Ball is in shock that her team didn't obey her, saying they "can't be serious", only for Basketball to remind her that the team listens to 8-Ball now. Robot Flower chimes in and agrees that 8-Ball is a "much better leader". Golf Ball then commands her team to jump up, to which 8-Ball commands to duck down, which they do. Golf Ball further commands them to turn yellow, but 8-Ball orders them to turn purple, which TV and Robot Flower do. Golf Ball has finally sussed out 8-Ball's reversal of her commands, so she orders her team to spin in circles really slowly, so that 8-Ball will (presumably) order ABNTT to spin in circles very quickly, thus securing their team safe from elimination.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Golf Ball has additional trouble managing her team in conflict with 8-Ball when she tells Grassy to draw their picture. In the last few seconds, she gives up and draws it herself, with the rest of the team saying "Treason!" repeatedly. When their picture is submitted, Four first examines it without emotion but is then seemingly surprised by some detail, and the picture ranks better than Death P.A.C.T., making the team safe.
In "Fortunate Ben", Golf Ball asks how the steering of their plane is going, and Tennis Ball answers that there is no steering, since it is just a paper plane.
In "Four Goes Too Far", Golf Ball and the rest of her team see Four abusing his powers on Free Food. When Basketball asks what they should do, 8-Ball defers to GB. So she thinks and comes up with an idea to multiply Four with Zero (using Donut). Four leads the elimination with Beep, it's down to David and Roboty when ABNTT is ready with their plan. They sled down a hill, passing by the recommended characters, before reaching their targets. Donut is hit first, then X, then Four. Four disappears, and Golf Ball and her team celebrate. At the challenge, the Better Namers, led by Golf Ball, travel to the moon in Golf Ball's rocket ship to avoid catching the Twinkle of Contagion. However, upon landing, ABNTT finds out that the team has followed the Better Namers, and accidentally brought the Twinkle with them. The two teams are next seen standing in two lines, staring at each other to pass the Twinkle of Contagion back and forth. When Taco's plan works, no one on the moon has the twinkle, but Golf Ball's rocket suddenly crashes, leaving the two teams stranded on the moon. Golf Ball also repeats the line "Um, are they gonna pick us up, or what?" from BFDI 2.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Golf Ball tells Robot Flower not to break the signal as Basketball and Tennis Ball use her to control Remote. However, as Robot Flower eventually breaks the signal to save the moon occupants, Remote lands the Liar Ball in ABNTT's hole. This shocks Golf Ball, who had trusted Robot Flower to keep the signal up.
In "Questions Answered", Golf Ball lands in the bottom two along with 8-Ball. She is declared safe. During the challenge, Golf Ball answers the question "What's 1+1?" with "2", granting her team safety.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Golf Ball asks 4 and X to hurry the explanation of the contest.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Golf Ball asks Tennis Ball what the first thing he took from the science museum was during the challenge. He answers that he took a wall teleporter, which causes Golf Ball to conclude that he must be real. She then realizes that Pin, Coiny, Nickel, and Fries also knew the answer to that question, so he could be any of those people too. Robot Flower questions why Golf Ball isn't interrogating herself, to which she responds there is no need since she knows that she's real. Angered, Robot Flower tells her that's exactly what an impostor would say.
Moving on, she asks "Basketball" who the team leader is, and Basketball responds that the team leader is definitely Golf Ball. This prompts Golf Ball to assume that Basketball is real. She tells Basketball to interview half of the remaining members, and when Basketball (who is really Puffball) responds "okay-dokay", Golf Ball compliments her singing.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Golf Ball presents the MMR to Tennis Ball, a device she built to read minds. Golf Ball also demonstrates its functions to Blocky by using it on Cloudy, Saw, and Bell, receiving one of each of their thoughts. In return Cloudy, Saw, and Bell each receive one of Golf Ball's thoughts as well. After the demonstration, she asks Tennis Ball to use the MMR on X, to determine what his treasure is and where it could be located. Tennis Ball agrees to her request. As Tennis Ball is locating where X is, Golf Ball reminds him that X can read his mind as well, telling him what not to think resulting in a small conflict. Golf Ball seems to not trust Basketball, evident when Basketball asks her about the team's plan for the episode in which she declines in doing so.
Later on, Golf Ball finds the location where some of X's emeralds are located right below and orders Robot Flower to retrieve her Rocket Ship from the moon. After telling her team to go inside of the Rocket, they dig downwards by rotating the ship's satellite dish.
In "Don't Dig Straight Down", Golf Ball is glad after hearing her rocket make a bonk noise. She explains that it means the team has hit an emerald. She, along with the rest of her team, wall-jump to the surface to bring the emerald back to Four. After getting to the surface, Golf Ball snatches the emerald which was originally held by Basketball and gives the emerald to Four. This makes her team safe. When their team's emerald is taken by , Golf Ball thinks it's a big deal so she tells Four a joke to get the emerald back. She is appalled that two teams are safe from taking her emerald.
Later, as iance tries to avoid Golf Ball, she feels the grass getting warm. She then realizes that a team is avoiding her and tries to prevent them from breaking out of the surface, which could get them up for elimination. Golf Ball continues doing this despite her teammates tell her to stop, until she notices someone is breaking into her underground factory. Therefore, she heads down to her factory to investigate. Golf Ball is bewildered by the noises the intruders are making and tries to find out who they are. When they successfully break through, however, the lava rushes into the factory, killing Golf Ball.
In "The Four is Lava", Golf Ball is recovered.
In "The Escape from Four", Golf Ball is first seen walking with the other contestants to watch Four struggle to eliminate Spongy. Later, she tries to help the eliminated contestants escape by attempting to pull Spongy out of Four with the other contestants. Once Two arrives, Golf Ball is not enthused by Two's abilities and agrees with Tennis Ball that Two should not be trusted. Golf Ball points out that nobody is aware of where Two came from, what its motives are, and if Two is a qualified host, to which Pie states that she has yet to answer those questions about Four. Despite her hesitation to trust Two, Golf Ball decides to switch to TPOT after seeing his powers.
In "Who Stole Donut's Diary?", Golf Ball is only present in a flashback of what happened just before the events "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know". Her single line in the episode was "People! Leafy is over there!"
- Main article: Golf Ball/Relationships
|21||13 votes (to rejoin)|
|1||215 (to join, directly joined via INTERN-PONY707)|
|3||143 likes, 190 dislikes|
|5a||278 likes, 406 dislikes|
|1||665 likes, 675 dislikes|
- "Take the Plunge: Part 1": May have drowned when Flower pushed her into the water (debatable).
- "Bridge Crossing": It's implied that she drowns at the bottom of the gorge.
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2": Is devoured by bugs.
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3": Is poisoned by a bug.
- "Zeeky Boogy Doog": Dies in Bomby's explosion.
- "Get in the Van": Is eaten by Evil Leafy.
- "The Long-lost Yoyle City": Is eaten by a Fish Monster.
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk": Is broken in half by Blocky off-screen.
- "Don't Dig Straight Down": Killed when the lava spews into her factory.
- "Last BFDI": Is zapped simultaneously with Puffball and Leafy, forming Tennis Ball.
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bubble||2||"Barriers and Pitfalls" (along with Flower)|
"Cycle of Life" (along with Rocky)
|Book||1||"Zeeky Boogy Doog" (along with Ruby, Spongy, Puffball, Match, and Tennis Ball)|
|Fries||1||"Zeeky Boogy Doog"|
|Four||1||"Four Goes Too Far" (Along with Donut and ABNTT)|
|Gelatin||1||"Zeeky Boogy Doog"|
- Golf Ball is over a billion years old, as speculated in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3". In the book, there are no past generations of her.
- The only time Golf Ball was not in the bottom two while UFE was in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3".
- Running gag: In BFDI, Golf Ball would announce her percentage of winning the game, usually after eliminations.
- Golf Ball is one of the 3 people to get eliminated without getting the most votes. The others are Teardrop and Tennis Ball.
- Running gag: All of the teams that Golf Ball joins, usually have the word "Name" in the team name, such as Another Name, Team No-Name, and A Better Name Than That. This is caused by either not naming the team, or by Golf Ball making a mistake while still thinking of a name.
- This applies to all teams she joins, excluding the Squashy Grapes.
- Revealed in "Reveal Novum", by Dictionary/Book, Golf Ball has 336 dimples, and is stated as an "ugly menace".
- She states in her book of BFDI Tips and Tricks that she has placed 2nd and 1st, but in smaller print, it says she placed 17th overall, being 2nd in armless females in BFDI, and that she is tied for 1st in BFDIA due to not being eliminated.
- The only other armless female in BFDI is Ice Cube, meaning she received last place out of armless females.
- She is also the lowest ranking armless contestant overall.
- Golf Ball is one of the few contestants who always has more dislikes than likes more than once, the others are Match and Fries.
- Golf Ball originally didn't have enough votes to join BFDIA, however, InternPony707 chose her to be in the game.
- Golf Ball was the only female in Another Name.
- She's also the lowest ranking member of said team.
- If not counting Spongy for rejoining in episode 14, Golf Ball is the first armless contestant to be eliminated in BFDI.
- Golf Ball and Needle's eliminations are extremely similar.
- Both used their Win Tokens but were still eliminated.
- Both characters had 12 votes which were brought down to 6.
- Coiny having 5 votes in both Cake at Stake's were what prevented both characters from being safe.
- Golf Ball is the only armless contestant to use a Win Token.
- In the three-team stage of BFDI, Golf Ball was the only armless contestant eliminated, as Coiny and Teardrop were also eliminated in that stage, but had arms.
- She is the team captain of two teams, Team No-Name and A Better Name Than That.
- Golf Ball doesn't like it when someone uses degrees in Fahrenheit, as seen in "It's a Monster".
- She ties with Pin for the least votes in BFDI at only 26.
- She actually has 13 votes, due to her win token, technically having the least votes.
- Despite her not having arms, she can spin seven basketballs on her foot, more than Pen and Eraser combined.
- She is one of three original characters that never received the most elimination votes, the others being Bubble and Firey.)
- In all regular seasons, Golf Ball has been on a team with 'Name' at some point.
- She has an obsession with square roots.
- According to the Official Character Guide, Golf Ball is capable of deciphering the ancient lettering known as Yoylese.
- It is possible that Golf Ball wasn't originally a golf ball, as seen in "Welcome Back". She was used to be a spherical white ball presumably known as "Bozo" (named by an unknown shadow, possibly a ping-pong ball, but this could be a bully and her name could still be Golf Ball). It may be either that the spiked mace club gave her punctures being her dimples, or the flashback was showing her younger self. However, this may not be the case, as Golf Ball has a core, while a ping-pong ball is hollow.
- There is a possibility that Golf Ball's votes were rigged in "Questions Answered". During the beginning of the voting period, Golf Ball had the 6th most amount of votes. Over time, her votes skyrocketed at a rapid rate.
Click here to view the gallery.
| BFDI 12: Blocky • Leafy • Ice Cube • Tennis Ball|
| BFDI 12: Firey|
Switched: Rocky • Tennis Ball
Eliminated: Golf Ball • Coiny
|BFDIA 6: Firey • Tennis Ball • Rocky • Golf Ball • Gelatin • Fries|
|People in IDFB|
|FreeSmart: Book • Bubble • Ice Cube • Pencil • Ruby|
|A Better Name Than That|