Grupheetie is a logo that appears on various items across the Battle for Dream Island series.
It was originally written in white lettering with an underline. The dot above the "i" is replaced with a star. A face drawn with a thick black outline and colored yellow is to the bottom left of the symbol.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare", it was touched up along with the rest of the Ice Cube Recovery Center Creator. The text is now a light gray color instead of white. The face is moved to under the "U" instead of to the bottom left of the "G". The face also uses a thinner outline and the colors on the face have a gray tint to it. This design was used for six years, with "Welcome Back" being the final instance of this design being used.
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", it was redesigned to be much more transparent. It was still fitted onto the Recovery Centers. The text is now boxy and mostly illegible. The face has been redesigned to appear blocky as well.
Items with the Grupheetie logo
- Bubble Recovery Center (BFB)
- Pie Recovery Center
- Ice Cube Recovery Center Creator
- Master Recovery Center
- Hand Powered Recovery Center
- Hand Powered Hand Powered Recovery Center Creator
- Wall of Golf Ball's Underground Factory
- Wall of Lego Brick's Underground Factory in BFDIA 5b
- 500-step platform
- Wall behind the Swings in "Get in the Van"
- Notepad first used by Pillow in "Four Goes Too Far"
- Loser's desk in Eternal Algebra Class Withfour.
- The World's Largest Oven
- Donut's Camera
- Grupheetie is a butchering of "graffiti".
- While one may assume that Grupheetie is graffiti, the recovery centers appear to have the Grupheetie logo already on them, notably when Firey Speaker Box threw the Hand Powered Hand Powered Recovery Center Creator onto the ground, it was present.
- Given that the logo has a face on it, it is possible that this is related to Yellow Face, but this is not confirmed.
- Grupheetie may possibly be a place or brand that manufactures Recovery Centers.
- A mobile app named "Gruph" is seen in A Taste of Space, referencing Grupheetie.
- The Grupheetie logo seen in BFB is actually Yoylese letters which spell out 'Vandalism'.