|“||New comrades, we need not fear. Our team is X-colored so we're sure to win!||”|
The Have Nots (formerly the X-Colored Team) is one of two teams (out of the eleven total) that were established since the post-split of Battle for BFB. It consisted of Blocky, Firey, Flower, Loser, Spongy, Taco, and Woody. The Have Nots' members were chosen by Four from those who were colored closer to "X color" (yellow).
The name is based on when the team lost all of their bricks on their team tower, losing the challenge, and having nowhere to sleep.
|Name||Contestant||Gender||Episode||Show Rank||Team Rank||Status||Votes|
|Spongy||Male||1st Voted Out
in How Loe Can You Grow?
|14th Place||7th Place||Non-Merged||3,283|
|Loser||Male||2nd Voted Out
in Let's Raid The Warehouse
|12th Place||6th Place||5,600|
|Taco||Female||3rd Voted Out
in Who Stole Donut's Diary?
|11th Place||5th Place||10,565|
|Blocky||Male||4th Voted Out
in The Game Has Changed
|9th Place||4th Place||11,229|
|Firey||Male||5th Voted Out
in The Tweested Temple
|8th Place||3rd Place||Merge||12,705|
|Woody||Male||6th Voted Out
in The Hidden Contestant
|7th Place||2nd Place||9,843|
|Flower||Female||Winner in Chapter Complete||48,891|
In "X Marks the Spot", Loser spits on the ground, claiming that X has to mark it. Eventually, X ends up near the team, (as a result of Have Cots' lasso snapping) resulting in them being immune.
In "Take the Tower", Firey takes Gelatin's disguise as the "real" Flower during the challenge, escorting out Flower as someone else, namely Dora. Meanwhile, Loser proposes a new plan, taking Spongy's friendship bracelet and Firey's slapping glove, utilizing both as a tight rope attaching to the Have Cots' tower. After being pushed by Taco, Flower falls onto her tower's roof, collapsing the tower completely and putting her team up for elimination for the first time.
In "How Loe Can You Grow?", Spongy is eliminated. During the challenge, Firey, Loser, and Flower go into Spongy's spaceship to fire a super-speed beam at the sun. The trio struggle, but they successfully manage to fire a beam (after an extensive drum-roll). Later, as the team flies to the sun to weaken its power, Blocky finally runs an ad about the cardboard spaceship he sent to the opposing team. Much to the team's surprise, they fly too close to the sun and burn to death, except for Firey. The Have Nots gets immunity for the episode.
In "A Taste of Space", Blocky comes up with the idea to reflect the sun's heat back with a mirror, which ends up making the sun too hot. In an attempt to cool the sun, they run on the ground in the same place so the earth turns, making it night time. To try to make the sun warm again, Firey, who was on the sun, makes the Have Cots push his body into the sun to make the sun warmer, but it becomes too hot, now also burning Flower. To cool down the sun, Blocky insults it, which makes it too cold. The team then goes through ideas which consist of putting a bunch of clouds in the sky and putting a large block (resembling Blocky) around the earth to block out the sun. Firey also says "Rockets", but is interrupted by X. The Have Nots then automatically lose and are up for elimination due to the Have Cots being declared as the winner.
In "Let's Raid The Warehouse", Loser is eliminated. Woody and Flower are chosen as gift receivers, which makes Blocky, Taco, and Firey shoppers. The shoppers, upon entering the warehouse, get a container of glitter for Flower, and a cardboard box for Woody. They give Flower the glitter first, and she likes it, giving off a 10/10 on the satisfaction detector. Next, the shoppers give Woody the cardboard box, which he hates and the satisfaction detector reads 0/10. The Have Nots end up with a total of 10, which is 1 less than the Have Cots' total of 11 points, putting them up for elimination for the second time in a row.
In "Who Stole Donut's Diary?", Taco is eliminated by 1 vote in a near four-way tie. The Have Nots are accused of stealing Donut's diary, which initiates the contest for the episode. Each member tells their story about what happened. Firey privately admits to stealing the diary to Leafy. Due to Leafy's incorrect confession making her team accuse wrongly, the Have Nots win immunity.
In "Fashion For Your Face!", the Have Nots, excluding Flower, climb a mountain to reach the cage that Four is imprisoned in. Blocky almost gets hit by a boxing glove popping out of the mountain and warns his team to look out. Woody figures out that they can use them to fling themselves to the next boxing glove in order to progress up the mountain quicker. They end up stuck however, due to the rest of the mountain sticking out too far over them to be climbed. Blocky asks Flower to place a trampoline below them so he can bounce higher and she listens. Flower suddenly senses the Have Cots insulting her sweaters and uses the trampoline to blast herself towards them. In the process, she moves the trampoline away from the mountain just as Blocky attempts to jump on it and he instead hits the ground. Woody, Firey, and Blocky later decide the most they can do is try to jump as hard as they can from the highest boxing glove, which they continue to do to no avail until sundown. They end up losing the challenge since they had no way to get to the top, putting them up for elimination.
In "The Game Has Changed", Blocky is eliminated and X announced that since they're in the final seven, they'll be merging, which means this is the end for the Have Nots. They are up for elimination except for Flower.
Wins and losses
|"X Marks the Spot"||Win||Loser makes a spot on the ground with his spit for X to mark.|
|"Take the Tower"||Lose||Throw/push rocks toward the other team. Loser creates a bridge so that they could cross over and destroy the other tower. They failed to keep their tower from collapsing due to Flower hitting the bottom part of the tower, causing it to collapse.|
|"How Loe Can You Grow?"||Win||Using Spongy's spaceship, they fire a super-speed laser beam at the sun, causing the sun to grow and successfully send sunlight to X's aloe vera.|
|"A Taste of Space"||Lose||They had more negative points than the Have Cots and failed to keep X cool.|
|"Let's Raid The Warehouse"||Lose||
Blocky, Taco, and Firey were at the warehouse to find a gift. At first, they got a 10 rating by Flower for glitter they chose and were close to winning but due to Woody's reaction to his gift, an empty cardboard box, the team fell short of one point.
|"Who Stole Donut's Diary?"||Win||
Firey admitted to Leafy, who's on the Have Cots, that he stole the diary. But Leafy decided to take one for the team and claim that she took the diary, to protect Firey and their friendship.
|"Fashion For Your Face!"||Lose||Flower caused Blocky to miss the trampoline that could've bounced him high enough to reach Four. They futilely tried jumping from the highest boxing glove for over 7 hours.|
- Flower is the only original Squashy Grapes contestant on the team.
- The nickname "Have Nots" originates from them not having a place to live.
- Spongy is the only armless contestant on the team.
- There are no armless contestants left on the team now after his elimination.
- The eye animation on the Have Nots and Have Cots is reused from "Thanks for 600,000 subscribers!".
- All season 1 rejoiners (Flower, Spongy, and Blocky) are in this team.
- Taco is the only character on the team that wasn’t originally created by the Huang brothers.
- Taco is the only contestant on the team who had never been in the bottom two as of the team’s creation.
- Taco and Loser are the only contestants on this team who made their competitive debut in BFB.
- Taco and Flower are the only females on the team.
- With Flower on the team, Firey has now been on the same team with every original contestant (except David), and is the only one to do so.
- Out of the three challenges they won, "How Loe Can You Grow?" was the only time where they won without direct help from the Have Cots.
- This is the second team where Spongy is the first member to be eliminated.
- As of "Who Stole Donut's Diary?", Flower is the only remaining female on this team, the team is comprised of only Season 1 contestants, and the remaining team is entirely voiced by Michael Huang.
- Firey and Woody are the only contestants from this team that ever got the most votes.
- No contestants from this team ever get the most votes in the merge.
- After Taco's elimination, the Have Nots became the second team to have only BFDI contestants outside of season one. The first instance was in BFDIA, after Donut was eliminated from W.O.A.H. Bunch, until Bomby joined the team later.
- Compared to the teams from pre-split Battle for BFB, two members were from The Losers!, and one member each were from A Better Name Than That, Team Ice Cube!, iance, Beep, and .
- This is the first team with the word "not(s)" in its name, with the second being Just Not.
- This is the only team in the series with no TPOT contestants.
|BFB 24: Firey • Flower • Woody|