|“||AIM YOUR HOST HELLOKEVIN||”|
— HelloKevin, "BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!!"
HelloKevin is a character that appeared in and originated from the joke video "BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!!", in which he was the host.
HelloKevin's personality is unknown, since he is non-sentient, and has only had 1 canon appearance.
He is a slipper with a Hello Kitty "ripoff" character on it named "Hello Kevin". He is made of navy blue fabric, and his soles are sandy brown.
It appears that Michael Huang is the current owner of him as of 2017.
- HelloKevin is a real slipper.
- HelloKevin is clean.
- HelloKevin is dirty.
- HelloKevin becomes a still frame of himself from "BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!!".
- HelloKevin is two-dimensional and flat.
In "BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!!", he is the host as well as the producer of the singular episode.
In the Jacknjellify Twitter, HelloKevin reappeared after a long hiatus as the infamous slipper. In the short video, a pair of HelloKevins are tossed in the air at slow motion. They are visibly dirty, indicating that they were put in storage for some time. The video can be seen here.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", HelloKevin appears as a recommended character. He appears as a picture of the slipper and not as a cartoon design. He is hit by a ball just like all the other recommended characters.
- HelloKevin was once considered a non-canon character, but this changed since he appeared as a recommended character in "This Episode Is About Basketball".
- HelloKevin was the only character from "BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!!" to not become a contestant in Battle for BFDI. According to Satomi Hinatsu, he was also never considered to be a contestant in the season either.
|Announcer • Flower Speaker Box • Firey Speaker Box • Puffball Speaker Box • TV • Four • X • Two • Purple Face • Donut • Snowball • HelloKevin|