It is the setting of "Paper Towel" and many parts of BFB. It served as the Cake at Stake Place from "Lick Your Way to Freedom" until "Enter the Exit". It was succeeded by Gelatin's Steakhouse from "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" up until "The Escape from Four". It may also continue being the Cake at Stake area in TPOT.
The Swimming Pool is located behind it.
It appears to be a dark purple outhouse that is rather modern. It has a sloped roof, 2 doors which presumably lead to separate stalls, a faucet, and a lantern.
In "Paper Towel", the doors are rather light colored with a white gradient.
In BFB, the doors are now the same color as the details on the building. The light gradient doors would make a return in "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" when Bomby is finished using the stall on the left.
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", the interior of the hotel is shown in more detail and has a very hotel-like appearance, with a first floor that looks like a lobby and many rooms. There is also an elevator that leads to each floor, as well as to the roof. Each floor also has a different color, with the lobby being red, the second floor being orange, and so on.
The indicator at the top of each door seem to have three permutations:
|off off ( - - )||Vacant||The room is empty.|
|off on ( - O)||Occupied (Stage 2)||Finishing up.|
|on on (O O)||Occupied (Stage 1)||Fully occupied.|
When someone finishes using a room, the door the user was in shines and makes a ding sound.
Near the left door there seems to be a faucet. It is revealed to be as such when Eraser uses it to fill an empty water bottle.
- Battle for Dream Island
- "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?" (indirectly mentioned)
- Battle for BFB
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom"
- "Today's Very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben"
- "Four Goes Too Far"
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered"
- "Enter the Exit"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down"
- "The Four is Lava"
- "The Escape from Four"
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
- The bathrooms appear to have a water fountain, as seen in "Paper Towel".
- The boxes nearby seem to be changing sizes. In "Paper Towel", they were smaller than the fence. In episodes of BFB, they seem to be larger.
- The name "bathrooms" is confirmed in The Secret Behind BFB's Split at 4:14.
- The bathrooms are not seen in BFB 3, 9, and 11.
- Satomi likes the bathrooms, according to herself.
- It is unknown how or when the building got buried underground so much to the point that only the bathrooms were present from the surface.
- The door on the left is an entrance to the hotel, as seen in "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?" and the other is a bathroom.
- The bathrooms are now a Hotel as of "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?".
- The elevator can support 42 people using it at once.
- The hotel is where the TPOT debuters who failed to join are currently located.
- According to TPOT 1, one from ground level cannot hear voices from those standing at the roof of the hotel.