"IDFB 1 Re-Animated By 108 People! (Fan-Made)" is a reanimation of "Welcome Back" by 108 animators. It premiered on September 11, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. PDT. Its release date was announced through a YouTube story on September 10, 2020. A community post on September 10, 2020, announced the release dates of IDFB 1 Re-Animated and BFB 24. The video was organized and edited by Ian V. "Yellow Pancake".
Although the episode is identical in audio and plot to its original counterpart, the contents of the animation are not necessarily considered canon.
The re-animated part starts when Pencil removes the lens cap, 15 seconds into the original episode. There were no visual changes in the first 15 seconds in the original "Welcome Back".
|JoeDaPro||00:00 - 00:07|
|SnowyPackel||00:07 - 00:11|
|raine / wintermintleaf||00:11 - 00:17|
|jobaba||00:17 - 00:24|
|samm||00:24 - 00:39|
|Funnyboy044||00:39 - 00:50|
|joeshmoe||00:50 - 00:58|
|Intro||00:58 - 01:24|
|Art Boi||01:24 - 01:34|
|PoplaAnimeX||01:34 - 01:42|
|MarioTheSpartan||01:42 - 01:43|
|Tygreenie||01:43 - 01:55|
|CraftedPin||01:56 - 02:03|
|ThatPerson||02:03 - 02:07|
|TopHatTheHat||02:07 - 02:17|
|shrubbyfrog||02:18 - 02:31|
|Otya||02:32 - 02:36|
|GuyGoon||02:37 - 02:43|
|rudy||02:43 - 02:44|
|LorenTzel||02:45 - 02:51|
|CoolcidProd||02:51 - 03:04|
|brnzen||03:05 - 03:09|
|Flaming Strawberry||03:09 - 03:15|
|Hectic Bandana Blitz||03:15 - 03:23|
|DemeAnimations||03:23 - 03:35|
|Purplunk||03:35 - 03:40|
|GSB||03:40 - 03:52|
|Zelda Cantlin||03:52 - 03:57|
|scabit||03:57 - 04:04|
- Like the previous re-animated special:
- This video isn't monetized, likely because most of the people who worked on the project are not on the Jacknjellify team.
- The video says voting ends on March 7, 2061, and the next episode will be on March 7, 2063.
- This video has a frame rate of 30 frames per second, unlike the original, which has 24 frames per second, like all BFDI episodes.
- The original episode had 4K (2160p) video quality, while the re-animated episode has 1080p quality. However, every episode since "Bowling, Now with Explosions!" has been in 1080p besides "Welcome Back".
- The ending screen says "Thanks 4 watching!" instead of "See you in IDFB 2!" Both have a smiley face.
- Delango's part has Graffiti from OSO on the HPRC.
- SmolPadok is also the maker of the unofficial game, BFB: Brawl.
- in WoopDooCreations' part, Yellow Face is a common thing WoopDoo uses. the circle from Shapetales.
- The D in the IDFB logo represents a smiley face.
- In CraftedPin's part, whenever Bomby says talks, he changes to look like Two for comedic effect.
- Some joke building names may include the following: Nice Business, Seafood Health Center, Gelatin's Fakehouse, Really Epic Games, Toilet Paper (sold out), The Awesome Store, Little Plan Shop with a poster that says "Have you seen this man?", Cloudy's Favorite Store, The Funny Store, Match Stick Factory, The Best Store Ever, Store, and No Straw Needed Store.
- The "sold out" sign on the Toilet Paper store may be a reference to how toilet paper was frequently bought in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Match Stick Factory was a reference to "Get in the Van" and "The Long-lost Yoyle City".
- The "No Straw Needed Store" is a reference to a popularized quote from Lollipop said in "A Taste of Space".
- "The Awesome Store" is an homage to the awesome store from The Amazing World of Gumball.
- The video was formerly called "IDFB 1 Re-Animated By 108 People! - (BFB 24 on Sept 18!)".