|“||I want revenge!||”|
— Ice Cube, on multiple occasions
Ice Cube (often addressed as Icy) is a female contestant in Battle for Dream Island, Battle for Dream Island Again, IDFB, Battle for BFDI, and Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two. She often asks Pencil and Bubble if she can be in their alliance, but she wasn't allowed to join until "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None" because Match was eliminated and needed to be substituted. In season 2 onward, her lines are recycled from season 1.
Ice Cube received 313 votes to join Battle for Dream Island Again, the 17th highest before disqualifications were taken into account (after that, she was in 15th place) and was allowed to compete. She competed on Team No-Name until "Get in the Van", when she broke away from the team to form FreeSmart. She survived to appear in IDFB.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Official Character Guide biography
- 4 Weaknesses
- 5 Coverage
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Votes
- 8 Deaths
- 9 Kills
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- 12 See also
Ice Cube, whilst not a perfectly shaped one, appears to be a frozen cube of tap water (or an ice cube for short). Her main body is a lavender blue, is translucent, her shine is ghost white, and her outline is portage.
- Ice Cube's has visible lined edges.
- Ice Cube's body gradient is located at the center.
- Ice Cube's shine is transparent.
- Late BFDI/BFDIA
- Ice Cube's body is shaped more like a squircle.
- Ice Cube's outline is darker.
- Ice Cube no longer has visible lined edges.
- Ice Cube's body gradient is located at the bottom right.
- Ice Cube's shine is completely white.
- Ice Cube's outline is periwinkle-ish-light bluish.
- BFB 1–13
- Ice Cube's back to her Late BFDI/BFDIA Assets.
- BFB 13–TPOT
- Ice Cube's asset is reverted to the IDFB design.
- BFB 13 - TPOT 1
- Ice Cube's outline becomes thicker.
- She gets significantly downsized to about the same size as Firey Jr.
Ice Cube is a relatively quiet and vengeful character. She had very few lines, despite competing in all five seasons. She can be vindictive and brave when necessary. Ice Cube seems to enjoy feeling included in the cliques of characters. She constantly asked Pencil if she could join her alliance and wanted to be a part of Clock and Liy's truce.
Ice Cube's vengeful tendencies lead to a slight level of sadism inside her. For example, in "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", she gleefully lets multiple contestants fall off a cliff to get revenge on Leafy. However, she would not have been able to help due to her lack of arms. In "The Four is Lava", her happy thought is seeing the people who wronged her burst into flames. In addition, when FreeSmart was deciding on what their team name would be, Ice Cube suggested calling themselves "Revenge", with a crazed look on her face.
As seen in BFDIA 5a onward, Ice Cube found it hard to express herself and is slightly shy. Still, she'll occasionally show an act of assertiveness. In "Get in the Van," she yelled at Pin to defend her friend. In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", she scolded Taco for tiring her, and in "Return of the Rocket Ship", she demanded that Book let her think for herself.
Official Character Guide biography
Ice Cube is an 8 × 9 × 11 cube of ice. Like all ice cubes, she easily melts and shatters if hit hard enough. She's also very cold, which has made her a popular candidate to cool down the TLC.
Ice Cube is not physically strong and doesn't speak all that often. Yet, if someone wrongs her, she wants revenge -- and gets it. One recipient of Ice Cube's revenge is Leafy, who has accidentally squashed her with a bowling ball, accidentally given her an incorrectly colored sphere, and accidentally robbed her of 1,000 points due to bad Frisbee throws.
Did You Know?: Ice Cube regrets escaping the TLC because it has given her a criminal record.
- Fragility: Despite being frozen solid, Ice Cube is shown to shatter quite easily, as something as simple as a frisbee can kill her, as shown in "The Reveal".
- Heat: Being a frozen object, Ice Cube will melt if she comes across extreme heat, causing her immense pain and killing her.
- Battle for Dream Island
- "Take the Plunge: Part 1"
- "Take the Plunge: Part 2"
- "Barriers and Pitfalls"
- "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?"
- "Sweet Tooth"
- "Bridge Crossing" (does not speak)
- "Power of Three"
- "Puzzling Mysteries"
- "Cycle of Life"
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare"
- "Lofty" (does not speak coherently)
- "A Leg Up in the Race" (recycled line)
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles"
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None"
- "Bowling, Now with Explosions!" (does not speak)
- "The Reveal"
- "Reveal Novum"
- "Gardening Hero"
- "The Glistening" (eliminated)
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2" (does not speak)
- "Return of the Hang Glider"
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom"
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Today's Very Special Episode" (does not speak coherently)
- "Fortunate Ben" (does not speak coherently)
- "Four Goes Too Far"
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered" (does not speak)
- "This Episode Is About Basketball" (does not speak)
- "Enter the Exit" (mentioned)
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps" (does not speak coherently)
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" (does not speak)
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down" (does not speak coherently)
- "The Four is Lava"
- "The Escape from Four" (speaks in group)
- Battle for BFB
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
- Non-canon appearances
Battle for Dream Island
In "Take the Plunge: Part 1", Ice Cube is first shown in a flashback, where she tells Flower that she doesn't think she's beautiful, making Flower kick her. Ice Cube makes her relationship with Flower clear when she talks to Match and Pencil about how much she dislikes her. Ice Cube also sees them as her friends (though they don't appear to think that Ice Cube is their friend), along with Bubble, who she accidentally pops. When put on the balance beam, she hears of Match, Pencil and Bubble's alliance. She's "got to join" and rushes over, knocking Pen, Bubble, Snowball, Match, and Pencil into the water. Pencil rejects her from the alliance as they fall.
In "Take the Plunge: Part 2", Ice Cube is chosen first onto Leafy's team. She thanks Leafy for picking her and mentions how Pencil wouldn't let her into her alliance. Ice Cube is one of the three objects able to hop in the team's yacht, along with Leafy and Coiny. They almost collide into the Squishy Cherries but end up in the air, and fly over numerous sea creatures. Coiny points out that they passed over the finish line as Ice Cube notices they're about to hit a tree. Ice Cube and the gang race to the finish. Ice Cube slides forward in order to move faster and nearly rips the ribbon, but Pen interrupts her using his cap, letting Pin poke the ribbon for the Squishy Cherries to win.
In "Barriers and Pitfalls", Ice Cube is one of the seven contestants from the Squashy Grapes who are safe with 0 votes at Cake at Stake. In the contest, Leafy helps Ice Cube but she is shattered by a bowling ball that Leafy was using to demonstrate the ball and her having the same momentum. Despite this, her team wins, due to Needle and Teardrop getting an advantage from Firey due to water being his poison.
In "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?", the Recovery Center makes her alive again, though the Ice Cube Recovery Center Creator takes a long time to create it. However, Blocky kills her with the fire that Match made, trying to put it out just as soon as she's finally recovered. He throws her in dozens of times before her team wins, in part due to Blocky and Pen's cheating on the test and Pin being the only one to have her points counted.
In "Sweet Tooth", Ice Cube sees Leafy's attempt at smashing the Announcer and calls her evil. Ice Cube says "I want revenge!" for the first time ever, because Leafy killed her with a bowling ball in episode 2 even though she apologized to her. At Cake at Stake, Ice Cube slides next to a chunk of ice, but the Announcer sees her and sends her off with a springy platform. In the contest, Ice Cube is killed by one of the two metal balls Snowball throws while complaining on baking cakes without recipes, and the other ball destroys her recovery center, causing it to take a longer time to recover her. She is excused (XQZ'd) from the contest because of that. However, her team wins due to their team winning the literal tie breaker courtesy of Snowball.
In "Bridge Crossing", Ice Cube, Leafy, and Needle try to cross the bridge, but Snowball throws Golf Ball, causing them to fall down into the pit. Despite this, her team wins again due to having another literal tie breaker won by Snowball after the bridges could no longer be used.
In "Power of Three", Ice Cube is thrown out of Cake at Stake again after the Announcer says that the fact that Pen and Pin's names sound alike is cool like Ice Cube because she is frozen. Ice Cube is on a team of three with Coiny and Needle. She falls into the water when trying to get to Island 1. Coiny waits for her at Island 1 and decided they need a team leader because of what happened. Ice Cube wants to be the leader, but Coiny says he will be the leader instead. Ice Cube's team is in last place due to not getting a working key on Island 3 twice despite having an advantage in the beginning, so she is up for elimination.
In "Puzzling Mysteries", Ice Cube is safe with 1 vote from LOSMMORPG. Her team wins the puzzle contest. Ice Cube tries to pick Pencil from the Squishy Cherries onto her team, but everyone else picks Firey, much to both Coiny and Firey's disappointment.
In "Cycle of Life", Ice Cube is the subject of a Blocky's Funny Doings International prank involving her recovery center being put on a spring on a tree near a cliff. Ice Cube will weigh the Recovery Center down after being recovered, causing it to tilt and make her fall off the cliff. Ice Cube says that Firey is such a fast runner when he demonstrates his running after being chosen for the race. Rocky barfs on Ice Cube's slice on the wheel choosing contestants from the Squashy Grapes to participate in the race, but Golf Ball uses the process of elimination to tell that the slice had Ice Cube. Snowball is angry that she was picked because she is armless. Firey has to carry Ice Cube in the race and melts her. Leafy sits on Ice Cube's head because she doesn't have arms, but Ice Cube runs too fast and Leafy flies off; however, her team still wins, after Golf Ball kicks Rocky to have him hurry up. The BFDI prank involving Ice Cube is made into a music video during the stinger.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare", Pencil and a reluctant Match check on the noises coming from the Ice Cube Recovery Center tilting. Pencil thinks Ice Cube is shrinking, but Match states that she is falling. Ice Cube then knocks Pencil and Match off the cliff when falling after being recovered again. Blocky rejoins and goes to Ice Cube's team, the Squashy Grapes. When the Squashy Grapes split, Ice Cube is on the half that keeps the name, along with Leafy (thanking Leafy and telling her how Pencil wouldn't let her in her alliance again, leading to Pencil to tell her she should let it go since its been nearly a year since the event happened), Teardrop, Blocky, and Snowball, as the remaining five members form Another Name. Snowball ties her up in a ball with the other contestants from the team for being weak, and her team ends up losing because the contestants are too heavy for Snowball to pull. At the voting screen, Ice Cube's picture is much larger than the others for some reason as the Announcer says "But that means that Ice Cube's team, the Squashy Grapes, falls into last place". She falls into the "bottomless" pit with the rest of her team during the stinger.
In "Crybaby!", Ice Cube is safe from elimination at 1 vote again. Blocky melts her to get more water for his team in the crying contest, but they don't win despite them having the most water on the tub, due to all the teams having some sort of water. Ice Cube does not participate in the skiing contest due to being dead at the time. Her team is the middle team, and were the only ones in the skiing contest not to be covered by snow.
In "A Leg Up in the Race", Tennis Ball joins Ice Cube's team briefly, but the teams split up immediately after, having been changed into a point system as the next stage for the battle. She manages to get 4th place in the contest with Leafy's help, despite her lack of arms, being the first of armless contestants to reach the stairs. When the points are being given to all the contestants, she gets 30 starter points, 12 points for reaching fourth place on the contest, and two points taken off from her for being voted in episodes 6 and 9, and gets into fourth place overall with points, making her safe from elimination.
In "Don't Lose Your Marbles", Ice Cube appears during the beginning, being one of the characters who died when Firey melted her and Blocky. Leafy unknowingly gives Ice Cube a maroon ball after she spotted it when Match kicked it, for being a great friend to her, but she loses 10 points as a penalty for it, so she wants revenge on Leafy instead. She later finds a red ball but only gets 2 points, for being the penultimate person to find one, behind Eraser. Ice Cube ends up in the Danger Zone.
In "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", Ice Cube lets many contestants fall into a pit as revenge for Leafy giving her a maroon ball. She is safe with 9 votes, the fewest out of anyone up for elimination. Ice Cube joins Pencil's alliance due to Match's elimination where Pencil was already desperate to have her despite rejecting her previously. She is one of the contestants who runs off when Spongy is brought back to the competition after winning the bread loaf contest. She then gets 10 sympathy points for being armless and 15 points in the hurdle contest after a hurdle that goes up and down knocks her and Pencil off while using their alliance power. Ice Cube still remains in the Danger Zone.
In "Vomitaco", Pencil refers to Ice Cube as garbage compared to Match even while she considered her a great person, after she can't play catch due to her lack of arms. During Cake at Stake, Leafy gets worried saying that Ice Cube doesn't deserve to be eliminated, and Eraser cuts her off saying it didn't matter, leading to Leafy saying that was mean of him. Ice Cube is safe with 33 votes compared to Eraser's 99 votes, and the Announcer tosses a nickel leading her to shatter but recover soon after that, saying "Ice Cube, you get to stay another day, (Ice Cube shatters from the nickel) or not". She chooses the barf bag contest along with her alliance. During the contest, Pencil makes ice cream using Ice Cube, whipped cream, and vomit. Bubble is grossed out by the taste of it and falls off her platform, popping. Pencil throws the "ice cream" into the vomit and Ice Cube gets 55 points for lasting 55 seconds, getting second place in the contest behind Pencil. She gets 7th place overall, barely getting out of the Danger Zone, in part due to Pen cheating on the taco contest and taking her place.
In "Bowling, Now with Explosions!", Ice Cube is disqualified from the bowling contest since armless people cannot bowl. When Pencil throws her ball, it ends up smashing Ice Cube before knocking five pins in the middle. Leafy takes 10 points from Ice Cube, as well as everyone else, for equality. Pencil doesn't take any points from her, Bubble, or Ice Cube as she wanted to stick with her alliance. Firey takes 100 points from Ice Cube for being his opposite. Everyone is up for elimination except Firey, including Ice Cube, since he was the only one to knock all ten pins resulting in a strike.
In "The Reveal", Leafy gives a pair of springy shoes to Ice Cube, which she thanks her for, but ends up landing on top of Pencil, and Bubble takes both of their springy shoes, stating they were hers, and uses them on top of Ice Cube and Pencil. Ice Cube is safe with 5 votes, the fewest of everyone up for elimination. When Pencil pairs up with Bubble on the frisbee-throwing contest, Ice Cube kicks Pencil for revenge, despite apologizing her by saying she would let her if she was able to do so. Leafy pairs up with her, thanking her and stating Pencil wouldn't let het into her alliance once again, and Pencil tells her she is in the alliance "just not right now". Unfortunately, Leafy breaks Ice Cube with a frisbee and has to recover her, which takes a long time because of the many questions asked by the Ice Cube Recovery Center 2.0. When she finally gets recovered, she breaks again with another frisbee and the contest ends, devastating Leafy. Ice Cube gets 125 points for having the least amount of votes on the episode's Cake at Stake but loses 1000 points along with Leafy as a penalty for not finishing the contest, leaving her with -873 points. She is up for elimination.
In "Reveal Novum", Ice Cube is safe with only one vote from Firey for being his opposite. The scoreboard downgrade causes Ice Cube's negative score to become a high score (73 points). The contest is a staring contest. Rocky barfs on Ice Cube's face, making her blink and lose. She gets 5 points nonetheless, along with the contestants who didn't win any of the rounds, and ends up in 1st place.
In "Rescission", Pencil is eliminated, so Ice Cube suggests that Needle should join the alliance after Bubble questions what are they going to do, calling her Needy. Needle then slaps Ice Cube from the TLC. Leafy leads Ice Cube away from Bubble in the unicycle contest because Bubble rejected her gift, calling her "backstabbing Bubble", leading Bubble to be mad at her. However, both Leafy and Ice Cube fall off a cliff while trying to get away. Because Bubble came first to the finish line, she was able to give immunity to someone else. Bubble would have given immunity to Ice Cube if she chose to stay in the alliance, but she refused, so Bubble instead gave it to Leafy to show her she was actually a nice person, and Leafy although not satisfied, stuck up with the decision.
In "Gardening Hero", Ice Cube and the other contestants are pulled into space. Bubble takes a star from the Big Dipper to give to Ice Cube so they can play catch, much to Leafy's horror. In Cake at Stake, Ice Cube is safe with 72 votes, the fewest of everyone up for elimination. In the challenge, she is given an immunity ticket by the Announcer and immediately loses it when she's hit by an asteroid.
In "The Glistening", Flower (for not calling her beautiful), Woody, Golf Ball, Snowball, Match, Eraser, Pen, Tennis Ball, Pencil, David and all recommended characters in this episode vote for her. She's eliminated because she would cool down the TLC as said by most of the eliminated contestants.
In "Hurtful!", Ice Cube escapes the TLC. Leafy throws her in the incinerator when the contestants, turned metal by yoylecake, are being melted to fix the TLC, even though Ice Cube was not metal. Ice Cube is later dropped back into the TLC.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2", Ice Cube and the rest of the losers are eaten by bugs, unless their deaths were also fake. Ice Cube is briefly seen cheering when the TLC teleports away. She then shrieks seconds later when it is teleported right back to where it was, re-trapping everyone.
In "Return of the Hang Glider", Ice Cube votes for Leafy to win Dream Island along with 15 other eliminated contestants. Firey lets her in, but it disappears. She later joins Golf Ball's group to find who got Dream Island, learning that it was Leafy who stole it.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", Ice Cube is seen along with some other characters chasing Leafy. She gets enough votes to compete in Battle for Dream Island Again and goes to the larger team, which easily wins the tug-of-rope contest.
In "Get Digging", Ice Cube makes an ugly face, which Pencil and Match hate and they decide to expel her from the alliance. She is sent to Yoyleland to get yoyleberries for the yoylestew but is thrown off Puffball by Gelatin due to his claustrophobia. Ice Cube runs from Evil Leafy, along with Book and Spongy, who is then captured due to his fatness. Her team loses due to going overboard with the quantity and amount of ingredients.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3", Ice Cube is safe from elimination with 69 dislikes. She becomes an alternate in Pencil's alliance along with Book when they ask if they can be part of their alliance when they invited Ruby.
In "Zeeky Boogy Doog", Ice Cube doesn't do much outside of idling in the background and following her team. She, her team, and Yellow Face are all killed by Bomby's explosion and is put up for elimination when her team's Dream Island is destroyed.
In "Get in the Van", Book and Ice Cube go over to Match's dance party on the Eiffel Tower, but are interrupted by Pin, who while saying she wanted to swing with her, she and Ice Cube were going to go to the party, which let to Pin thinking Book was just using Ice Cube as a way to get her to do what she wants instead of letting Ice Cube decide what she wanted to do. From all this stress, Ice Cube jumps out stating she also wanted to go to Match's dance party as well, leaving Pin with no other choice but to accept it. However, Ice Cube and Book are thrown out by Pencil and Match due to them being alternates, despite Bubble asking if they were here to party with them. Ice Cube is safe from elimination. All of Pencil's alliance, including alternates like Ice Cube, split from Team No-Name to form FreeSmart. She goes to Yoyle Mountain in the FreeSmart Van, which is eaten by Evil Leafy.
In "No More Snow!", after Ruby presses the green button, an explosion knocks Ice Cube and Match away, but they later reveal themselves to be alive by the ending. However, Match melts Ice Cube to put out the fire on her head tip, which Nickel said could burn the forest.
In "It's a Monster", Ice Cube is recovered by Book. Ice Cube then enters the Freesmart SuperVan, which is the awesome form of FreeSmart Van. When her team reaches the Goiky Canal, her team members hold their breath, dying over and over, while trying to recover each other.
In "The Long-lost Yoyle City", Ice Cube and the rest of her team finally drive out of the Goiky Canal and arrive in Yoyleland. Ice Cube and her teammates kill Pencil using a saw to free her from a monster. Then Ice Cube and her friends move up to the top of the mountain and later run on the platforms (Ice Cube was supposed to reach the summit 4th, but actually reaches 5th in the scene). FreeSmart places first, with W.O.A.H. Bunch at second, and Team No-Name places last.
In "Welcome Back", Ice Cube hangs with FreeSmart on top of the Yoyle Needy. She asks what happened in BFDIA 6, leading to Ruby to reveal the results that show Puffball was eliminated. Pencil ends up falling off the building, so everyone races down to save her. Afterwards, Ice Cube saves Woody when he runs by, ablaze from Bomby's explosion, by jumping on the burning Woody. Book comments on her being selfless to do something like that. She is later recovered by Pencil from the HPRC.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Ice Cube is first seen when Pin asks if she's seen her blueberry seeds. Later, Liy asks her if she's cool or not. Ice Cube doesn't give a straight response, but Leafy does for her. Ice Cube then proceeds to help Liy get Teardrop to talk by moving her vocal cords, while Clock tells her and Liy to "cease the torment". Ice Cube wants to stop, but Liy persuades her to continue. After a fork hits Teardrop, she slams her mouth shut, resulting in Teardrop biting Ice Cube's legs and causing her to scream on top of the cheers from Bracelety. Once Teardrop is set free, she slaps Clock and Liy. Clock and Liy then decide to perform a truce, which Ice Cube decides to join. Later in the episode, she joins along with Book, getting themselves out of FreeSmart, much to Pencil and Match's horror. During the challenge, she melts in the World's Largest Oven.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", she gets out of the jawbreaker iance licked, while shouting "Yay!". Ice Cube is then begged by Bubble and Match to join their alliance because she's an alternate. The scene is followed by Ice Cube walking back to her team and hugged by Book because she missed her. It is not known if Ice Cube accepted Bubble and Match's proposition. Book later asks Ice Cube if she is okay because she looks nervous. Ice Cube shakes her body to reply no and Book proceeds to shut a door in front of her after explaining how she can always tell her if something bad happens.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Ice Cube listens to Book speculating about what happened to Taco, and to her concluding that Taco abandoned their team. Towards the end, she swings the team's swing and is tired. Later, when Taco frees herself from the jawbreaker, she insults and berates Taco with the rest of by saying Taco tires her and she doesn't get tired easily.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Ice Cube and Book think her name is spoken by Four during Cake at Stake, but Four meant Bomby and his voice was muffled by Bracelety. After Bracelety's farewell speech and being sucked up by Four, there is a close-up on Ice Cube looking directly upfront while her mouth twitches to reveal a faint frown. This is similar to Firey's reaction in the previous episode when Leafy was eliminated by giving a smirk. Her team finishes first and gets second place, when Teardrop does a simple drawing of the number four.
In "Fortunate Ben", Ice Cube is seen resting at the elimination area beside team Death P.A.C.T. However, the platform beneath her shoots up, causing her to be launched into the sky. Before the challenge begins, Ice Cube lands directly onto her team's paper airplane.
In "Four Goes Too Far", Ice Cube and the rest of grab onto Golf Ball's rocket to escape from the Twinkle. This proves unsuccessful as after Saw looks down at Earth, the team now has the Twinkle. Teams and ABNTT then proceed to partake in a showdown, to make sure that they can pass off the Twinkle. Thanks to Taco, Bell looks at the Moon which gets rid of the Twinkle for both teams. However, Golf Ball's rocket breaks, resulting in both teams being stuck on the Moon and being desperate again.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", ABNTT is controlling Remote using Robot Flower and the satellite from the rocket. When Tennis Ball is piloting Remote, Ice Cube tells him to go right after Saw told them to go left, proceeded by Lollipop telling them to do a dance.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", Ice Cube is only seen in a crowd shot when Donut attempts to pick the 9th contest.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Ice Cube gasps after Four announces an eliminated contestant's return.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Ice Cube doesn't do much outside of idling on her team. She can also be seen backing away as Book starts to freak out over Taco "abandoning" them again.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Book tries to get Ice Cube to agree that her team needs to change their attitude, but Ice Cube tells Book to let her think for herself. Ice Cube says she doesn't want to do what Book wants anymore, and she'll do what she wants, which is to switch teams, even when Book reminds her this wasn't BFDIA. She decides to join Team Ice Cube! during their Cake at Stake. She is then dropped into Four's soup to cool it down and comes out, shrunken. During the contest, she leaves Team Ice Cube! and decides to follow iance.
In "Don't Dig Straight Down", Ice Cube follows iance around underground until they're safe from elimination. Ice Cube is later saved from the lava when Book pushes her and Taco after changing her feelings toward her. Since her actual team didn't find emeralds, Ice Cube is put up for elimination.
In "The Four is Lava", Ice Cube is seen on top of the Bathrooms with Taco. She is later the first to be safe at Cake at Stake with 1,118 votes. Her happy thought is setting Leafy, Book, Pencil, and Match on fire as a means of revenge. Her team is the first one safe since they were already present for Cake at Stake, getting out from the lava at the beginning.
In "The Escape from Four", Ice Cube walks with the other contestants to watch Four struggle at sucking up Spongy. She also nervously backs away when Bracelety calls to her to save her. She and 39 other contestants join TPOT later.
Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", during Cake at Stake, when Two says they know how to use a pencil, Ice Cube becomes extremely angry, reminded of her hatred for Pencil. When picking teams, Book asks if she wants to team up, but Ice Cube angrily walk away. Ice Cube walks up to Clock and Winner, Clock remembering their truce, asks if she wants to join and she says yes. During the challenge, when Cloudy shows that flying too fast would result in Rocky falling through him, Clock says "I see" and Ice Cube think he used her nickname "Icy". Later, Winner simply throws their teammates to the roof. Bottle shatters, so Clock pushes Yellow Face over to make for a soft landing for Ice Cube. After Winner climbs to the top with their hand, The S! is safe.
- Main article: Ice Cube/Relationships
|18||1 (from contestants)|
|21||10 (from contestants, eliminated)|
|1||313 (joined BFDIA)|
|3||210 likes, 69 dislikes|
|5a||281 likes, 146 dislikes|
|1,465 (11 from contestant votes)||491||2,269|
- "Barriers and Pitfalls": Is shattered by a bowling ball placed over her head by Leafy.
- "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?": Is thrown into fire 12 times by Blocky.
- "Sweet Tooth": Is shattered by a metal ball by Snowball, and does not recover due to the ICRC also being destroyed.
- "Cycle of Life":
- Is melted for Blocky's prank.
- Ice Cube falls off a cliff and shatters repeatedly in Blocky's Funny Doings International at least 65 times.
- Is melted by Firey during the challenge.
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare": Falls off a cliff and shatters 4 times.
- "Crybaby!": Is melted by Firey, thanks to Blocky.
- "Lofty": Is shattered by a nail thrown by Coiny.
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles": Burns to death.
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None": Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- "Vomitaco": Is shattered by a nickel.
- "Bowling, Now with Explosions!": Is shattered by a bowling ball tossed by Pencil.
- "The Reveal": Is shattered twice by frisbees thrown by Leafy.
- Is melted by the Announcer's acid tears.
- She and Leafy fall to their deaths when they ride off a cliff.
- "Gardening Hero": Is hit by a meteorite.
- "Hurtful!": Melts in a furnace.
- "Zeeky Boogy Doog": Is killed in Bomby's explosion.
- "No More Snow!": Melts when Match uses her to put out a flame.
- "It's a Monster": Drowns numerous times.
- "Welcome Back": Stops Woody from burning to death, melting in the process.
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk": Melts in the World's Largest Oven.
- "Firey (comic series)": Gets pushed off a cliff by Firey and shatters.
- "Last BFDI": Walks on a heating element and melts.
- "Life of an Ice Cube": Starts to melt when Blocky places Firey on her. Shatters when Leafy accidentally hits her with a golf club.
- "If Among Us Was a BFDI Challenge": Sucked into Black Hole.
- "Life of an Ice Cube 2": Crushed by a tree Firey burnt down. Shattered by a boxing glove that came out a Christmas present.
Total kills: 7
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bubble||1||"Take the Plunge: Part 1"|
|Golf Ball||1||"Get in the Van" (along with Ruby, Match, Bubble, Book and Evil Leafy)|
|Match||1||"Cycle of Life" (along with Blocky, debatable)|
|Pencil||2||"Cycle of Life" (along with Blocky, debatable)|
"The Long-lost Yoyle City" (along with Ruby, Match, Bubble, and Book)
|Rocky||1||"Get in the Van" (along with Ruby, Pencil, Match, Bubble, Book, and Evil Leafy)|
|Tennis Ball||1||"Get in the Van" (along with Ruby, Pencil, Match, Bubble, Book, and Evil Leafy)|
- Ice Cube, Leafy, Bubble, Firey, Cheese Orb, Pie, and the Announcer are the only characters to have their own personal recovery centers.
- Ice Cube is one of the five transparent contestants; the others are Teardrop, Bubble, Gelatin, and Bottle.
- Ice Cube and Needle are the only two season 1 contestants who mostly spoke with reused lines throughout BFDI and BFDIA.
- However, unlike Needle, Ice Cube still continues to have reused lines from IDFB to TPOT.
- Both are also the only original contestants who have been consistently voiced by people outside of the Huang twins.
- Ice Cube and Bottle share the same definition from Book, "can shatter".
- Coincidentally, they are the only female members of The S!.
- Ice Cube is the first contestant to have a criminal record. The second is Gelatin, as revealed in "Take the Tower".
- Ice Cube, Needle, and Saw are the only contestants who are competing in TPOT with character changes from BFB.
- Ice Cube is one of the seven contestants to compete in all 5 seasons of BFDI. The others are Rocky, Pin, Coiny, Needle, Golf Ball, and Tennis Ball.
- She was always the first member of BFDI to be chosen on a team.
- In both instances, she was chosen to be on the Squashy Grapes by Leafy.
- Ice Cube is the first armless contestant to receive a slice of cake.
- Ice Cube is the only contestant who was up for elimination at both contestant votes.
- Coincidentally, she received the least and most votes from them.
- Ice Cube is one of the two characters eliminated without voter consent; the other is Tennis Ball.
- Both are also the only contestants who’ve had this happen on multiple occasions as both also quit BFB.
- Unless they become finalists, TPOT could mark the first time either is eliminated via viewer votes.
- She has the most votes by the contestants, with 9 and 120+ from the recommended characters.
- She was the first character to be teleported to the TLC by four lasers.
- She was the last contestant to be put into the TLC not via lasers in BFDI, as she was dropped in through the top in "Hurtful!".
- She is one of the two eliminated contestants in BFDI who didn't have any chance at returning; the other is Rocky.
- Ice Cube, Firey, Bubble, and Rocky are the only original contestants who have never been put up for a vote to rejoin.
- She was the highest-ranking armless female in BFDI.
- Ice Cube is the highest-ranking female from Season 1 to compete in Season 2 and 5.
- Ice Cube is the only former Squashy Grapes member on FreeSmart, as well as the only armless member.
- Ice Cube and Bubble are tied for the most times safe with the least votes at eight.
- Ice Cube has the most reused lines out of any character.
- Ice Cube has many running gags:
- Ice Cube is continuously shattered or melted and sent to the Ice Cube Recovery Center, like how Bubble is continuously popped.
- Ice Cube will sometimes demand revenge on those who wrong her.
- Ice Cube appears at Cake at Stakes despite not being up for elimination in "Sweet Tooth", "Power of Three", Fortunate Ben", and "Return of the Rocket Ship", and usually ends up getting flung away.
- Whenever Ice Cube teams up with Leafy, Leafy tells her, "Ice Cube, come on down! You can be my ally," and Ice Cube always responds with, "Thanks for picking me, Pencil wouldn't let me into her alliance."
- In "Hurtful!", Leafy parodied the above quote as, "Ice Cube, come on down! You can be in my alloy!"
- Ice Cube was the first armless character shown in BFDI.
- Ice Cube is also known to be the first female armless character.
- Ice Cube is the first character to get a nickname, being referred to as Icy by Match in the first episode.
- Ice Cube is the first character to get barfed on by Rocky, as shown in "Power of Three".
- Ice Cube's favorite screen is a row of three Davids.
- Her first words onscreen were to Flower, which were, "Uh... No?" in a flashback. Her first line spoken in real time was, "Oh, oh! I remember that! I am so gonna get revenge on her."
- She is the first contestant to kill someone in BFDI, accidentally popping Bubble by squeezing her too close to her.
- Ice Cube was also the first armless contestant to kill a contestant.
- She is the first contestant to have a known criminal history as revealed in the official character guide.
- She originally had the most deaths of any character until it was revealed in "X Marks the Spot" that Blocky has popped Bubble 2,763 times.
- She and Bubble are the only characters with more than 100 deaths.
- Ice Cube is the third character who appears in BFDIA 5b, and the second (and currently last) character whom Book saves.
- Unlike Match and Book, Ice Cube can't pick up objects or use the HPRC because of her lack of arms.
- As described by Leafy answering questions on the ICRC 2.0., Ice Cube's dimensions are 8 x 9 x 11, she is composed of tap water, and her personality is quiet and vengeful.
- Although it may seem that these dimensions contradict her nature as an ice cube, most ice cubes are not perfectly cubic.
- In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Ice Cube's BFDI version made a brief cameo with the original voice actor and assets.
- "Bridge Crossing" is the first episode where Ice Cube doesn't say anything throughout the whole episode.
- Ice Cube seems to have sloppy handwriting, as evidenced with 's Team Buzzers's logo being split up.
- This may be due to the fact she writes with her legs.
- However, Gaty also writes with her legs, and she has good handwriting.
- Currently, Ice Cube is the only contestant known to have successfully escaped the TLC (in the episode "Hurtful!").
- She is the only contestant who has a name that starts with "I".
- Ice Cube's "Yeah!" and "No!" gags were actually reversed lines in "Take the Plunge:Part 1" at 2:20 and 2:27.
- According to Earliest "First BFDI Animation", Cary stated in an old Firey comic he can't find, she was originally already part of Pencil's Alliance and was expelled from the alliance over a disagreement culminating the events of the first episode.
- Out of all characters, Leafy is the one Ice Cube has been the most vengeful to.
Click here to view the gallery.
|BFDI 12: Blocky • Leafy • Ice Cube • Tennis Ball|
|BFDIA 6: Firey • Tennis Ball • Rocky • Golf Ball • Gelatin • Fries|
|Current: Book • Ice Cube • Pencil • Ruby|
|People in IDFB|
|FreeSmart: Book • Bubble • Ice Cube • Pencil • Ruby|
BFB 16: Book • Gaty • Ice Cube • Lollipop • Saw • Taco • Teardrop