|“||Wait, we already played that. Didn't we?||”|
An intro is a part (normally at the beginning or middle) of an episode in which the theme song plays. Intros and their theme songs have been altered over the course of the series.
Total Firey Points
There is a panel in one of the Total Firey Points books that says "Intro".
In BFDI, The intro starts with all the contestants standing in the plains, looking toward the camera. The camera then pans to Dream Island, as the BFDI logo appears. It then cuts to black and shows the credits.
Music: "bass 8ths sample.wav"
In BFDIA, the intro is identical to the BFDI intro, except the landscape is a different shade and Dream Island is now gone. The logo appears like normal, but instead of cutting to black, "again" appears below the logo and the credits fade in.
A modified version of the intro was shown in Zeeky Boogy Doog, where it read "Battle for Nothing" instead, with exclamation points replacing "again". The only difference in terms of visuals is Pin’s angry facial expression.
Music: "bass 8ths sample.wav" but high-pitched 2 semi-tones from G to A.
In IDFB, the intro starts with the contestants outside of the LOL falling against a white background, changing between 1-3 different expressions. It shows their names below them. The LOL then shows the contestants who are still inside. The shot changes to the original layout, with the contestants standing in the foreground before the camera pans into the background, now showing Yoyle City instead, with the IDFB logo appearing. The theme song is a remix of the original theme.
Music: Title unknown, remix of bass 8ths sample.wav.
In BFB, various objects are shown floating inside of Black Hole, before a mysterious giant hand moves around him. The camera zooms out and shows the hand belongs to Four. Four then shakes violently as a clip of the objects saying "Switch!" (taken from "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know") plays in the background.
Four changes into a poorly drawn version of himself. The camera then moves quickly down a line of the contestants, who are organized by color, ending at Pen and Marker. It does not show any purple, pink, or red characters. The camera then zooms out to show the contestants, including those not shown in the line, now on an unknown, monochromatic landscape, with Four standing in the background. It then cuts to the logo, with a picture of Four and X, and the text "Battle for B.F.D.I." emerging from it.
Subsequent episodes don't play the beginning of the intro, and they start at the part where Four is poorly drawn.
The intro starts after a character's limb is in the same position that Four's hand is in at the beginning of the intro (with the exception of "Getting Teardrop to Talk"):
In Enter the Exit, a different intro plays where the following changes happen, which reflect the characters' appearances as of BFB 10:
- Four is absent.
- The remaining members of Beep are orange.
- Tree and a fortune cookie are inside Bottle.
- Woody is dented.
- Cloudy and Bomby are covered in tape.
- Saw is missing her handle.
- Contestants that are eliminated or dead are absent.
- X is frowning.
- X's leg is tilted to form an "N".
- A dashed outline of Four's body can be seen.
- The title reads "Battle for Nothing" instead of "Battle for B.F.D.I.".
Music: "- MUSIC OF FOUR'S 3D HAND -"
- Not only do Rocky, Golf Ball, Needle, Tennis Ball, Pencil, Firey, Coiny, Spongy, Pin, and Ice Cube appear in every intro, they are also the only characters who are always seen standing on the landscape for each intro before the camera pans (or in BFB's case, transitions) to the title of the show.
- BFB's intro is played after a character makes a pose similar to the one that Four does in the intro.
- Several mistakes and errors can be seen in the BFB intro:
- Even though Tree is green, and is shown on the landscape between Tennis Ball and Gelatin, he does not show up in the line of characters for the first few episodes until BFB 3.
- Spongy is missing his legs in the first part of the intro.
- Pillow is missing her arms. This was later fixed in BFB 3.
- BFDIA 1 played the intro the latest into the video (percentage-wise).
- Fanny is the only person in the TLC to be moving in the IDFB intro, as her blades are spinning.
- At the end of the BFB intro, if you look closely at X's legs and Four, it looks like they spells "BFB", the name of the season.
- Starting with BFB 13, the intro got updated with replacing Saw's handle with her new pink handle.
- Starting with BFB 14, the intro got updated with replacing Dora's hairstyle with her new ponytail hairstyle.