- See also: Liar Ball
|“||THE LAST TEAM TO FIND A CONTESTANT WILL BE PUNISHED!!||”|
Jawbreakers are food items that first appeared in Lick Your Way to Freedom.
Jawbreakers are sucked or licked because they are too hard to bite, hence the name jawbreaker (however, 8-Ball is able to easily bite through for unknown reasons). They seem to have one-way sound routes, as Taco could not be heard from the inside of the jawbreaker in episode 3, but she could hear her team. Turning them inside out reverses this effect, as seen in The Liar Ball You Don't Want.
In Lick Your Way to Freedom, the challenge was to free the dead contestants trapped in the jawbreakers. Although most of them were freed by licking, there are other ways to break the jawbreakers open, such as using Rocky's vomit, breaking it, or simply eating a piece of it.
In Why Would You Do This on a Swingset, Taco was still yet to be freed from a jawbreaker. She tried to get her team to free her, however they assumed that she has abandoned them. Eventually Taco was able to free herself from the jawbreaker.
In The Liar Ball You Don't Want, Ruby played with remains of the Jawbreakers (where X was hiding), however Fries mistook them for rubber domes and yelled Ruby to stop playing them. Flower and Ruby made Match and Fries wear the remains of the jawbreakers for fashion. Donut put Loser into one of the jawbreakers and turned inside out to eliminated him, however the contestants used this inside out jawbreaker for a challenge.
- Rocky’s vomit can easily cause the jawbreaker to decay and fall apart.
- Dora can break them with her head and/or hair.
- Stapy can break them by stapling them.
- 8-Ball is seemingly the only contestant who can break them by biting them.
- The insides of Jawbreakers are soundproof, however, sound can still be heard from the outside.
- However, Jawbreakers can be turned inside out, which inverts the sounding effect.
- Fries mistook a broken jaw breaker piece as a popper when Ruby was playing with it in The Liar Ball You Don't Want.
- Jawbreaker eventually becomes a recommended character.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|