|“||Yeah, we're just not!||”|
Just Not is a team in The Power of Two. The team consists of Bomby, Book, Cake, Naily, Nickel, Pillow, and Price Tag. The team was accidentally named by Naily when she said they're "just not" going to have a dumb team name.
|Name||Gender||Voting icon||Ranking||Episode eliminated||Number of votes at point of elimination||Total votes|
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", the team is first established by Naily and Bomby, who decide they aren't staying with Donut and Barf Bag. After seeing Cake have his feelings hurt by Eggy, Naily invites him to her team. Cake, still upset, accepts her offer. Price Tag approaches the group, saying they seem cool. Naily thinks Price Tag is pretty epic, but just to be sure, she asks them if they can make a specific face (>:3). Price Tag makes said face and they're allowed in. Snowball attempts to join the team since he thought Naily seemed pretty tough, but when he brings up that she's armless, Naily kicks him out. Later, Pillow and Book join the team, with the former making the same >:3 face in order for them to be accepted. Book is happy to be on a team with Bomby, as she claims they go way back since they spent many days cranking the HPHPRCC in BFDIA. Book then pulls Nickel onto the team since he cranked with them too, and the team is complete. After the first five teams are named, Price Tag calls the team names stupid. Book reassures them that they won't have a stupid name, and Naily says "Yeah, we're just not!" in agreement, which causes Just Not to become the team name.
During the challenge, the team simply takes the elevator to get to the roof of the building. However, the elevator gets stuck due to Snowball forcefully prying the elevator doors open out of impatience. They hear Death P.A.C.T. Again going up the stairs and ask for help. Pie asks if they're dying, to which Cake says they aren't so Pie carries on without them. Later, Snowball pulls on one of the elevator pulleys, which causes the elevator to drop. It lands on Basketball, who causes it to get bounced all the way up to the roof and the team is safe.
Wins and losses
|"You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?"||Win (4th)||Their approach was to take the elevator; however, they stopped midway as Snowball broke the elevator by prying its doors open. Snowball pulls on one of the pulleys, causing the elevator to fall, but it was bounced up by Basketball underneath, sending them up to the top floor.|
- Because Price Tag is non-binary, the ratio of female to male characters on Just Not is equal, at 3:3.
- The same goes for BFDIA contestants to contestants who started participating in BFB (3:3).
- This team has the most BFDIA newbies at three.
- They are one of the two teams without any original contestants, along with Death P.A.C.T. Again.
- This team has the most variety of voice actors out of the TPOT teams, as every member is voiced by a different person.
- This is the first team that Book has been on without Ice Cube.
- This team is tied with The S! for having the most members from multiple BFB teams at five.
- Just Not is the second team with a name that ends with the word "not", after Have Nots.
Click here to view the gallery.