|“||YOU SHALL NOT PASS!||”|
— Lego Brick, BFDIA 5b, The Drop
Lego Brick appears to be a bright red 1x2 Lego brick.
- Lego Brick has arms.
- Lego Brick is yellow.
- Lego Brick is nicely drawn.
- Lego Brick is a 2x4 brick.
- Lego Brick's asset is poorly drawn.
- Lego Brick is a 2x2 brick.
- Lego Brick is nicely drawn again.
- Lego Brick is red.
- Lego Brick loses his arms.
- Lego brick is a 2x1 brick.
Lego Brick seemed nice before Book killed him. After his death, he was extremely annoyed and angry at Match and Book for killing him. According to Waffle, he is generally passive, but he has a fear of dying, so he will be defensive in the cases he may die.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
Lego Brick once again appears as a recommended character in "Bowling, Now with Explosions!." He was set ablaze in the epilogue.
Lego Brick appears in "Get Digging" as the top-rated recommended character for that episode.
In BFDIA 5b, Book who was trying to pass level 32, killed him. As revenge, he traps Book and Match behind a wall he claims to have rented for a week (level 33). Then, he traps them in his dungeon/factory. Ice Cube is also found in the factory for an unknown reason (level 42). However, Match, Ice Cube, and Book escape the factory. Later, they meet Waffle, who informs them that Lego Brick was a nice guy, but has a fear of dying.
|“||Now you know not to mess with me!||”|
— Lego Brick, BFDIA 5b
In BFDIA 5b, when Book encounters Lego Brick, she calls his appearance horrific. Then, Lego Brick offers to be friends. In the next room, Book needs him for something, which involves killing him and trapping him in a box, the former being a huge fear of his. As revenge, Lego Brick drops Book and Match into his underground factory. Later, Waffle explains Lego Brick's fear of dying to Book.
- "BFDIA 5b": Killed by Book on level 32.
- Lego Brick is the second person that is shown to own an underground factory, with the first being Golf Ball.
- Lego Brick's pose was reused for Rocky's elimination pose in "Zeeky Boogy Doog."
- Lego Brick was revealed to have a fear of dying (thanatophobia), which later answered his anger towards Book and Match after Book killed him.
- Lego Brick is playable within 5b's files and coding. In it, he behaves similarly to Ice Cube, but he can jump higher.
- Lego Brick saying "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" is a reference to Gandalf the Grey's famous line from The Lord of the Rings.
- Lego Brick makes a cameo in Lo-Fi Beats to Yoyle To.
- Satomi Hinatsu stated on September 20th, 2021 that if Jacknjellify were to bring back Lego Brick, they would likely change his name and make his studs not resemble that of an actual Lego brick; as even if the court may rule in favor of Jacknjellify for fair use, they still want to stay out of a possible lawsuit.