|“||If the ball gets into your crater, your team loses.||”|
It is a jawbreaker that Donut turned inside out, with Loser inside of it due to his elimination. It is nicknamed the "Liar Ball", as Loser "lied" to the other contestants earlier in the episode, as well as the name of the episode being "The Liar Ball You Don't Want".
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Loser was stuffed inside the ball, and was left on the ground until the contestants started moving the ball around in order to get rid of it. It gave Donut a good idea for the episode's challenge.
After some disastrous pushing, observations from the moon, and hacking, the ball landed in A Better Name Than That's hole. After that, Remote blew up, launching the Liar Ball into the endless void of space.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Loser is still inside of the Liar Ball. Four stuck a slip of paper with Loser's rejoining vote count inside of it, showing that the top of the Liar Ball is penetrable.
In "The Escape From Four", Loser breaks out of the Liar Ball after reading Donut's Diary and becoming bored. He greets the rest of the contestants in EXIT.
- Since the Liar Ball is inside out, sound can go out, but sound can't come in.
- The Liar Ball has indirectly caused the deaths of Foldy, Balloony, Bell, and Naily.
- Woody made his first kill when he ripped Foldy to get the Liar Ball.
- The Liar Ball, still in space, made a cameo on TV's screen at Cake at Stake in "Questions Answered".
- Due to its shape, it is often mistaken for an onion or dumpling.