|“||I nailed it!||”|
— Naily, multiple occasions
In BFDIA, she only got 100 votes to join the season and was sent to the TLC.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Official Character Guide biography
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Weaknesses
- 6 Coverage
- 7 Relationships
- 8 Votes
- 9 Deaths
- 10 Kills
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- 13 See also
- 14 References
Naily appears to be a steel hardware nail. She often makes a cat-like face (parodying the :3 kaomoji) in her appearances.
- Naily was named either Nail, Nailey, or Tack, as they were all clones of her.
- Naily is the nail asset from "Take the Plunge: Part 2".
- Naily has legs.
- Naily is dark gray.
- Naily has a thick shank.
- Naily has a unique asset.
- Naily's shank is thinner.
- Naily has a bit of shading on her shank.
- Naily has a white shine on her head.
- Naily's head is larger.
- Naily is now a lighter shade of gray.
- Naily now has shading on her shank to her left.
- Naily's shank is now shorter and smaller.
Naily can often be silly and humorous, remaining mostly quiet other than to crack a few jokes, primarily nail puns.
On the other hand, she can be very argumentative and even dangerous, such as when she stabs Spongy (who is later revealed to be Tree in disguise). She defends this by saying that, when one is a nail, they often get the urge to stab things.
In either regards, Naily is seemingly defined by her physical being, whether she succumbs to her instincts or makes light of them varies, apparently, on the gravity of the situation and her own willpower.
On occasion, Naily can be quite boastful and confident. In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", she assures her team of her abilities by saying "Don't worry, Icy Boys! I got this." In "Don't Dig Straight Down", she reassures Bomby about reaching the tunnel that they entered the Buried Forest, Deciduously Insulated from by saying "Bomby, that ain't a problem." She can also have a softer side as seen how in the same episode, she apologizes to Woody for stabbing him seven years ago and helps him by throwing him through a garbage chute.
Official Character Guide biography
As nails are wont to do, Naily likes to spear things. Naily has pricked Woody at least twice. Naily is very self-confident and is eager to participate.
Did You Know?: Every time Naily uses the pun "nailed it", she loses one friend.
- Heat resistance: Her metal body makes her immune from burning in lava.
- Shank: If Naily gets stabbed deep enough into the ground, she cannot manually pull herself out due to her lack of arms. This is shown in "The Four is Lava" when Flower sticks her into the ground.
- Frontal: Her face can be pierced and impaled easily by Needle, implying it is very thin.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Welcome Back" (voting screen)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom" (does not speak)
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Today's Very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben" (does not speak)
- "Four Goes Too Far" (does not speak)
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered" (flashback)
- "Enter the Exit" (does not speak)
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down"
- "The Four is Lava"
- "The Escape from Four"
- Battle for BFB
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
- Non-canon appearances
Battle for Dream Island
In "Reveal Novum", Naily, along with Tree, Barf Bag, and Saw received 3 votes each, which was the 2nd lowest out of the rest, with the lowest being Roboty's 2 votes. As revenge on the Announcer, Naily continuously stabs him until he flings her to the Locker of Losers.
In "Return of the Hang Glider", Naily watches the final Cake at Stake from the large crowd of recommended characters.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", Naily had a chance to be a contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again, but she got 100 votes, which wasn't enough to join. She was later flung to the Tiny Loser Chamber with the other contestants who didn't make it.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Naily made her first speaking role. In it, Pencil's Alliance was trying to find out who popped Bubble twice. Pencil approaches Naily, asking if it was her and Naily says no. Pencil thinks she's lying and declares that they should punish her. Loser then steps in and tells Pencil to put Naily down. She is one of the last four picked for a team. She is chosen to join Team Ice Cube!, alongside Donut. She is later used as a weight by Barf Bag and Bracelety, using Spongy as a trampoline, and is used to get a basket to X, making her team safe.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", her only appearance is on her team's swing set. After Donut's speech, she tells her team to transform, and Gelatin and Barf Bag both leap onto Spongy to propel the swing. However, Bleh completed all 50 swings, and her team's swingset presumably collided with Bomby off-screen, as he is later seen injured, cutting her team's swinging session short and subsequently causing her team to be up for elimination, as they only completed 47 out of the 50 swings needed for her team to be safe.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Naily is seen after the intro, climbing Bell's string, along with the rest of Team Ice Cube! (barring Donut). At Cake at Stake, Naily is declared safe with 1,178 votes. When hit with a cake, she is knocked off of Bell's string, landing on Woody. Because of this, she avoids Lightning's electrocution of the climbers. She agrees with Clock that it was the largest zaptation she's ever seen. She does not actively participate in the challenge, but her team is safe.
In "Fortunate Ben", she appears alongside teammates Spongy, Donut, and Barf Bag, and angrily corners Gelatin, who threw Bracelety's signs into a dumpster and were recycled into Death P.A.C.T.'s fortunes for the Cake at Stake. She is happy that he did this, however. She is later seen on her team's paper plane, and their plane never hit the ground, granting immunity.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Naily is first seen yelling "My turn!" and bouncing through two rows of bouncy toys along with everyone playing with the toys. When Donut announces what he did to Loser to eliminate him, she states that he had it coming. Firey Jr. tells her off for being "ungrateful". During the challenge, when the contestants are fighting over the jawbreaker, Naily stabs Bell in the face (who had the jawbreaker), killing her, and escorts the jawbreaker while still inside of Bell's body. She tells her team (referred to as "icy boys") not to worry, and that she's got it. Later on, it shows that Naily has been stabbed by Needle.
Naily is dead for the next few episodes but is revived in "Enter the Exit" once Four is brought back by Pin. Prior to Four's resurrection, Donut had attempted to revive Naily, but had only succeeded in creating a mutilated version of her identical to the form contestants take on after being magically mutilated by Four. Upon being revived, Naily returns to her team and is hugged by Bomby.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Naily stabs Spongy, and this angers Firey Jr. He asks her if stabbing people is the only thing she knows how to do, and she replies that her being a nail makes everything look like something you should stab. Barf Bag later asks if Naily is a fake due to her not making any nail puns, but she explains that she's stopped because Firey Jr. found it annoying. Naily then asks if Spongy is a fake due to him just sitting there the whole time, but the other see this as normal. This makes her and Firey Jr. think that Bomby is the impostor, but before they can finalize their decision, iance figures out their impostor, meaning Team Ice Cube! is last and up for elimination. She seems to be annoyed at the "melting" joke Four used when he says they were up for elimination and even more annoyed when X and Four argue about it. Naily and Firey Jr. blame each other for losing the challenge.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Naily states that she never expected the outcome when she was announced to be the last one safe during Cake at Stake with 5,202 votes. She then proceeds to say "Good riddance, am I right?" after Firey Jr. was sucked into Four.
During the challenge, Naily follows her team down a hole that iance dug. They end up landing on Bubble, and are dizzy from the fall. Afterwards, she is seen walking with the rest of Team Ice Cube! when they find a mysterious location.
Naily has a major role in "Don't Dig Straight Down". After discovering the Inverted Planet, she plays with Gelatin in the trees. She accidentally punctures Barf Bag, causing her to lose her barf and eventually become unconscious. She later plays in the Hot Spring with Gelatin and Spongy, until Spongy breaks the Earth's crust and causes lava to spew everywhere. She escapes with the rest of Team Ice Cube! into the tunnel. Bomby decides to detonate himself so the rest of Team Ice Cube! could escape, since Spongy wouldn't let them on his jet. However, Naily was set off track when Gelatin pushes her and falls down Beep's hole. She grabs onto Nickel as Beep flies downward and is then trapped between the lava and Rocky's acid. Balloony later feeds Nickel to Rocky to vomit more, which leads them to the metal roofing of Golf Ball's Underground Factory.
After pointlessly trying to dig through solid ground with his hand, Balloony decides to use Naily to break through. Later on, the lava gets closer and Balloony is burnt to death. Naily tells everyone else on Beep that is still alive to try to break the ground. Golf Ball notices that there are intruders thanks to the siren in her lab, and attempts to investigate. She and Woody survive the lava, while Cloudy, Golf Ball, and Rocky are engulfed by the lava and die. Naily tells Woody that they should run for the stairs. While running, Naily apologizes to Woody for nailing him seven years ago in "The Reveal". Woody makes content, yet incomprehensible vocalizations, meaning that he accepted her apology.
When Naily and Woody climb up the stairs, they encounter Coiny and Cake, who are running away from the lava above. They notice a Garbage Chute, and they send Coiny to open it. Coiny succeeds, but then falls into the lava. Naily realizes that she and Cake can't fit, but Woody can if he is on his side. Cake and Naily bid Woody farewell as they send him into the garbage chute for safety. After throwing Woody, Naily and Cake are engulfed by the lava and suffer a fiery "death".
In "The Four is Lava", when the lava is drained, Naily and Coiny appear outside of Golf Ball's Underground Factory. Naily remarks that the lava must not have been hot enough to kill metal people like her and Coiny. Naily and Coiny later rush to X in the sky to find more survivors. Flower and Coiny argue about the challenge being a race, with Flower emphasizing that it's part of the challenge. After Coiny hears this, he punts Naily, making her fall behind, but later catches up. After The Losers! are declared safe, Flower grabs Naily and sticks her into the ground, much to her dismay. Flower finishes the challenge and Team Ice Cube! is put up for elimination.
In "The Escape from Four", Naily is upset and thinks she will be eliminated since she let her team down. Four slaps her in frustration and then says she is safe with 2,938 votes. After seeing Two turn The Sun into a spike ball, which he then uses to hit Four, Naily quits Battle for BFDI to compete in The Power of Two.
Battle for BFB
In "X Marks the Spot", Naily can be seen cheering after Coiny "glued" X down with Lollipop's orange paint. She was also seen gasping with some of the other TPOT contestants when X is lassoed away by Four-Colored Team.
In "Uprooting Everything", Four mentions Naily when he says he's going to miss Lollipop, whom he forgot about.
Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", Naily sticks with Bomby and declines Donut's offer to be on the same team as him and Barf Bag. After seeing Eggy hurt Cake's feelings, she invites him to her team. Naily becomes friends with Price Tag since they can the >:3 face. Snowball tries joining too, but once he mentions arms, Naily kicks him away. She also lets Pillow onto the team when she does the >:3 face. When her team says they won't have a dumb name, she says "Yeah, we're just not", which causes the name to be Just Not. When Remote accidentally gives Two the wrong colors for the grass and trees, Naily stops her from correcting herself as she thinks they look nicer. During the challenge, Naily smugly tells Basketball they're using the elevator, grinning at her before being joined by Price Tag. The elevator ends up getting stuck after Snowball forcefully pries the elevator door open. Later, Snowball and Basketball end up fixing the elevator, making Just Not safe.
- Main article: Naily/Relationships
|18||3 (to join)|
|1||102 (to join)|
- "Bowling, Now with Explosions!": Burned to death inside privacy wall.
- "Reveal Novum": Crushed inside the Locker of Losers by the sun.
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want": Impaled by Needle.
- "Eraser swings. Eraser MISSES!": Zapped off-screen by Four for breaking his jar of jam.
- "If Among Us Was a BFDI Challenge": Sucked into Black Hole.
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bell||1||"The Liar Ball You Don't Want"|
- "Eraser swings. Eraser MISSES!": Pops Bubble when Eraser throws her.
- Naily and Saw have a lot in common:
- Both got 3 votes to join BFDI in "Reveal Novum".
- They are both used for hardware.
- They both hurt Woody in their auditions.
- Both became shinier in IDFB.
- Both are female.
- Both are immune to lava.
- Both switched to TPOT after watching Two turn the sun into a spike ball.
- Both accidentally named their team in TPOT.
- Naily is one of the few contestants who have had their votes drop in BFB, as she got 5,202 votes in "Return of the Rocket Ship", and only 2,938 votes in "The Escape from Four". The others are Gelatin, Donut, Bomby, and Woody.
- Early in the production of Battle for BFDI, Naily was male. This was changed due to her voice being "jarring".
- She has so far stabbed Woody (twice), the Announcer, Bell, Tree (disguised as Spongy), and Barf Bag.
- From "Getting Teardrop to Talk" until "Today's Very Special Episode", her voice was slightly vocoded and was higher pitched. In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want" and "Return of the Rocket Ship", she has lost her vocoded voice and it has become lower pitched. In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", her voice became higher in pitch.
- It is currently unknown whether or not her voice will stay the same.
- Every time Naily uses the pun "nailed it", she loses one friend.
- In "The Four is Lava", it is revealed that Naily is lavaproof.
- This also proves that Naily's metal material has a higher melting point than Ruby, because the lava was hot enough to melt Ruby, who has a melting point of 3,400 Fahrenheit. This also applies to Coiny.
Click here to view the gallery.
|Team Ice Cube!|
BFB 16: Barf Bag • Bomby • Donut • Gelatin • Naily