Nonexisty is one of the 30 recommended characters that could've joined the game in episodes "The Reveal" and "Reveal Novum". However, he only placed 8th/9th with 11 votes, tying with Robot Flower, which wasn't enough to join. He was also up for voting to join the second season, but he only got 266 votes. Even if he had gotten enough, he still would be disqualified for being absent, and was the only character not in the original BFDI cast to be disqualified.
He is one of the two contestants not participating in Battle for BFDI, with the other being Evil Leafy. However, he went up for voting to join Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two in "The Escape from Four".
He placed second in the voting overall, and actually almost joined due to the number of contestants being a prime number, but he didn't join since he's not a visual character, so Price Tag, who was placed third, joined instead.
Nonexisty had his own TikTok where he did stand up comedy.
Appearance and personality
Nonexisty does not exist and therefore has no appearance or personality.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Battle for BFDI
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two"
Battle for Dream Island
Nonexisty first "appeared" in "A Leg Up in the Race", where Firey tasted him, and questioned if it was peanut butter.
Nonexisty was eligible to become a contestant in "The Reveal". In his audition, Nonexisty does nothing, as he does not exist.
Nonexisty presumably appeared in the crowd of recommended characters in "Return of the Hang Glider".
Battle for Dream Island Again
Nonexisty recieved 266 votes to become a contestant in BFDIA, and it was not enough. Regardless, due to him not existing, he was disqualified.
Nonexisty was eligible to be voted out of the Locker of Losers in "Welcome Back". He received 515 votes.
Battle for BFDI
Nonexisty had a scrapped role in the early storyboard for BFB 3. Ruby asks Four why Nonexisty was not present as a contestant for Battle for BFDI, where Four says that Nonexisty isn't a real person, upsetting Ruby. The events of the storyboard are not considered canon.
BFDI: The Power of Two
Nonexistly got 5,697 votes and was going to compete but lost to Winner. Two then realized there was a prime number of contestants and decides to allow the second most voted to join. However, Nonexisty doesn’t exist so he was replaced by Price Tag.
Otherwise Coiny has never mentioned this character in any other episodes of BFDI.
In "Reveal Novum", when the Announcer "flung" Nonexisty to the LOL, Ruby told him he missed him.
- Nonexisty was the second recommended character on the show, as Bomby was the first in "Lofty".
- Nonexisty is technically the smallest recommended character after Black Hole, since he has no mass and thus no size to begin with.
- Nonexisty is one of the two characters held in the TLC to not change his design in IDFB (as he doesn't have one), with the other one being Grassy.
- Nonexisty is the only character on the show to be 100% transparent.
- He is the only major recommended character that never became a contestant, alongside Evil Leafy.
- However, one can argue that Evil Leafy was a contestant in IDFB.
- Nonexisty was never eliminated in "Reveal Novum" because the Sender Scoop Thrower missed him, according to Ruby.
- In BFDIA 1, he was kicked from the contest due to not being present, as he does not exist.
- Firey tasting Nonexisty in "A Leg Up in the Race" is unusual, since for Firey to be able to taste Nonexisty, Firey would have to taste some form of matter, and that would mean Nonexisty has some form of matter in his presence, even though Nonexisty does not exist.
- Nonexisty was mentioned in a scrapped draft of "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", but it was dropped and is discredited by Jacknjellify.
- Nonexisty was briefly considered to be a contestant in Battle for BFDI, but the idea was shot down quickly because the staff agreed that Nonexisty would be a waste of a slot.
- Nonexisty is so far the only non-contestant to be up for debut twice, as seen in "The Reveal" and "The Escape from Four".
- Nonexisty was recommended by Sam Lee, under the name moragasam, who would later be the voice actor of Stapy, Lollipop, and Pie.
- TPOT marks as Nonexisty’s first season qualifying for the debut, after failing to do so in BFDI, BFDIA, and IDFB. However, because he doesn’t exist, he wasn’t counted as a contestant.
- Satomi confirmed that if Nonexisty got the most votes to debut in TPOT, he would’ve been counted as an actual contestant.
- Satomi Hinatsu had previously stated that Nonexisty was considered to have his gender changed to nonbinary, but the idea was dropped due to being offensive as Nonexisty is nothing.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpLtGF_8AiE&t=130s "Right now they're saying zero equals zero because there's nothing on them"