However, he only placed 8th with 11 votes, which wasn't enough to join. He was also up for voting to join the second season, but he only got 266 votes. Even if he had gotten enough, he still would be disqualified for being absent, and was the only character not in the original BFDI cast to be disqualified.
Appearance and personality
Nonexisty does not exist and therefore has no appearance or personality.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Battle for BFDI
Battle for Dream Island
Nonexisty first "appeared" in "A Leg Up in the Race", where Firey tasted him, and questioned if it was peanut butter.
Nonexisty was eligible to become a contestant in "The Reveal". In his audition, Nonexisty does nothing, as he does not exist.
Nonexisty presumably appeared in the crowd of recommended characters in "Return of the Hang Glider".
Battle for Dream Island Again
Nonexisty recieved 266 votes to become a contestant in BFDIA, and it was not enough. Regardless, due to him not existing, he was disqualified, and helped made room for Book, Yellow Face, and Puffball to compete.
Nonexisty was eligible to be voted out of the Locker of Losers in "Welcome Back". He received 515 votes.
Battle for BFDI
Nonexisty had a scrapped role in the early storyboard for BFB 3. Ruby asks Four why Nonexisty was not present as a contestant for Battle for BFDI, where Four says that Nonexisty isn't a real person, upsetting Ruby. The events of the storyboard are not considered canon.
Otherwise Coiny has never mentioned this character in any other episodes of BFDI.
In "Reveal Novum", when the Announcer "flung" Nonexisty to the LOL, Ruby told him he missed him.
- Nonexisty was the second recommended character on the show, as Bomby was the first in "Lofty".
- Nonexisty is one of the two characters held in the TLC to not change his design in IDFB, with the other one being Grassy.
- Nonexisty is the only character on the show to be 100% transparent.
- Nonexisty and Evil Leafy are the only characters that appeared in all seasons except Battle for BFDI.
- He is the only major recommended character that never became a contestant, alongside Evil Leafy.
- However, one can argue that Evil Leafy was a contestant in IDFB.
- Nonexisty was never eliminated in "Reveal Novum" because the Sender Scoop Thrower missed him, according to Ruby.
- In BFDIA 1, he was kicked from the contest due to not being present, as he does not exist.
- He has not killed anyone, been killed, or competed.
- Firey tasting Nonexisty in "A Leg Up in the Race" is unusual, since for Firey to be able to taste Nonexisty, Firey would have to taste some form of matter, and that would mean Nonexisty has some form of matter in his presence, even though Nonexisty does not exist.
- Nonexisty was mentioned in a scrapped draft "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", but it was dropped and is discredited by Jacknjellify.
- Nonexisty was planned briefly to be a contestant in Battle for BFDI, but the idea was shot down quickly because the staff agreed that Nonexisty would be a waste of a slot.
- ↑ Reveal Novum/Transcript
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|