However, he only placed 8th with 11 votes, which wasn’t enough to join. He was also up for voting to join the second season, but he only got 266 votes. Even if he had gotten enough, he still would be disqualified for being absent, and was the only character not in the original BFDI cast to be disqualified.
Appearance and personality
Nonexisty does not exist and therefore has no appearance or personality.
Otherwise Coiny has never mentioned this character in any other episodes of BFDI.
In "Reveal Novum", when the Announcer "flung" Nonexisty to the LOL, Ruby told him he missed him.
- Nonexisty was the second recommended character on the show, as Bomby was the first in "Lofty".
- Nonexisty is one of the two characters held in the TLC to not change his design in IDFB, with the other one being Grassy.
- Nonexisty is the only character on the show to be 100% transparent.
- Nonexisty and Evil Leafy are the only characters that appeared in IDFB who did not compete in Battle for BFDI.
- He is the only major recommended character that never became a contestant, alongside Evil Leafy.
- Nonexisty was never eliminated in "Reveal Novum" because the Sender Scoop Thrower missed him, according to Ruby.
- In BFDIA 1, he was kicked from the contest due to not being present, as he does not exist.
- He has not killed anyone, been killed, or competed.
- The reason he is not in BFB is because he simply didn't show up.
- ↑ Reveal Novum/Transcript
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|