|“||Today's contest is to fly your team's plane as long as possible!||”|
Paper Planes were paper origami shaped to fly. They were used in Fortunate Ben for the challenge. So far, there are 8 paper planes, one of them used for each team. Their colours were dependent on what team they were built for.
- Beep were the first ones to fall while using the planes, due to nobody steering the plane.
- They can also fall due to poor weight distribution or heavy objects.
- It is currently unknown where they are after Fortunate Ben, but they are most likely destroyed or left somewhere unknown.
- Fanny acted as a propeller to propel Iance's plane while they were flying.
- Stapy used staples to keep Free Food's plane in the air a while before they started falling.
- Despite being made of paper, they are fairly sturdy as they can support up to 8 people or more and the “heaviest contestant“ Stapy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.