The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||Today's contest is to fly your team's plane as long as possible!||”|
Paper Planes were paper origami shaped to fly. They were used in "Fortunate Ben" for the challenge. So far, there are 8 paper planes, one of them used for each team. Their colors were dependent on what team they were built for.
- Beep were the first ones to fall while using the planes, due to nobody steering the plane.
- They can also fall due to poor weight distribution or heavy objects.
- A paper plane appears in "Return of the Rocket Ship", being sailed by Spongy, and several others appear around the Swimming Pool he and Barf Bag are in. It is unknown how they got ahold of the planes.
- Fanny acted as a propeller to propel iance's plane while they were flying.
- Stapy used staples to keep Free Food's plane in the air a while before they started falling.
- Despite being made of paper, they are fairly sturdy as they can support up to 8 people or more and one of the heaviest contestants: Stapy.
- They were wet and rendered useless in "Return of the Rocket Ship", and were likely engulfed by the lava during the events of "Don't Dig Straight Down" and burnt. In either case, they are destroyed.
|BFDI DDSs • Frisbees • Paper Planes • Poppers • Springy Shoes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.