Poppers (sometimes called Boot Toys, Pop-up Poppers, Rubber Half-Balls, Eye Poppers (in real life), or Rubber Domes by Cary) are toys that the contestants are seen playing with at the beginning of "The Liar Ball You Don't Want".
Poppers are rubber domes that can be pressed in and are popped out. If they are placed on a flat surface and are pressed in, they will jump up in the air. As shown in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", they can even launch people into the air.
According to Fanny, the poppers were invented less than an hour (or 3600 seconds) before the events of "The Liar Ball You Don't Want" took place, though Loser had apparently played with them before then.
Poppers can be seen at the start of "The Liar Ball You Don't Want". Everybody seemed to enjoy using the poppers. However, after Loser's supposed lie about the poppers (He said he used to play with them all the time, but Fanny points out that they had been invented about an hour before the episode, therefore, she believed Loser lied to them because he couldn't have played with something that didn't exist), they decide not to play with them anymore. They are also the prizes for the episode's Cake at Stake, but they were sprinkled with a grain of sugar by Donut.
In "Questions Answered", Stapy uses a popper to make a fake buzzer on the fake iance buzzer box to make iance lose. This backfired, however, as Match caught the footage on camera and showed it to Donut afterward, causing him and the rest of Free Food to be up for elimination.
One can be seen in the grand cake in "Chapter Complete".
- Barf Bag
- Firey Jr.
The poppers use these assets, but they appear in multiple colors.
- There is an obstacle course made of poppers with Spongy in the end, Needle and Firey Jr. load the poppers.
- According to Cary Huang, he and Michael used to have the poppers when they were young, which might be what inspired Michael to add the poppers as part of the episode.
- The laugh at the beginning of the video was the same audio file from Blocky's Funny Doings International when Blocky laughed at his prank on Bubble.
- The Poppers are actually based on real toys that can be seen here.
- In real life, poppers are extremely small in size but have been able to cover Eggy and Tree's heads.
- Though, given that the characters are objects, they may be standard size for them in comparison.
- A pink Popper can be seen in the Grand Cake.
|BFDI DDSs • Frisbees • Paper Planes • Poppers • Springy Shoes|
|Season prizes: Dream Island • W.O.A.H. Bunch's island • A BFDI • A BFB • The Power of Two|