|“||THAT'S HIGHLY UNLIKELY!||”|
— Robot Flower, multiple occasions
Robot Flower is a female contestant in Battle for BFDI and The Power of Two. She was one of 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining BFDI during "The Reveal" and "Reveal Novum". However, she failed to get into the game, receiving only 11 votes, and was sent to the LOL.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Official Character Guide biography
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Weaknesses
- 6 Coverage
- 7 Relationships
- 8 Votes
- 9 Deaths
- 10 Kills
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- 13 See also
- 14 References
She is a robotic version of Flower, with 5 metal petals that seem to function as buttons, as Tennis Ball used them to control Remote in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want". Her petals light up when she speaks. She appears to be made entirely of metal and is covered in bolts. Aside from her gray body, she is colored almost exactly like Flower and has an auto-tuned voice that sounds like that of Flower. However, unlike her counterpart, Robot Flower's petals are asymmetrical, and she does not have facial features.
- Robot Flower has thick black outlines.
- Robot Flower has thin limbs.
- Robot Flower is named "Mechanical Flower".
- Mechanical Flower has feet like the other contestants (Leafy, Firey, Match, etc.)
- Her outlines are now thicker.
- She loses her regular legs in exchange for stick legs.
- She gains bolts on her panels.
- Her panels get rounded edges instead of just being rectangular.
- She gains colored outlines as opposed to black ones.
- Her outlines are much thinner.
- Her head is bigger.
- Her body is grey.
- Her panels gain thicker outlines.
- Her panels become a grayer shade of pink.
- She has a sixth panel that covers her yellow center from the back (however it never appears after this episode).
Although Robot Flower has a very similar appearance to Flower, she acts like an entirely different person. While Flower was selfish and tried to accomplish tasks better than others, Robot Flower can have common sense and is willing to make sacrifices if it means protecting her friends. She also likes to show pride in her accomplishments and is good at following orders, even from people she doesn't like.
Official Character Guide biography
If Flower were to turn into a robot, she'd look like Robot Flower. As all robots do, Robot Flower interfaces with technology and converts sensory inputs into data. When she speaks, her metal petals light up.
Like Flower, Robot Flower is demanding and selfish, but she believes she has more integrity than Flower. She is also competitive and capable of disobeying orders when she thinks they're wrong. This sometimes ruffles Golf Ball's dimples.
Did You Know?: Robot Flower's centerpiece is a lens.
- Super speed: In "Return of the Rocket Ship", she has shown to be able to run from the moon back to her team in 2 seconds. That means she can move 4032961.58176 m/s, or 1.345251180988682% the speed of light.
- Incredible strength: In the same episode, she is able to lift up something twice her size with zero effort.
- Lava: In "The Four is Lava", while Robot Flower is able to survive in lava, she will overheat if she stays in it for too long, causing her to malfunction.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Welcome Back" (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom"
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Today's Very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben" (does not speak)
- "Four Goes Too Far"
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered"
- "This Episode is About Basketball" (does not speak)
- "Enter the Exit"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down"
- "The Four is Lava"
- "The Escape from Four" (speaks in group)
- Battle for BFB
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
- Non-canon appearances
Battle for Dream Island
In "Bowling, Now with Explosions!", Robot Flower appears in a crowd of recommended characters who are watching the Cake at Stake. They are all sealed in a metal box by the Announcer, which randomly sets on fire in the stinger ending.
In "Return of the Hang Glider", Robot Flower watches the final Cake at Stake from the bleachers with the other recommended characters.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Welcome Back", Robot Flower is given a chance to join the show. She can be seen idling in the TLC.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Robot Flower is selected by Golf Ball to join A Better Name Than That, due to the fact that she is a "mechanical mind". During the challenge, Golf Ball assigns Robot Flower and Blocky the task of climbing the tree, as they were some of the few Better Namers to have arms. The two then climb the tree, with Blocky mounting it first. Despite this, Robot Flower proclaims that she was first and pushes Blocky off the tree when he disagrees.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Robot Flower and Basketball tell Golf Ball that 8-Ball is a better leader than her. When Golf Ball tries to give the team instructions, 8-Ball says the opposite of what she says; Robot Flower and her team obey 8-Ball's instructions. One of which include turning purple, which only she and TV do.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Robot Flower is one of the characters who are climbing Bell's string, only to get zapped off later. Robot Flower continues to follow 8-Ball's instructions throughout the course of the challenge. When 8-Ball and Golf Ball make up, she is the only one on their team who notices, but TV tells her to stop talking.
In "Four Goes Too Far", she helps her team multiply Four by Zero. In the challenge, she rides in Golf Ball's rocket to the Moon to avoid the twinkle, only to have follow them, with the twinkle. She faces off against as the twinkle switches between the two teams. Book reasons that the twinkle could go back to earth, but Robot Flower says that's highly unlikely. However, the twinkle does get taken off the moon, making Robot Flower's team safe, but Golf Ball's rocket breaks, stranding them on the moon.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Basketball reveals that after 2 weeks of inspection, Robot Flower can send data to Golf Ball's ship. Golf Ball tells Robot Flower that they'll be using her to hack into Remote's mind to win the contest. Golf Ball then says that they have to trust with not breaking the signal and Robot Flower promises. With that, Grassy turns on the communicator disk, which sends Robot Flower into the Data Void where she manages to secure a connection to Remote. However, thanks to Grassy moving the ship, the connection becomes unstable. This allows Remote to send a bomb to get rid of whoever is hacking her. Robot Flower panics upon seeing this and notices a close connection option that seemingly came out of nowhere. After thinking about it, she closes the connection to make sure everyone lives, making them lose the contest in the process as Remote pushes the Liar Ball into ABNTT's hole. Robot Flower closing the signal also results in Remote getting blown up by her own bomb.
In "Questions Answered", she and the rest of her team and are brought back to earth with Donut's help. She is safe with the third most votes, 3,105.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", Robot Flower is only seen in a crowd shot when Donut attempts to pick the 9th contest.
In "Enter the Exit", Robot Flower reveals to her team that Remote was the one who tried to send them a bomb.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", she suspects that Golf Ball is the impostor on her team because she is not investigating herself, but instead investigating everyone else on the team. Golf Ball defends herself by claiming she can't be the impostor because she knows she is herself. Later when Golf Ball interrogates Grassy, Robot Flower claims that Golf Ball is stalling to make them lose.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Robot Flower launches Fanny across a set of Recommended Characters after Fanny was talking to Grassy, saying that she is on a different team. She also ends up fixing Fanny in the process
Later on in the challenge, Golf Ball tells Robot Flower that she must get along with broken machines, to which she responds, "What's that supposed to mean?". Golf Ball then orders her to get her broken rocket from the moon, to which she obeys and retrieves it quickly.
In "Don't Dig Straight Down", Robot Flower's team finds an emerald. She and the rest of her team wall-jump to bring the emerald to Four. When Death P.A.C.T. takes her team's emerald in order to win the contest, Robot Flower exclaims that they can't do that.
Later on, while Golf Ball is trying to prevent iance from breaking out to the surface, Robot Flower tells her to stop, and says that she has done it 2,763 times. Robot Flower agrees with Blocky that this is a pain.
In "The Four is Lava", Robot Flower is stuck in a tree with Blocky and Tennis Ball. When Blocky flings himself away with the tree they were on, Robot Flower tries to catch him, even if it means getting through the lava to do so. Although the lava doesn't kill her, she begins to overheat and glitch and goes back up the tree. When the lava has drained, Robot Flower races to Four with Tennis Ball but continues malfunctioning. She remembers that Basketball knows how she works and uses her speed to get to Four while holding Tennis Ball, making A Better Name Than That safe. She then has Basketball recovered so that she can fix her.
Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", Robot Flower and Grassy are invited to form a team with Basketball after she breaks away from Golf Ball for insulting her. Robot Flower tells Basketball that she is impressed with how she stood up to Golf Ball and points out that this is her first time on a team with no other balls, which later turns out to be false. During the challenge, Robot Flower and Grassy immediately ride Bell to the top of the Hotel. Robot Flower tells her to go back to get the rest, but Bell cannot go back down due to Two's rule. Robot Flower is at the top for the rest of her challenge, but her team eventually reaches them and avoids being up for elimination. When everyone starts attacking Two for not saying one of the rules clearly, Robot Flower hits them with her head twice.
- Main article: Robot Flower/Relationships
|18||11 (to join)|
|1||119 (to join)|
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None": Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- "Bowling, Now with Explosions!": Burns to death in a metal box.
- "Reveal Novum": Crushed in the LOL by the sun.
- "AI evolves to compose 3 hours of jazz!": Crushed by a crusher.
- "If Among Us Was a BFDI Challenge": Sucked into Black Hole.
Number of kills: 2
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Four||1||"Four Goes Too Far" (along with A Better Name Than That and Donut)|
|Remote||1||"The Liar Ball You Don't Want"|
- "Happy Birthday, Battle for BFDI!": Devours Cake along with many other characters.
- Robot Flower and Firey Jr. share some similarities:
- Both debuted in BFDI 14.
- Both are the only variations of the original cast that participate in BFB.
- Both are tied for the longest name at 11 letters each, if one counts Firey Jr's full name.
- They both took the longest to make an appearance in "Getting Teardrop to Talk" as neither appeared until Four suggests that they play a game.
- Robot Flower is one of the two faceless contestants, the other is Black Hole.
- Out of the contestants who made their competitive debut in BFB, Robot Flower is one of the few who are voiced by Michael Huang, along with Loser and Cloudy.
- She is one of the 4 "mechanical minds" in BFB alongside with Remote, Roboty, and TV.
- She is one of the three contestants who can move without having to move their limbs, the others are David and Dora.
- Despite this, Robot Flower has moved her limbs with ease on multiple occasions.
- In "Reveal Novum", when is flung into the air to the LOL, she sang/yelled Smaller Cap = Less Plastic.
- Which is a song that would later be played again in the end credits of "Return of the Hang Glider".
- Her body was blended into the ground in the BFB intro.
- However, this has been fixed in "Today's Very Special Episode".
- As shown in "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Robot Flower's "face" can turn purple.
- In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", Robot Flower's "face" and petals become lighter shades of their normal color when she accuses Golf Ball of being the impostor.
- She is the only mechanical mind who has a human voice actor.
- Each panel on Robot Flower can be used as buttons.
- Robot Flower can hack machines and other mechanical minds, as shown in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want".
- In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Basketball is moving Robot Flower's legs while Tennis Ball is controlling Remote with Robot Flower's petals. It is unknown what part of Remote's body that Robot Flower's legs were supposed to be controlling.
- In "Return of the Rocket Ship" and "The Four is Lava", Robot Flower is shown being able to run at very fast speeds.
- According to the BFDI Official Character Guide, her yellow center is a lens.
- In "The Four is Lava", Robot Flower is shown to be lava proof, though it causes her to glitch when she's in it for too long.
Click here to view the gallery.
|A Better Name Than That|
BFB 16: Basketball • Blocky • Golf Ball • Grassy • Robot Flower • Tennis Ball • TV
|The Strongest Team on Earth.|