|“||4SUX (....- ... ..- -..-)||”|
— Roboty (translated), "Enter The Exit"
Roboty is a contestant on Battle for BFDI. He was one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance to join the game during "The Reveal" and "Reveal Novum". He failed to get into the game, receiving only 2 votes, which was the least and placed him 30th.
Roboty appears to be a large, limbless robot. His metal body is scarlet, his teeth are yellowish-white, his teeth are baby blue when talking, and his eyes are jade.
- Roboty has limbs.
- Roboty has uneven eye size.
- Roboty's belly area is the same color as his overall body color.
- Roboty's teeth are slightly uneven sized.
- Roboty's teeth are a bit yellow.
- Roboty's eyes were a darker green.
- Roboty has an antenna on top of his head.
- Roboty loses his limbs.
- Roboty is larger.
- Roboty now has evenly sized eyes.
- Roboty now has evenly sized teeth.
- Roboty's belly area is now a darker shade of red compared to his overall body.
- Roboty's belly area also has 4 screws now.
- Roboty's eyes are now a brighter shade of green.
- Roboty's antenna is now thinner and taller.
- Roboty has thinner black outlines.
- Roboty's eyes are now an even lighter shade of green.
- Roboty's teeth are a bit less yellow.
- Roboty's red color is now slightly lighter.
- Roboty loses his glossy shine.
- Roboty's eye shine is now near the centre of his eyes.
- Roboty's mouth outline is now on top of the teeth outlines.
Roboty seems to be stubborn and opinionated about his current situations, such as going to a waterfall to be far away from his team in "Lick Your Way to Freedom". Other examples include Roboty saying "WHY" when he got placed for his job, as well as when he said "TRULY UNFAIR." when his team lost in the same episode. Similar to David, Roboty is mostly anti-social. When Roboty was voted out in "Four Goes Too Far", he left to the same waterfall without saying a word, implying that he never enjoyed being on the show. Hidden in his simplistic Morse Code, Roboty seems to be a very negative individual, often lamenting about how unpopular he is in the eyes of voters. He also seems to enjoy teasing others, such as mocking his team name along with Four, angering Balloony.
Official Character Guide biography
Roboty avoids conflict if he can. He does not want to put his big red self in the middle of trouble. In contrast, his highest place of comfort is an ethereal misty waterfall, where he cannot hear the noises of his teammates.
Roboty speaks in Morse code, a series of electronic dots and dashes. That's why no one can understand a word he says! Roboty isn't very mobile, but surprisingly, his springy attend gives his teammates lots of mobility!
Did You Know?: Roboty's chest compartment has been open as many times as Teardrop has spoken.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Welcome Back" (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
Battle for Dream Island
Roboty was one of the 30 recommended character eligible to join BFDI in "Reveal Novum". He only received 2 votes, which obviously wasn't enough. He was flung to the LOL.
Battle for Dream Island Again
Roboty was eligible to join BFDIA, but only received 50 votes in "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", placing 57th and getting flung to the LOL.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Roboty's first appearance was in the intro. Leafy chose Roboty as her first teammate because she wanted to give him a helping hand. Roboty responds by slowly moving towards Leafy, confirming that Roboty accepts Leafy's request. He is then greeted by a hug from Leafy. Roboty's newly-formed teammates all come up with the perfect team name, Balloony tells Roboty to pass it on to Four. However, because Roboty is only able to respond in morse code, their team name became Beep. During the first challenge, Balloony uses Roboty's antenna as a spring in order to reach the basket.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", X informs Beep that Roboty is missing and that Four wouldn't like that. The episode then cuts to a scene where Roboty is beside a cascading waterfall in a remote location, to enjoy his peace and quiet. When Woody can be heard calling out his name, Roboty turns up the volume of his music to avoid being disturbed. However, because the volume ended up being too loud, that nearly caused the plank Roboty was on to turn. He is later seen inside a beaker full of jawbreakers, unable to move. Cloudy spots him inside and asks him how's it going in there. However, Cloudy then drops the jawbreaker he was holding onto Roboty, resulting to him being crushed. This causes Woody to scream. Roboty is then seen next to the waterfall again beeping "truly unfair", but this time he is still crushed.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Beep lost and have to partake in Cake At Stake. Roboty is crushed, but is still responsive as he beeps at Leafy. When Roboty ends up at the bottom three, Nickel is having a conversation with Cloudy about which one they could do without. Nickel's answer is machine, meaning that he could do without Roboty. Roboty received 3,436 votes, which was the 3rd most. After receiving the prize at Cake At Stake, it seemingly was the cause to recovering Roboty back from his crushed state. During the challenge, Roboty comes up with the idea to have Cloudy push the swing, which he agrees to.
In "Fortunate Ben", Roboty encourages David when he's steeping the team's paper airplane. However, Beep loses after Stapy's staples split the ground into two, causing Beep to hit the ground before Free Food.
In "Four Goes Too Far", Balloony complains to Four that he said their team name wrong, in which Roboty responds with two beeps. Balloony responds by saying that Roboty isn't helping. Roboty is then eliminated with 8,254 votes. Before his teammates can say their farewells, Roboty leaves without being seen, and returns back to the waterfall.
In "Enter the Exit", Clock tells Four that Roboty was eliminated, but nobody knew where he went. Four then proceeds to track Roboty down back to the waterfall scene. Four sucks up Roboty along with all the other recently eliminated contestants to the EXIT. Roboty, along with the other recently eliminated contestants enter the classroom where Four brings up the rejoin. For his rejoin confessional, Roboty beeps as per usual.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Roboty received 558 votes, which was the least amount of votes to rejoin.
|18||2 (to join)|
|1||50 (to join)|
|11||558 (to rejoin)|
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None": Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- "Reveal Novum": Is crushed in the LOL by the sun.
- During Season 1 voting, Roboty got the least votes out of the contestants in "Reveal Novum".
- At the same time he got the least votes to rejoin in "Get to the Top in 500 Steps".
- Roboty talked faster in BFDI.
- Roboty is the first eliminated contestant in BFB who wasn't immediately sent to EXIT.
- Despite being a robot, he doesn't possess too many functions or abilities other than:
- Roboty is one of the few contestants who aren't listed in the BFB credits, the others are TV, Teardrop, Remote, David, and Dora.
- Roboty is one of the four mechanical minds, with the others being Remote, TV, and Robot Flower.
- Roboty is one of the limbless contestants along with Black Hole, 8-Ball, Bell, Yellow Face, Puffball, and Cloudy.
- Roboty speaks using Morse Code. He is the only contestant to speak it.
- During his audition tape, he said "BFDI".
- When he didn't make it to BFDI with 2 votes, he said: "NO ONE LIKES ME".
- When Leafy said she'd help him he said "DON'T".
- When he was instructed to say the team name to Four, he said "IT'S" before being interrupted by Four, who misinterpreted their intended team name as Beep.
- When he is about to get crushed by the jawbreakers, he says "WHY".
- At the end of "Lick Your Way to Freedom", he said "YIKES", but his subtitles said "Truly unfair".
- At his first cake at stake, when Leafy was talking, he said "T".
- During the third challenge, he said "F" then Balloony said "What's that?" Then he continues his sentence by saying "LY" saying "FLY", implying they should use the same strategy Free Food did.
- In "Fortunate Ben", he said "HIDDEN", but his subtitles said "We're glad you found your true calling".
- After Balloony said "Well, that's not our team name!" he said "TT", when he meant to say "beep beep".
- After Nickel said "What? Objection!" he said "T", but his subtitles said "Ha".
- Before getting sucked up by Four, he said "FINAL", but his subtitles said "Finally I am at peace."
- This may be because he was interrupted by Four eliminating him.
- After Stapy said "Where are we?" he said "IDK".
- In his rejoining audition, he said "4SUX"
- After getting his vote results, he said "IMHATED"
- Roboty is shown to be very hard to kill. This is seen when Cloudy crushed him with a jawbreaker, yet he was still able to beep.
- Roboty is one of a few contestants with a separated head and body; and out of them, he is the only one to not have a "stick body".
- He is the lowest ranking male, limbless character, non-object and mechanical-mind in Battle For BFDI.
- He is the third character to avoid elimination, the first being Flower, Match is the second, and David is the fourth.
- One of his favorite places seems to be the Waterfall.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|