|Four, X, Purple Face, and the Announcer planning another season in "Chapter Complete"|
Country of origin
A hypothetical sixth season of the Battle for Dream Island series was first discussed in March 2020 after the release of "The Escape from Four" in the video "The Secret Behind BFB's Split". It was also mentioned in the end of "Chapter Complete".
In "The Secret Behind BFB's Split", after Cary Huang states that after Battle for BFB ends after a year or so, he had the opportunity to do a new season that changes something, with examples such as "a new style of season", or having "a new art form" being given by Cary.
Cary Huang had mentioned in "CARY REACTS TO BFB 20" on Humany that he wanted to return to the art style that Battle for Dream Island, Battle for Dream Island Again, and IDFB had. It is possible that this season may return to that art style.
On August 7, 2020, the season was further discussed by Cary Huang on HTwins Central, stating that he wants to work on a season six, but nothing concrete had been decided at the time, but likely will when the time comes.
On February 20, 2021, it was confirmed in Unboxing 3 Silver Play Buttons that if the vote count on BFB 30 reaches 6 digits, there will be a 6th season of BFDI on the Jacknjellify channel at some point in the future.
On February 22, 2021, Cary Huang said the vote count for BFB 30 was 91,424, therefore season 6 was not confirmed. However, the post also read "looks like that 100K threshold will be TPOT's honor to break", giving the possibility of a sixth season, if a future episode of Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two hits 100,000 votes.
In "Chapter Complete", Four, X, Purple Face, and the Announcer were all seen planning another season. During the credits sequence, Cary and Michael said they'd be taking a break, but confirmed Four and X will be back soon. Both of these imply that season 6 may be released in the future.
- This season would likely be produced by Cary Huang and Michael Huang.
- Even though BFB 30 didn't reach 100,000 votes, Season 6 might still occur, as the vote requirements for "Return of the Hang Glider" weren't reached, but BFDIA occurred anyway.
- This might be the same for BFDI:TPOT because they got over half votes (59,817) of 100,000+ but it isn't confirmed as of now. They might mean that if any TPOT episode casts 6 digits of votes, then Season 6 might occur but it hasn't been confirmed.
- It is possible this season will be hosted by either Four, X, Purple Face, and/or Announcer, as they were all planning for a season six in the finale.
- This season will more than likely put an end to Coiny, Golf Ball, Ice Cube, Needle, Pin, Rocky, and Tennis Ball's streak of participating in every season of BFDI due to all of them competing in TPOT.
- However, that might not stop them from switching from TPOT to Season 6, thus restoring their streak.
- Given the choices out of the seven season one contestants that stayed with Four to the events of TPOT 2, this season could potentially be the first season to start with the Squishy Cherries (Blocky, Bubble, Firey, Spongy, Woody) outnumbering the original Squashy Grapes (Flower and Leafy).
- This season could potentially start with the least ever amount of armless players, as Spongy is the only one present.
- It is possible that Firey, Leafy and Teardrop might not compete in this season, as they separated from the rest of Four's group in "Chapter Complete".
- The events of TPOT 2 make it even less likely for Teardrop to compete in this season. However, as stated before, there's always a chance that TPOT contestants can switch to this season later.
|Seasons of Battle for Dream Island (template)|
|Main series: Battle for Dream Island • Battle for Dream Island Again • IDFB • Battle for BFB • Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two • Season 6|
Non-canon: Battle for Permission to Meet 10