|“||Because I've got my own style, and you ain't got no style.||”|
— Six, "Thanks for 900,000 subscribers!"
Six is a cyan-colored Arabic numeral six: 6.
In "Thanks for 900,000 subscribers!", Six appears to be somewhat irritable but also knowledgeable, as they knew that Seven's ears were squishy and that was how they were able to kick Seven. They also think that they have a style.
Six is seen blowing bubbles at the very beginning of "X Finds Out His Value."
They reappear as a recommended character in "Don't Dig Straight Down".
Six appears again in "Thanks for 600,000 subscribers!", where they are maliciously standing next to five Zeroes, forming a representation of the jacknjellify subscriber count, angering Seven. They enjoy the sub counts.
Six had to be brought down from the orbit in "Thanks for 800,000 subscribers!" by Four and the other numbers. After being told Eight needed to replace Seven, they happily kicked Seven out of the sub count stating "Revenge time!"
- Six's hexadecimal color code is
#2DA7E4. In RBG, that's (45, 167, 228).
- Six is the only number with a female voice actor.
- Six has a black cat.
- Six and Nine are the only BFDI characters confirmed to have a pet cat.
- Six, alongside every other integer, was named "Six Integer" in The Number Playground Chronicle!.
- Six was credited as the cover designer of Section B: Business in The Number Playground Chronicle!.
|Species: Integers • Variables • Polygons • Irrationals • Operators • Fractions • Polyhedrons
Notable polygons: Rectangle Polygon