|“||No one tells me what to do!||”|
— Snowball, "Don't Lose Your Marbles"
He was originally on the Squashy Grapes until the Squishy Cherries saved him from elimination and voted him onto their team instead of Teardrop in Episode 10 of BFDI. Overall, he ranked 15th in BFDI after being eliminated in Don't Lose Your Marbles, with 47 votes against him. He has a conflict with several different characters, the most notable of which is Golf Ball after she insulted him in "Take the Plunge: Part 2". He didn't make it into Battle for Dream Island Again, with only 143 votes, the least out of any original BFDI contestant.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Official Character Guide biography
- 4 Coverage
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Votes
- 7 Deaths
- 8 Kills
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 References
- 12 See also
Snowball appears to be a white ball of hard-packed, wet snow.
His body is white, and his outline is grayish-blue. In episodes 1-12, he had a smooth shading, while episode 13 and up gave him a more rugged shading, and in IDFB, his outline got thinner and more uniform.
Firey's Candy Bar Adventure
- Snowball has no legs.
- Snowball's outline is dark.
- Snowball's shading has details.
- Snowball's lining is thicker.
- Snowball regains his legs.
- Snowball's outline is lighter.
- Snowball gets a new design.
- Snowball's marks on him were removed.
- Snowball has thinner outlines.
- Snowball has a slightly pinkish tint.
IDFB - TPOT
- Snowball is brighter.
- Snowball has a slightly purplish tint.
Snowball is very competitive and jock-like. He is arrogant, prejudiced, and cocky, believing himself superior to most other people, be it armless people or even members of the opposite gender. He lacks a sense of teamwork, and will often ditch or hurt his teammates, believing he's on the right. Whether or not someone happens to anger him, he can become violent on a whim, and even abusive. Snowball is very unintelligent, as he didn't know how to write his own name on the test in "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?". His lack of intelligence is also mocked by Golf Ball, who says he has a "tiny-teeny-tiny brain". He is also not very self-aware, as he once called Golf Ball stupid, despite him not being very smart himself.
In BFB, Snowball appears to be a bit less arrogant and hurtful. He shows mild tolerance and sympathy to some of the characters; he still holds his strong and competitive spirit but is slightly less violent. He also appears to have somewhat less hatred for armless people. This can be seen in "Getting Teardrop to Talk", when he accepts Fanny for her "aggressive attitude", despite her being an armless contestant, and in "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", where he chose to join Just Not despite most of the contestants being armless at the time, saying he can settle for that, before being rejected by Naily and the other teammates. But he still retains his violent and reckless demeanor and threatens those weaker than him, such as in "This Episode Is About Basketball" when he intimidates X into giving his team the win, despite Snowball cheating somewhat to win. Snowball is also more willing to help out his teammates when they are in need of help, such as in "Return of the Rocket Ship" where he saves Bubble from being crushed by Team Ice Cube! and Beep, with help from the rest of his team.
Official Character Guide biography
Snowball is very proud of himself and thinks he's better than everyone. Due to his enormous physical strength (such as ripping apart neckties), he thinks people would be helpless without him. Pssh!
Golf Ball can't stand Snowball because she believes that Snowball's brain is "tiny-teeny-tiny." Although Coiny and Snowball consider themselves friends, they rarely hang together anymore.
Did You Know?: The highest test score Snowball has ever received was -7%. Hold on, it was -75%, but Snowball, in a rage, ripped off the 5.
- Battle for Dream Island
- "Take the Plunge: Part 1"
- "Take the Plunge: Part 2"
- "Barriers and Pitfalls"
- "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?'
- "Sweet Tooth"
- "Bridge Crossing"
- "Power of Three"
- "Puzzling Mysteries"
- "Cycle of Life"
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare"
- "A Leg Up in the Race"
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles" (eliminated)
- "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None" (does not speak coherently)
- "Reveal Novum" (heard)
- "Gardening Hero"
- "The Glistening"
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2"
- "Return of the Hang Glider"
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- "Welcome Back" (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk"
- "Lick Your Way to Freedom"
- "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
- "Today's Very Special Episode"
- "Fortunate Ben"
- "Four Goes Too Far" (does not speak)
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want"
- "Questions Answered"
- "This Episode Is About Basketball"
- "Enter the Exit" (does not speak)
- "Get to the Top in 500 Steps"
- "What Do You Think of Roleplay?"
- "Return of the Rocket Ship"
- "Don't Dig Straight Down"
- "The Escape from Four"
- Battle for BFB
- Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
- Non-canon appearances
Battle for Dream Island
Snowball's first appearance in the series was in "Take the Plunge: Part 1", where he is seen hang-gliding, and he almost has a mid-air collision with Woody. He then proceeds to crash into a mountaintop. He starts to walk down the mountain, only to come across a sleeping Rocky, who he wakes up, and once he talked to him, he throws Rocky off the mountain. He later reappears alongside Pen, Eraser, and Blocky. His last appearance in the episode is during the challenge. He was accidentally knocked off the beam when Ice Cube knocks him, Bubble, Pencil, and Match off the beam.
In "Take the Plunge: Part 2", Snowball is asked by Flower to beat Bubble up, but refuses, and is called a wimp. Snowball is chosen to be on the Squashy Grapes team by Needle. When Needle mentions that she likes Coiny more than she likes Snowball, he gets angry at her, subsequently choosing Coiny to be on the team since "Needle likes him more".
Later, after calling Golf Ball's plan too confusing, he says that he could push her off the cliff. He proceeds to do so after she insults him by calling his brain "tiny-teeny-tiny". Then he got knocked off the cliff after he is hit by Rocky. After his team builds a boat, he, along with everyone else on his team except for Ice Cube, Leafy, and Coiny is left behind. He is seen along with most of his team floating towards the finish point on top of Spongy. He was up for elimination after his team lost the challenge.
In "Barriers and Pitfalls", Snowball's team, the Squashy Grapes lost the last episode. During Cake at Stake, he is declared safe at 0 votes, same with Leafy, Needle, Ice Cube, Rocky, Teardrop, and Coiny. During the challenge (which happens to be an obstacle course), Snowball stopped by a ledge until Needle pushed him off the course and into the failer's waiting room. His team, however, still wins which means one of the Squishy Cherries is going home.
In "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?", Snowball does not know his name, and gets very angry, so much so that he breaks his pencil in his fist. Causing one of the shards to fly into Bubble. He later rips his test to shreds since it's too hard. His team still wins.
In "Sweet Tooth", Snowball compares making a cake with no recipes as being almost as bad as making cakes with dirt and two metal balls. The later of which he throws, shattering Ice Cube and her recovery center, making her absent for the rest of the episode. He got a relatively low score, and his cake was judged and made off-screen. He managed to win a literal tiebreaker for his team.
In "Bridge Crossing", Snowball continues to take his grudge out on Golf Ball and throws her down the gorge. Tennis Ball says that what he did was uncalled for, making Snowball throw him in the gorge as well. While also getting of a bridge in the process. Coiny asks if Snowball will throw him, but Snowball says that he's his friend. Eventually, another literal tiebreaker (as in the aforementioned episode) is held, and "good ol' SB" rips the same necktie, giving the Grapes their fourth consecutive win.
In "Power of Three", Snowball is paired with two armless contestants, and some of his least favorites at that (GB and Rocky), much to his dismay. He manages to power to first, but quickly falls to last when he has to get Golf Ball. After much effort, they narrowly avoid the dreaded voting period, as they place 4th.
In "Puzzling Mysteries", Snowball doesn't care that Golf Ball can spin 7 basketballs on her foot. He completes the puzzle for his team and tells the Announcer that they pick Firey for their team, much to Coiny's disliking.
In "Cycle of Life", Snowball is devastated that he didn't make the relay team. His team wins though, much to his surprise.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare", Snowball received a BFDI poster as a reward, not caring for it as he expected something better. Snowball is picked onto the Squashy Grapes again. During the challenge, Snowball tries to pull his team on his own, tying them all up in a ball of rope, but loses for his team since they were too heavy. In the stinger ending, Snowball is still carrying his tied up team and ends up walking off a cliff.
In "Crybaby!", Snowball and their team are still falling and fall through moving spikes, which lead to Spongy, who bounces them back up to the top. Snowball says "Hey, it's you!" to the Announcer, who led them into a Cake at Stake ceremony. Snowball is at risk for elimination at 18 votes, but three of the five Cherries choose him onto their team. Snowball refuses to cry in the crying challenge, but does the skiing for the entire team. The Cherries win the handstand tiebreaker, meaning they'll be larger than the two other teams combined.
In "Lofty", Snowball chooses Rocky onto his team because of Golf Ball said his brain was small. Afterwards, the contestants are told to climb some stairs. Snowball is the first to the top and laughs when Tennis Ball slips and falls. In the challenge, Snowball throws a nail at Pencil's balloon, despite her being on his team, because he didn't like that their team balloons were pink. He is one of the last five still standing but his balloon is popped by Blocky. The Cherries placed 2nd.
In "A Leg Up in the Race", Snowball doesn't appear until the contest, which is to climb ladders. He places 2nd in the contest which disappoints him greatly. When the Announcer introduced points, Snowball isn't happy about it. Despite placing 2nd, his final score is 32 points due to all the votes he got. He ends up placing 9th, just barely putting him up for elimination.
In "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", Snowball ties in third place with Pin for the most loaves of bread at 29 and doesn't get to rejoin.
In "Reveal Novum", Snowball is not seen in the episode, but as the TLC is closing, he can be heard saying "Hurry up!"
In "Gardening Hero", Snowball's rejoin campaign has him telling the viewers that he's the only one who deserves Dream Island since "The rest are all weak losers!"
In "The Glistening", Snowball votes for Ice Cube to be eliminated because of how hot the TLC gets, to which everyone else agreed. Before the rejoin, Snowball comments that the Cake at Stake song was different and that he doesn't want to hear another one. Snowball only receives 8 votes to rejoin the game, which was the lowest out of everyone.
In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2", Snowball can be seen when the sun is teleported into the TLC, complaining, "It's so bright!". He also shouts "Yeah!" with everybody else when the TLC is teleported before it reappears.
In "Return of the Hang Glider", Snowball, along with the other eliminated contestants, says Cake at Stake after the final Cake at Song plays. He is then released from the TLC. Snowball votes for Leafy to win Dream Island. When Firey is choosing who to let on the island, he lets Snowball, along with his friends, Pen, Eraser, and Blocky into Dream Island. He is later abducted by a UFO with Match, Tennis Ball, and Woody. After the crash land into Flower, Snowball asks where Woody is, and Tennis Ball explains that his fear of the color gray gave him a heart attack before they landed. Although he isn't seen, Snowball is presumably angry with Leafy for stealing Dream Island.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know!", Snowball only received 143 votes to join and is sent to the Tiny Loser Chamber with the other characters that didn't make it to the show. He isn't seen for the rest of the season.
In "Welcome Back", Snowball is mentioned by Coiny twice as someone who deserves to be freed, but Golf Ball argues he should stay inside forever. Snowball is then given a chance to join the show by getting voted out of the TLC.
Battle for BFDI
When the contestants form teams, Snowball does not join the ball team since they all don't have arms. Snowball asks Pie how many people she has killed, she answers none, to which Snowball responds by calling her a wimp. He then asks Lightning the same thing and he responds "Sadly dozens". This makes Snowball see Lightning as a powerful teammate and he insists that they are going to go far together. Lightning adds that if he wants someone with a murderous attitude, they should go with Fanny since she hates everyone. Snowball is reluctant due to her lack of arms but accepts her for her aggressive attitude. Snowball is bewildered when his trio gets merged with the rest of iance. When naming the teams, Pencil wants theirs to be "The Alliance" but Snowball complains that they aren't all in her alliance. During the contest, Snowball is seen jumping to reach the basket. Match advises him to get rid of the "LL" on his name to jump higher. They end up losing the challenge and are the first team up for elimination.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", Snowball is the 4th safe in Cake at Stake with only 616 votes. After Four explains the next contest, Lightning has Snowball clarify it to him. Snowball is later seen licking a jawbreaker with his team, and they free Ice Cube, making them safe.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Snowball is seen with the rest of his team on the swings. He complains about Bleh "winning" and seems to be empathetic to Taco after she loses the respect of her teammates. In the stinger ending, he asks if she wanted to be taped back inside of her jawbreaker.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Snowball offers to get Eraser and Liy off of Bell's string but has to climb the string to do so. He later gets electrocuted off Bell's string when Lightning zaps her.
In "Fortunate Ben", Snowball praises Lightning for helping their team plane fly above the others, but Lightning is shortly obliterated by Four, much to Snowball's shock.
In "Four Goes Too Far", Snowball is only present in the heart scene.
In "Questions Answered", Snowball gets mad at Bubble for not answering the first question. When Bubble hits the buzzer for the next question, Snowball gives her the evil eye along with Match, pressuring Bubble. He can later be seen facepalming when Bubble repeatedly hits the fake buzzer.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", Snowball throws a ball into the propeller of his team's basket, which causes it to stop flying, and break on impact with the buzzer. X at first questions his tactic but gives them the win under pressure due to Snowball's sudden anger.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Snowball opposes Flower running up the stairs instead of him. Fanny then tells him to stop complaining as it's easier for all of them if they let Flower do what she wants to do. In response, Snowball grabs her by the leg and slams her on the ground, breaking her. While saying not to tell him what to do. He then looks at Flower, waving happily, and decides that there's no point fussing over it before throwing the broken Fanny aside. His team loses the challenge, meaning he and the rest of his team are up for elimination.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", at the start at Cake at Stake, Fanny, who's still broken from the last episode, glares at Snowball, who only replies with "What?" Snowball is in the bottom 2 with Match but survives. After the elimination, Bubble tries forgiving everyone on her team for things they've done. She goes up to Snowball to forgive him for something, but he pops her before she can say what it was. Later on, Bubble tells him that she forgives him for killing her earlier and that she thought he was sorry for it. However, this is followed by Snowball popping her again. This convinces Flower and Ruby that Snowball and Bubble were real.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Snowball is surprised to see Fanny back but is unimpressed by her typical negative response. During the challenge, Ruby tells Snowball to start digging and calls him "Big Boy", this upsets him, so Ruby calls him "Big Baby" instead. As his team begins digging underground, Lightning suddenly hears screaming, Snowball brushes it off as a sudden nightmare, but it turns out two other teams are about to land on them. He shouts at Ruby for making a pose and suggests they simply dig around the others to avoid them. He's later seen helping the rest of his team save Bubble, cheers when it works, and is shocked when Flower accidentally murders her anyways.
In "Don't Dig Straight Down", when Lightning asks if they're just digging in random directions, Snowball responds pretty much. Then he tells Flower that she doesn't have leaves. Later, Ruby feels woozy and asks if anyone else feels the same. Snowball tells her they don't and that she's just a weakling. Ruby then senses Golf Ball above them, which Snowball makes disgusted. He agrees that they should dig somewhere else just to get away from her. Lightning questions why they hate her and why they have so many names for her, Snowball says to not ask. Later, they find another emerald, and after being chased by lava for some time almost break the surface. Suddenly Ruby and Snowball both feel Golf Ball's presence and the team digs down. They continue to dig away from Golf Ball more than 2,763 times. Eventually, they do make it to the surface and Snowball and Ruby share a high-five. Later, lava shoots out from the hole they escaped from, killing Snowball
In "The Escape from Four", Snowball is recovered by Four. He is later seen announcing that Four is struggling to do something, and he and all of the other contestants decide to check it out. He ends up being one of the 40 contestants who quit BFB to compete on TPOT.
Battle for BFB
In "X Marks the Spot", he cheers when X gets "glued" to the ground.
Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", Snowball tries teaming up with Lightning, but Lightning doesn't want to be on a team with him anymore. Snowball then tries joining Naily's team since they look tough, but she and Price Tag get insulted when Snowball mentions how they're armless and literally kick him out. He is in disbelief that he just got owned by an armless contestant. Snowball is the last member chosen to a team and he names his team The Strongest Team On Earth. During the challenge, he tries throwing Foldy (while boasting that he has arms) but he doesn't listen to her warning of the wind which makes her flutter away. He then runs after Just Not with Basketball to the elevator, but doesn't make it in time, and yells his "Nooooo!" He then breaks the elevator for thinking it was going too slow. When Basketball tries to fix it, he urges her to hurry up, until he decides to pull a wire which causes the elevator to fall down. Basketball pushes Snowball out of the way while the elevator bounces off her to the top. This fixes the elevator and Snowball acts as if this was on purpose. His team is the last one safe from elimination. Snowball is the first to punch Two when the contestants start beating them up.
- Main article: Snowball/Relationships
|21||8 (to rejoin)|
|1||143 (to join)|
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles": Killed by Remote's battery acid.
- "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2": Devoured by bugs.
- "Don't Dig Straight Down": Killed by lava.
Total kills: 7
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bubble||4||"Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?"|
"Don't Lose Your Marbles"
"What Do You Think of Roleplay?" (x2)
|Golf Ball||1||"Bridge Crossing" (debatable)|
|Ice Cube||1||"Sweet Tooth"|
|Rocky||1||"Bridge Crossing" (debatable)|
- "School Planner": Knocks Coiny off a cliff in a game of tag.
- Snowball is one of the six characters whose names have been in the title of an episode, along with Basketball, Teardrop, Four, X, and Donut.
- Snowball is also the first contestant to have his name in a title.
- Snowball is one of the few ball contestants, along with 8-Ball, Golf Ball, Puffball, Basketball, and Tennis Ball.
- Snowball is also the only ball to have arms.
- Snowball was runner-up on Total Firey Island.
- Snowball is the first-ever contestant to catch a sliced cake.
- Snowball ripped both ties in both tiebreakers in BFDI.
- Snowball is the first contestant to receive the most votes at Cake at Stake but not be eliminated. This is due to the change of elimination rules for episodes 9-12.
- In Episode 21, Snowball received the least amount of votes, with 8. They were by MrTristan626, englishcreamcakes, Wave3436, Vader97100, Billymaysx, TheDJ95678, peg12356, and DSlade6907.
- Snowball asked if 8 votes were enough to win even though it was only 1/107th of the total votes, not even 1% of the 856 cast votes.
- Snowball is the lowest ranking contestant in merged teams, being eliminated right after points were established.
- Snowball was the first eliminated male contestant whose name doesn't end in Y.
- Snowball got the least votes to join BFDIA out of all of the original 21 contestants at 143 votes.
- Snowball is one of the 5 classic characters to not get enough votes to join BFDIA, along with Pen, Eraser, Blocky, Woody, and David.
- Golf Ball also didn't have enough votes but was picked by a contest winner.
- Snowball is the only original male Squashy Grape who doesn't compete in BFDIA.
- If Leafy and Flower were present, Snowball would be the only original Squashy Grape overall who didn't compete in BFDIA.
- Snowball has gone the second longest without competing, only in front of Woody.
- Snowball and Flower are the only contestants to be up for elimination at the first Cake at Stake in both BFDI and BFB.
- Prior to Profily's debut, Snowball placed 15th in both BFDI and BFB.
- Snowball was the last contestant selected to be on a team in Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two.
- Snowball is the only original contestant on The Strongest Team on Earth.
- Snowball is the only former member of iance who doesn't compete on Death P.A.C.T. Again.
- Snowball appears to be a banker in Firey's Candy Bar Adventure.
- Snowball's nemesis, Golf Ball, wrote a book called Book of BFDI Tips and Tricks 1,000,000,000 years ago. One of the tips in there was to not be Snowball, so this may prove he has lived for 1,000,000,000 years.
- Snowball is known to be so stupid that he didn't even know his name in "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?". However, he recognizes his name in "The Glistening".
- Out of the 16 contestants that fell off the bridge in "Bridge Crossing", 9 of them fell off because of Snowball, both indirectly and directly.
- Snowball is extremely judgmental and prejudiced against armless people since he holds the mindset that those without arms are inherently weaker than those with arms throughout each series.
- Though in TPOT 1, he was willing to make an exception with Naily since she looked tough.
- Snowball's expression in IDFB looks similar to Michael's in "Fight Cary".
- Snowball tends to have "sudden nightmares" when he is around Flower.
- According to the Official Character Guide for Snowball, the highest test score Snowball has ever received was a -75% but, in rage, ripped off the 5, making it -7%.
- Snowball is the only water-based object who has yet to melt from extreme heat.
- Snowball was one of the hosts in BFDI Mini, BFDI Mini Again and BFDI Mini Deluxe with Four.
- Snowball has 2 OMG phrases, which are "Oh my snowflake" and "Oh my snowstorm", as well as 1 WTH phrase, which is "What the flake".
Click here to view the gallery.
|BFDI 12: Bubble • Eraser • Match • Pen • Pencil • Snowball • Rocky|
|BFDI 12: Blocky • Leafy • Ice Cube • Tennis Ball|
|BFB 16: Bubble • Fanny • Flower • Lightning • Ruby • Snowball|
|The Strongest Team on Earth.|