In BFDI, mainly in the commercials, stick figures with yellow heads are used to represent people. They are similar to David, but he is drawn worse and has a white head with grey facial features. Stick figures debuted in The Last Block, a non-BFDI animation by Jacknjellify. They have been used in several commercials.
- Party Games - Flipbook
- The Last Block
- Fitness of the Future
- The Last Balloon
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for BFDI
- GTTTATINT (as Sticky)
Notable stick figures
- A stick figure is used to represent Cary Huang in Ten Words of Wisdom and other carykh videos.
- He has the name "Yellow Cary", which is a reference to Yellow Face's namesake.
- Another stick figure called "Orange Cary" appears in other Carykh videos.
- Orange Cary typically opposes or criticizes Yellow Cary, to the point where a challenge in TWOW was based on simulating an argument between the two via response orders.
- Orange Cary is often seen as the opposite of Cary, similar to Purple Face being the opposite of Yellow Face.
- "Puzzling Mysteries": Popped like a bubble in the Bubble Transformer advertisement.
- "Crybaby!": Dies after slipping on a banana peel in the Box of Paper Slips advertisement when Yellow Face says "Slips".
- "Get Digging": Killed by unknown product.