Team No-Name is one of the three teams in BFDIA. At the beginning of the season, they were the much larger team, having 19 members compared to the W.O.A.H. Bunch's 3 members. But in the episode "Get in the Van" they became tied with W.O.A.H. Bunch because Spongy and Nickel switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch, and Pencil, Ruby, Ice Cube, and Book formed their own team with Match and Bubble called "FreeSmart". After their second consecutive loss in "The Long-lost Yoyle City", they were going to have 6 members compared to the 7 of W.O.A.H. Bunch.
|Name||Gender||Member Icon||Placement||Episode voted off||Number of dislikes at points of elimination|
|Bomby||Male||(switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch)||N/A||N/A|
|Book||Female||(switched to FreeSmart)|
|Ice Cube||Female||(switched to FreeSmart)|
|Needle||Female||(switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch)|
|Nickel||Male||(switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch)|
|Pencil||Female||(switched to FreeSmart)|
|Ruby||Female||(switched to FreeSmart)|
|Spongy||Male||(switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch)|
|Yellow Face||Male||(switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch)|
|Female||21st||"Insectophobe's Nightmare 3"||347 dislikes|
|Female||(switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch)||"Zeeky Boogy Doog"||440 dislikes|
|Female||(switched to FreeSmart)||"Get in the Van", participated until "The Long-lost Yoyle City" (switched to FreeSmart)||426 dislikes|
|Female||18th||BFDIA 6 (off-screen)||1455 dislikes|
Golf Ball, along with Tennis Ball attempted to lead a 20-person dictatorship, but due to a combination of the members getting distracted easily and Golf Ball's bossiness, the team generally had a low morale, which led many team members leaving to join the more relaxed leadership of W.O.A.H. Bunch without much persuasion from them, or in the case of Pencil's Alliance, created an entirely new team based around the freedom of choice that Team No-Name lacked.
As for the team's strategies, they were one track minded at best, and sloppy at worst. In the case of the former, Golf Ball seemed to almost immediately think up a strategy without thinking too deeply about the flaws or any backup plans. This can be seen in their losses, as in "Get Digging", GB gave little to no direction to her teammates, instead giving out simple commands to her team at random. This led to many members pointlessly digging underground, and the Yoyle Stew getting filled up with toxic, dangerous, or inedible ingredients. In "Zeeky Boogy Doog", Golf Ball's new Dream island ends up getting destroyed and makes them lose, partly due to GB neglecting to put a security door to her Underground Factory, and failing to come up with a backup plan in case this happened. Their over-reliance of Puffball may have also cost them their third loss, as they were powerless when she betrayed the team in favor of receiving a prize.
- In the episode "No More Snow!", No-Name was the only team to not have all their members present.
- Team No-Name, as of BFDIA 5e, is the only team to have all of the contestants whose name ends with "-ball".
- They were the largest team in the BFDI series with a total of 19 members in "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know".
- Team No-Name has lost the most members out of any other team in the BFDI series, this includes team switches and eliminations. Including Puffball, they would have lost 13 original members total.
- They are the only team team that lost twice in a row in BFDIA.
- Coiny is the only member of Another Name that does not compete on this team.
- In fact, as of "Get in the Van", the only original contestants are the other four members.
- Gelatin is the highest ranking member in Team No-Name in BFB as of "The Tweested Temple", with switching being accounted for.
Click here to view the gallery.
|BFDIA 6: Firey • Tennis Ball • Rocky • Golf Ball • Gelatin • Fries|