Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Battle for BFDI icons
Character icons (BFB 2-9, 14)
|Team Ice Cube!|
|A Better Name Than That|
|Team Ice Cube!||Death P.A.C.T.|
|The Losers!||A Better Name Than That|
Battle for BFB icons
Character icons (BFB 17-22)
|Have Cots||Have Nots|
- The background for Cloudy's icon shows his collection.
- The rainbow background for Blocky's icon may be a reference to Blocky's Funny Doings International. Additionally, his pose is also used at the end of some of the commercials.
- Cloudy, Stapy, Dora, and Gaty's voting icons all have natural backgrounds in them.
- The background for Lightning's icon appears to be a thunderstorm.
- Marker's voting icon is drawn with a real marker.
- are the last team to have their icons revealed.
- The background for Yellow Face's icon looks like the background for his commercial for his Revolutionary Headphones.
- TV's icon says "don't", which when displayed in the voting screen reads "don't vote [E] to eliminate TV".
- Eraser's icon is a pose he does in "Paper Towel".
- Most icons have a filter over them.
- Bomby's voting icon reuses a pose he made in "Getting Teardrop to Talk". Specifically, when Flower realizes the teams are filling up.
- Pencil was eliminated before contestants received established voting icons.
- Lightning's pose is used very often in different episodes.
- This pose originated from back when he was a recommended character, Bolty.
- Book's and Ice Cube's icons come from the moment when Bubble was demoted in BFB 1, making them the only members of to have their icons revealed before "Don't Dig Straight Down".
- Dora appears to be on an island in her icon, which references how she eats islands.
- Bell is swinging in her icon, hence the blur effect.
- Loser's voting icon's background is heavily similar to the backgrounds of the eliminated contestants' photographs in "Enter the Exit".
- "Getting Teardrop to Talk", "Enter the Exit", "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", "Don't Dig Straight Down" and future episodes onwards used a different style for the voting screen.
- Beep was the first team to have their voting icons shown at the end of an episode.
- Beep is also the only team to have their icons used in multiple episodes.
- iance is the one team that has consistently avoided using its team icons before an elimination from their team.
- In Leafy's voting icon, she is doing a peace sign gesture behind her back. This could possibly be a nod to "Barriers and Pitfalls", where Leafy is doing a peace sign gesture behind her back when the contest begins.
- Book and Ice Cube are the only members of whose voting icons can be found in the .fla files of BFB.