|“||This is Battle for Permission to Meet 10!||”|
"Thanks for 1,000,000 subscribers!" is a video uploaded by jacknjellify on June 14, 2021. It is a short celebrating 1 million, or "10 hundred thousand," subscribers. It debuted Ten, a character similar to Loser, and a new show called Battle for Permission to Meet 10, a show to get permission to meet Ten.
Nine leaving the sub count
At the beginning of the video, Six, Seven, and Eight were playing a game of Go Fish themed after various different characters in the Equation Playground. Nine whines about how boring it is to stand in the subscriber count, which Five responds to, telling Nine to quiet down. While Eight and Five are conversing about why Nine is in the subscriber count, Nine tries to trick Six into preforming a handstand in the sub count, which Five quickly warns Six about. After Nine whines more, Four and X appear, announcing that the sub count hit one million. Four tries to look for One, who is nowhere to be found.
Four insists they should look for Ten instead. Eight mistakes Ten with one of the cards they have, wondering who was on the card the whole time.
BFPTM10, or "Battle for Permission to Meet 10", is a show Four decided to host with six contestants: Eight (not in originally), Five, Nine, Seven, Six, and X. Four says that there are no teams and voting, and whoever finishes a challenge last will be eliminated.
The first challenge
The first challenge is to stay on a balance beam. Six instantly pushes Seven down, making Seven out of the game.
The second challenge
The second challenge is unknown, but is most likely getting up a volcano.
X died and counted as out of the challenge.
The first rejoin
The rejoin challenge is to put the most bread loaves in a basket. Seven won and rejoined.
The third challenge
The third challenge is a reference to the episode "The Liar Ball You Don't Want".
Like the episode, the challenge was to push the jawbreaker into someone's hole, whilst saving your hole. Six got crushed by the jawbreaker and lost the challenge.
The fourth challenge
The fourth challenge is to make soup.
Seven fed Four the "fly soup" and looking at Four's expression it is really bad.
The second rejoin
The rejoin challenge is to put the most bread loaves in a basket.
Seven won by 36 Points to Six’s 25, while X drowned in the bread. Six kicks Seven in the end.
The finalists are Five, Nine and Seven.
Five Gets Eliminated By Four, which Five states that they shouldn’t be, has they haven’t lost a challenge, nor there was any votes. Four then says the challenge is not to be a purple 5, just to find a reason to eliminate Five. Four then says Nine and Seven is neither purple or a 5, so they're safe. Five then says that they don't even care about winning and walks away, but Four asks him to wait and says that Five is still in the game and Four had a special announcement, which is a classic "I'll suck you up". After that, Four then starts sucking Five up but is stopped by Eight, who brought Ten.
Everyone except Eight and Ten says they're shaking, and Ten greets them and says that everything is good. Four asks Ten if they had seen any movies and Ten answers NO. Four then unsucked Five, who looked messy and made himself neat. Five also stops Six from laughing. Ten says he has to say that Key Lime Pie is delicious, tasty, tangy and moist. Four then asks Eight where did they find Ten, and Eight says he and Ten were chilling in the Even Numbers Clubhouse, watching Object Show 87 while waiting to do the grand reveal. Four then gets angry and says they should let Four be in the Even Numbers Clubhouse. Eight then says it is supposed to be the Even Non-Perfect Square numbers Clubhouse. Six then asks "What about me?" and says he is deserved to go in. Ten then sings "We got our own style, and you don't have any style." Six then says that's not how it goes and Four shushes Ten, saying he does not accept cyber-bullying. Nine says they got his plans, and Four says Eight wins BFPTM10 since they brought Ten. Ten asks why they were so eager to find Ten, and Four says Ten will take place in the sub count, as it hit Ten-Hundred Thousand (10,00,000, or one million).
Ten is in the sub count
After Ten sits beside the first-to-left Zero, party stuff pop up and Ten says it's pretty comfy to be in the sub count, because there is shade and soft grass. Ten then smells the super glue that Nine used to stick their feet to the skateboard. Nine then says it will naturally happen if you stand in a place for months. Ten then says it's okay and thanks the subscribers.
Seven then says 10, 00, 000 equals to 1,000,000. X says he don't quite know what 1 million means, and Seven attempts to tell him and says math is always exhilarating. X says that sounds fun. Seven also lets Ten remain in the sub count until "Thanks for 1 100 000 subscribers". Ten then says "Hooray! Compromise!".
- X dies twelve times and counting during the volcano challenge. However, this doesn't make much sense, as X is lava proof.
- Six gets crushed by the Liar Ball.
- Eight and Ten were watching a show called Object Show 87 on the TV, which is an actual object show on YouTube.
- This is the third time no object characters appear in a non-canon video. The first was "Thanks for 800,000 subscribers!" and the second was "Thanks for 900,000 subscribers!".
- This is the first jacknjellify video to be uploaded in two months due to their break time.
- Ten's lyrics in the video is a reference to "Thanks for 900,000 subscribers!", in which Six sang nearly the same lyrics.
- There are many references to Battle for Dream Island and Battle for BFB in this episode:
- Four introducing the competition is a callback to when he introduced BFB in "Getting Teardrop to Talk", complete with reused lines and animation from said episode.
- Six falling down in the intro is a reference to Marker falling down at the end of the TPOT intro.
- The challenges are references to past episodes. In order, they are "Take the Plunge/Part 1", "Don't Pierce My Flesh" (both rejoins), "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", and "Sweet Tooth".
- The elimination chart seen throughout the competition looks very similar to the one used in some BFDI episodes.
- One was mentioned two times.
- This is the second BFDI short and the third video from jacknjellify to make it to trending in the Trending feed on YouTube. With the first two being "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" and "If Among Us Was a BFDI Challenge".
- This is the second video to reportedly trend in the US and Canada, ranking #23 and #50 respectively.
- This is the first short to trend in Canada.
- This is the longest subscriber special video so far.
- Cary stated that this is the final video that the BFB team worked on. 
- For some reason, Tennis Ball's name is seen in the credits.