Thanks for 600,000 subscribers! is a short animation that was released on April 13th, 2020.
Pencil approaches Coiny and asks him to look into a camera lens to look for a creature. Pencil then pulls out a walkie talkie to talk to Match, and says that "it's" not working; Coiny just doesn't look right. Pencil then snatches the camera from Coiny. Pencil then approaches X and asks him to look into the lens for a creature. The scene cuts to Match's house, where Match says "it" is working, which turned out to be an old tube television. She then tells Ruby and Bubble to "do your thing", which was to lift up and throw the television.
Match then brings her attention to the viewers, who brings out an old wooden table with frosted decorations and a turntable on it. Match then says she had a remix for 6000 Subscribers, and turns on the turntable, playing the song. Soon, the television falls onto the table, pushing over the six and the decoration of O over so it fits in between (making the number 600,000, with X's eyes as the first 2 Zeros.), and a new remix of the song plays. X later says he cannot find the creature.
The camera zooms out of Match's house to reveal Four, who says he has happy that jacknjellify has 600,000 subscribers. He notes the delay, but likes it because he likes the number four. Four then hears crying, and approaches. It is then revealed that Seven has been crying because they have not appeared in a jacknjellify video for 11 years, and wants to be on the sub count, with Six maliciously staring at the viewers with 5 Zeroes next to it. Four then demands the viewers to subscribe to jacknjellify so Seven can be in the sub count.
- This video contains the first appearance of Match's house from FIREY to keep our customers happy, after a nearly 12 year absence.
- This video contains the first appearance of Seven and Six in an official scripted role since "X Finds Out His Value".
- However, Seven has appeared as a cameo in the alternate Cake at Stake song seen in "Today's Very Special Episode", along as being a recommended character by Cody S. from "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" to "The Four is Lava" in Battle for BFDI.
- Six was also a recommended character in the credits of "Don't Dig Straight Down", recommended by Bluelight439.
- This episode marks the debut of an official new number character since "X Finds Out His Value". The new number is Zero, where there are 5 of them at the end of the short next to Six.
- This short contains O's first appearance since "Insectophobe's Nightmare", albeit as a clay model.
- The short reveals some of the new crew members including Animators, BG artists, etc. that got accepted into BFB.
- Written by: Cary Huang
- Edited by:
- Cary Huang
- Michael Huang
- Background designers:
- Sutton H. (Match's indoor room)
- Pearl Slayton (Outdoor area with Pencil)
- Punch-Holer (Four's abstract environment)
- Saka (0:00-0:19)
- TheAnimatedDrawings (0:19-0:42)
- Sutton H. (0:42-0:57)
- siclecandies_ (0:57-1:11, 1:51-1:55)
- Ethan "AStoneWeeg" (1:55-2:12)
- Ivan Maslov (2:12-2:16)
- Florence Chapell (2:16-2:43)
- Asset designers:
- ConChillin' (View inside Pencil's camera)
- Sutton H. (Walkie-talkies, TV (back, front))
- Poppy Hughes (Pencil's camera)
- Punch-Holer (Long table with signs & clay numbers)
- Ovid "Wolfy" G. (Record player)
- Music by:
- Kevin Macleod ("Fig Leaf Times Two")
- Michael Huang and Kuro ("6000 Subscribers" remix)