Thanks for 700,000 subscribers! (formerly Thanks for 700,000 subscribers! (Leafy Plush & BFB 22 on July 24)) is a video made to thank the viewers for subscribing to jacknjellify and to celebrate reaching 700,000 subscribers. It also confirms the release date of BFB 22 and the Leafy plush.
X talks about the fact that he is spinning, in which Snowball tells X that he doesn’t care about it. X is sad about what he said and asks Snowball for a reason to why he doesn’t care, to which then tells X that no one cares about him spinning. He checks with his friends if they agree with his statement, and they do agree with him. Eraser then tells Snowball and Pen about the idea of telling Four that they do not care about X spinning, which they also agree to do. They go to Four to tell him about how much they don't care about X spinning, but Four interrupts them and tells the three of them that he can’t talk right now since he has to meet up with a friend of his at the Equation Playground. Snowball decides not to argue, since that sounds more important.
Four reaches Seven at the top and tells them about the news of jacknjellify hitting 700,000 subscribers, which makes them happy. Seven then goes to Six, kicks them, and takes their spot. Seven's kick sends Six flying all around the globe, screaming.
Later Pen, Eraser and Snowball see Six in the sky and Eraser asks if the three of them should tell Four, on which Pen disagrees and says to let it go. Back at the playground, Four asks Eight if he’s going to complaint that he isn't on the spot, which Eight tells Four no to and talks about how he doesn’t care about the spotlight and tells the viewer that they can subscribe if they want to, but they don't have to. This makes Four happy, and he tells Eight he's good at spreading "positive vibes". The video ends with Eight saying he resents Four for calling him "too heavy", which leads to Four apologizing shamefully.
The last few minutes of the video contain the behind-the-scenes footage of Who's The Real Firey?.
- At the start of the video, X is spinning, it is a reference to X spinning in "Getting Teardrop to Talk" at the end of the episode.
- When Four is walking and was going to the equation playground, he has a backpack on him, he is also walking on a hill, which is a reference to Firey's Candy Bar Adventure. There is also a reference to X Finds Out His Value, it is where Four says, "Do do do do Do do."
- This video is also the return of the Equation Playground.
- This video also has returning numbers from the "Thanks for 600,000 subscribers!" These characters are Seven, Six, and the 5 Zeros.
- When Six is spinning, it could be a reference to "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2", when Flower gets eliminated.
- There is another reference to XFOHV in the video. It was when Eight says Four told him that he's too heavy 11 years ago.
- After Eight says that, Four makes a face that is similar to the face he makes in "Return of the Rocket Ship".
- Snowball sings "Let it Go", a song from the Disney movie Frozen.
- The line "It was on that day Four realized he was a doodoo brain." at the end of the animated short is similar the phrase "It was at this moment [name] knew, he ****** up," which is an internet meme. The scene also freezes and turns black and white before the line is spoken, just like the original meme.
- Four makes a rainbow with the words "positive vibes" on it over his head with his hands. This is a reference to a SpongeBob Squarepants meme.
- Seven was playing Minesweeper in the Equation Playground.
- This is the first time that Eight has spoken actual words. The time where he said "Huh?" in XFOHV doesn't count.
- Blocky is the only one of the "cool kids" who doesn't appear in this video with the rest of the squad.
- This is also the first time Snowball has been with the "cool kids" since "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know".
- When Four takes a big step over Pen, Eraser, and Snowball for the first time, Four's mouth is missing for 2 frames.
- X is actually not spinning at 60 rpm, but slightly faster than that.