|“||I'm not gonna lose my dignity that easily! To uphold my honor, our team must be The Strongest Team on Earth!||”|
The Strongest Team on Earth (stylized as The Strongest Team on Earth.) is one of the six teams in The Power of Two. The team consists of Basketball, Bell, Eggy, Foldy, Grassy, Robot Flower, and Snowball. The team was formed in "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", and named by Snowball to uphold his honor.
|Name||Gender||Voting icon||Ranking||Episode Eliminated||Number of votes at point of elimination||Total Votes|
In "You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?", the team is first formed when Basketball leaves Golf Ball's team after she supposedly calls Basketball useless. Basketball then teams up with Robot Flower and Grassy, and when Robot Flower tells Basketball that this is her first team with no other ball contestants, Basketball says that Eggy looks kind of like a ball and adds her to the team. Foldy and Bell join soon after as well. Later, when Basketball is thinking of who their final teammate should be, Eggy tells her that there's only one other person left, who turns out to be Snowball, much to Basketball's distaste. Not wanting to lose his dignity, Snowball decides to call the team "the strongest team on earth", which ends up being their team name.
During the challenge, their initial strategy is to use Bell to carry her teammates to the top, but after Grassy and Robot Flower make it to the top, Bell finds that she is unable to go back down and get the rest of the team. Eggy then points out that Winner is tossing their teammates up to the top, and thinks their team can use the same strategy. Snowball throws Foldy, who gets caught in the wind and floats off. Basketball and Snowball then chase after Just Not, but aren't able to make it into the elevator in time, and Snowball pries the door open. Frustrated by this, Basketball begins trying to fix the elevator. Soon, Snowball grows impatient and pulls on a random pulley, which causes the elevator to fall down on Basketball, who is able to bounce it back up and fix it. Eggy and Foldy then join them, after Foldy is puked on by Rocky to get back on the ground, and the four begin to ride up the elevator. They barely manage to beat Black Hole to the top, scoring the team a very close win.
Wins and losses
|"You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?"||Safe (5th)||Bell lifts Robot Flower and Grassy to the top but is unable to go down. Despite not being the most lenient option, they decide to take the elevator up and win.|
- "The Strongest Team on Earth" (TSToE) was the last team to gain all 7 members.
- Snowball is the only original contestant on this team.
- Ironically, despite Snowball's distaste for armless people, he ended up on a team where armless contestants make up more than half of its members (four out of seven: Foldy, Eggy, Bell, and Basketball).
- TSToE, along with Death P.A.C.T. Again, are the second and third teams to not have contestants from Battle for Dream Island Again, the first one being the original Death P.A.C.T. in BFB.
- Grassy and Snowball are the only 2 males on the team.
- Snowball, Grassy, and Robot Flower are the only contestants with arms.
- Similarly, there were also only three contestants with arms on A Better Name Than That which Robot Flower and Grassy were also on.
- Foldy is the only member who wasn't trapped in the LOL throughout IDFB.
- Bell is the only limbless contestant in this team.
- TSToE is the longest team name in BFDI (not counting acronyms).
- This is the only team that had every member quit BFB at once after only seeing Two’s first demonstration of their power in "The Escape from Four".
- This is the only team that was named exactly as it was intended to be, as Death P.A.C.T. Again unintentionally had "again" added and The S! was a result of removing "Winner".
Click here to view the gallery.
|The Strongest Team on Earth.|