|“||You mean the Tiny Loser Chamber? Duh, of course it's an object.||”|
The Tiny Loser Chamber, otherwise known as the TLC, is a large, empty, metal box where eliminated contestants were inside in Battle for Dream Island.
It was revealed in "Bridge Crossing" when Pen asked what "TLC" really stands for, and it was shown with Woody falling into it. The TLC opens its lid for 5 minutes every day, which gives Pin the idea to escape which becomes a disaster when the TLC falls into a lake (due to Bubble throwing away the Spring-Shoes Leafy gave her), eventually saved by the sunrise. Later, when the sun comes down, it falls on the "Locker of Losers" and crushes it, along with the 27 recommended characters inside.
In "Puzzling Mysteries", when Needle was eliminated, the TLC became too small to hold any more contestants. As a result, between the events of "Cycle of Life" and "Insectophobe's Nightmare, the TLC was enlarged so it could hold more eliminated contestants.
In "The Glistening", when the Announcer and the contestants are riding back to Earth, they went through the Tiny Loser Chamber, ripping through it, changing the words to simply "Tiny Chamber". The eliminated contestants chose Ice Cube to be eliminated due to multiple reasons, the most prominent being the massive amounts of heat in the TLC and how she could cool it down.
In Battle for Dream Island Again, it is located inside the Locker of Losers, giving extra protection.
It is revealed in "Welcome Back" that the walls surrounding the Tiny Loser Chamber, along with the Locker of Losers, are 5 inches thick.
There are currently no characters in the TLC or LOL as of Battle for BFDI, and they are not currently being used. It was presumably decommisioned after the events of IDFB 1.
Characters inside of the TLC as of Welcome Back
- Firey, Leafy, Bubble, Gelatin, Yellow Face, and Bomby are the only BFDI/A contestants who were never sent to the TLC.
- Ice Cube and Rocky are the only contestants who had no chance to leave the Tiny Loser Chamber after being eliminated before the finale.
- The TLC might be made out of Yoyle Metal, since said metal was used to repair it.
- The repaired TLC has imprints of Flower, Firey, Bubble, Leafy, and Spongy in it.
- Ice Cube, Evil Leafy, Cloudy, Lightning, 8-Ball, Bell, and Grassy are the only characters who have escaped from the Tiny Loser Chamber.
- Match is the only contestant in BFDIA to be eliminated and not go to the TLC/LOL right away.
- It is assumed that the Tiny Loser Chamber is virtually weightless, due to the fact that the entire chamber was able to bounce off a pair of "Springy shoes" in "Reveal Novum".
- The TLC is also known to be fire-proof since the sun could carry it.
- However, it is not water-proof or fully sealed when closed, as water started seeping into the TLC while it was in the river.
- TLC also stands for Tender Loving Care, which means to treat someone or something in a kind or caring way. The Announcer told eliminated contestants would be treated with "TLC."
- In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know!", Spongy's favorite screen is the TLC.
- On the Humany video where Cary reads out entries from his dream journal, an entry where four game show contestants are being trapped in a small box can be heard. This dream may have been the inspiration for the Tiny Loser Chamber.
- It has also been mentioned in the non-canon video "All I Want for X-mas — SONG by Four & X from BFB".