Tune is a character recommended by BFDIDubita23, and the first ranked recommended character in Insectophobe's Nightmare 3. Tune is seen greatly engulfed in music, or whatever is playing in her headphones. Tune also made an appearance in BFDIA 5b, next to Waffle, where Tune can be used to get the Win Token on 047. Heading out. Tune doesn't talk very much, according to Waffle.
Tune appears to be a quaver, a musical note that is half a beat. She is black with gray shines for her main body and wears red headphones.
In "Fashion For Your Face!", she returns with a new design. Her headphones are more three-dimensional, her note end no longer curves, and her end note and main body are separated via a black line.
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Battle for BFDI
She was the top ranking recommended character in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3".
She appears in the second crowd of recommended characters in "Return of the Rocket Ship".
In "BFDIA 5b", Waffle introduces Book to Tune. Match interrupts Waffle, and Book tells her to be nice. Since the game is unfinished, and Tune barely appears and talks, Book's and Tune's relationship with each other is unknown, because they haven't ever directly spoken to each other.
Waffle appears together with Tune in "BFDIA 5b". Waffle introduces Tune to Match, Book, and Ice Cube. Given that Waffle introduces Tune and states that she doesn't speak that much and both appearances in 5b have them together, it is likely that they are friends.
- Tune and Teardrop share some similarities.
- Both have all limbs.
- Both are females.
- Both are notable for not speaking. While Waffle has stated that Tune "doesn't speak much", Tune never spoke any actual dialogue in the events of "BFDIA 5b".
- Both also start with the letter T.
- A musical eighth note similar to Tune and math symbols appears in Lo-Fi Beats to Yoyle To — BFB 21 on Friday, July 3, but it's not clarified if they are Tune, a math symbol, or neither.
- Quote from https://youtu.be/bCMzV9Mgk6E: