|“||Wouldn't you RATHER battle for THIS?!||”|
— Two, "The Escape from Four"
Two is a number and the host of the upcoming show Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two (alternatively known as The Power of Two or simply TPOT). Two makes their first appearance as an inanimate number in the 2008 video "X Finds Out His Value", and later debuts sentient "The Escape from Four".
Two is a green number 2 drawn in a similar style as Four and X. Two's face is located on the upper section of their body, unlike Four and X, who's faces are located on the middle of their bodies respectively.
X Finds Out His Value (storyboard)
- Two has no visible limbs.
- Two is sentient.
- Two isn't colored.
- Two is not sentient.
- Two is colored dark green.
- Two is a brighter shade of green.
- Two has limbs.
- Two is more sloppily drawn.
Two initially shows a friendly and optimistic disposition, greeting the competitors while approaching from space and maintaining a positive mood as they advertise their show to the other contestants. They also like to show off their powers to the contestants and even promises to give them their powers to them if they join Two's show. However, Two later turns out to be arrogant and somewhat sadistic, as they grin smugly when the contestants leave Four and use their powers to attack him. Judging by how eager they were to get rid of Four (even saying "Finally!" when he was gone) and how he refers to X as a "Silly boy" when the BFB contestants take him away. It shows that Two possibly has a rivalry or even hatred toward Four. Two tends to lose their cool and get irritated when they get interrupted or are kept waiting.
X Finds Out His Value
Two made their first appearance in the storyboard for "X Finds Out His Value". In it, Two was one of the numbers tossed onto the see-saws in the Equation Playground. Two did not have a major role and did not speak.
In the final version of "X Finds Out His Value", Two was the only number who did not appear as a sentient character. Two's asset was used the same way as in the storyboard, but Two was not sentient. In the final product, Eight was the only number thrown on the see-saws by Four that was sentient.
Battle for BFB
Two makes his first physical and canonical appearance in "The Escape from Four". He is seen approaching Earth, shouting "Hi guys!". When Four was chasing Spongy and Loser after they had escaped Eternal Algebra Class Withfour. Two makes a landing and creates a crater. Four yells at Two and tells them to go to the crowd of Recommended Characters, but turns their attention to the contestants. He questions the contestants, and asks them if they are tired of battling for a dumb prize. Taco says that the A BFDI is awesome, but Two questions her statements, making her fret.
Two says to the contestants "Wouldn't you rather battle for this?" and uses telekinesis on the Bathrooms and transformed it into a five-star hotel. The contestants are amazed by Two's power, with some hesitancy from Golf Ball. Two later uses his power to remove to top of Yoyle Mountain like a lid and get some Magma and spin it into the shape of Two's self. Part of it comes off and falls into Bottle. Bottle initially said it tickles, but stops laughing before screaming in pain. Bottle then shatters from excessive heat.
Two moves a forest as another way of showing their power. Two persuades the contestants to leave Four and switch to compete on Two's show, with 3/4th of the contestants moving. Tree is not convinced by this, and asks why he would like to move a forest when he could just walk. Two impresses Tree by transforming the sun into a red ball with 6 spikes, and proceed to hit Four with it. Tree and several others move to Two, with Tree saying it was "impressive as bark", with Pillow interjecting that bark is not impressive.
After the contestants decide what shows to compete on, Two congratulates the forty contestants that chose to compete in The Power of Two, with Four angrily mumbling. Two then says that the two shows couldn't compete in the same area, so Two grabs a button and presses it, teleporting the Battle for BFB contestants to Elsewhere on Earth and removing their permanent changes. Two, glad that Four's group is now gone, questions if everyone was ready to compete, with the contestants happily cheering. The Recommended Characters later complain and want to compete for Two's power. After some pleading, Two allows one recommended character to join TPOT, and tells the viewers to vote which one, thanks to Yellow Face's suggestion.
In "X Marks the Spot", Two and X can be seen playing patty cake and are called "best buds" by Firey. When Four Colored Team arrives to take X, some of the TPOT contestants stop them as they prefer X as the host over Four or Two. Coiny suggests gluing X to the ground, which makes Two ask if Coiny knows that glue can damage your skin. When X is taken by the Four Colored Team, Two waves bye-bye to X, calling him a "Silly boy", and saying he has valued their time together.
- Main article: Two/Relationships
Powers and abilities
- Geokinesis: Is able to move The Bathrooms up out of the ground, revealing a hotel, as well as move lava and a forest around to their will.
- Advanced-level reality-warping: Can transform objects such as the sun into different things, such as a hovering spike ball.
- Flight: Flew to Goiky upon his arrival.
- Heat resistance: Survived re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere without any visible burns.
Total kills: 1
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bottle||1||"The Escape from Four"|
- Two, TV, Eight, and Tree are the only characters who don't have American accents.
- A Two appears as a recommended character in "The Glistening".
- Like TPOT was foreshadowed in a community post, Two's appearance was foreshadowed in a post. In the post Two appeared on Four's hand similarly to Four appearing on Marker's hand in "Today's Very Special Episode".
- Two is the only number who didn't appear as a non-asset in "X Finds Out His Value".
- One and Three were together to form Thirteen, Four was the one helping X find his value, and Five, Six, Seven, and Eight were seen prior to the equation playground sequence. Nine and Zero don't count, as the numbers were based on the numbers in Minesweeper.
- In "BFDIA 1 Re-Animated By 95 People! - (Fan-Made)", Dora's favorite screen of the number two has a faint drawing of Two's face in it.
Click here to view the gallery.
|Announcer • Flower Speaker Box • Firey Speaker Box • Puffball Speaker Box • TV • Four • X • Two • Donut • HelloKevin|
|Numbers: Zero • One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Fourteen|