Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Unnamed Mountain is a recurring location in (presumably) Goiky. It's not actually a mountain.
It was seen later in "Get Digging", during the Puffball flying montage.
The mountain consists of several different landmasses and objects:
- An oddly shaped piece of land the contests started from
- A clithridiate landmass imprinted with "WATCH BFDI"
- Two pink unattached protrusions
- A thin, awkwardly shaped line
- A rainbow block
- A Firey sculpture
- Another line connecting to the rest of the mountain
- A structure with a bar sticking out, supposedly one kilometer long
- A bubble blower
- A protuberance with trees branching out
- A house
- A piece of concrete with jets
- If the "This bar is one kilometer long" part is accurate, the length of the mountain from the bottom of the jets to the top of the beige landscape is about 3.4km.
- It can be assumed that the unicycle challenge (in "Rescission") takes place on this mountain.
- However, this would mean that the terrain would be a flat, grassy one. Instead, the terrain is beige with a downhill slope and a hole.