If your looking at my page push this
|Episode||Contestant that I voted for||Reason||Result||Regret|
|1||I hated how almost almost all of her lines were "I hate you". I thought the joke got old fast and thought that would be the only thing Fanny ever did.||Failure||At first yes, a lot of regret, then BFB 13 made me not care.|
|2||She was making her team do stupid jobs and wouldn't stop pointlessly pulling Woody's tongue when she could've licked a jawbreaker herself.||Success||No|
|3||He never really helped the team at the time and I could do without him.||Failure||No. Sure he’s gotten better but it took forever for that to happen.|
|4||For not appearing in the episode and therefore not helping Death P.A.C.T. help block the forks.||Failure||Nah|
|5||To save David.||Success||YES|
|6||To save Loser and cause I didn't care about her.||Failure||No|
|7||To save Golf Ball.||Success||No, though I wish I voted Basketball.|
|8||She's boring and bland and I don't like her.||Failure||Nah. Even tho I like her now.|
|9||To save David.||Failure||No|
|10||To help BEEP and so she could make up for her lost potential.||Success||Yes since she ended up not going to BEEP and has done nothing since returning.|
|11||She's bland, boring, is just there.||Failure||Same as Bomby.|
|12||I’ll be honest, I was really liking his screentime in BFB 12 but he was still the best choice out of everyone, he still rarely helped in contests and is the least good.||Success||Nah|
|13-14||Nothing against her, she just happened to be the one with most votes next to Dora.||No||No|
|15||Idk boring I guess. Definitely doesn't deserve being safe first again.|
- Four Goes Too Far: Amazing contest, great humor, great character interactions, doesn't have as many glaring writing problems compared to most episodes. I'm surprised the best episode is one that came out near the early episodes since I consider to the newer ones to be consistently good. Still waiting for an episode to be better then this one.
- Don't Dig Straight Down: Wasn't sure how to feel about this episode at first since I felt it was kinda all over the place, but on rewatches it's pretty fantastic, might even move it over BFB 6, maybe.
- Return of the Rocket Ship- Worth wait, amazing if not for the filler moments and Death P.A.C.T's stupidity that ruined most of them for me.
- Enter the Exit: Fantastic episode. A lot of my questions where answered or even asked by the other characters which surprised me, EXIT revealed, the eliminated contestants are now together like I've been waiting for them to be since they were just scattered all over the place. Just a near perfect episode inspite of how it starts more Taco-drama that I don't really care about.
- What Do You Think of Roleplay?- One of the more hilarious episodes. Amazing interactions, screentime to characters who needed it, one of the most creative challenges to come out of an object show.
- Get to the Top in 500 Steps: Solid episode, kinda boring on rewatches, the challenge is to simplistic, and Flower losing was obvious but still good.
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want: Good middle of the road episode. Not bad, not the best. Really the parts on the moon are the only good stuff and why this episode isn't ranked lower.
- Why Would You Do This on a Swingset: Good but forgettable.
- Getting Teardrop to Talk: Amazing start to the season but it's long length makes it hard to rewatch.
- Questions Answered- I don't know why I ranked this episode so high before, it's ok. Everything from the beginning to 8-Ball's elimination was really good, then the contest just makes things boring.
- Today's Very Special Episode: Weird episode, confusing, not that funny, but it's good-ish.
- This Episode Is About Basketball: Eh.
- Fortunate Ben: Horrid animation on the contestants, amazing challenge idea with so much potential is wasted due to the overly long cake at stake and just focuses on one team. Flower and Ruby scene also drags to long, like the gag stops being funny but it keeps on going. The way they try to make the dab relevant to the plot is just hard to watch.
- Lick Your Way to Freedom: Garbage episode, embarrassing to show to newcomers at least from my experience. So many gags that go nowhere, actions done with no explanation, weird, childish moments that drag. Just try to pretend this episode isn't a thing. Also hate the inclusion of the dab and what it's done to Woody as many associate him dabbing with why he stopped being an underrated character, along with also being the only reason he got so many votes.
- Episode and character galleries in chronologic and episode order respectively. Along with getting rid of blurry or black bordered images.
- Include non-canon based stuff made by staff in galleries and character pages.
- Adjust goofs.
- Go over all character coverages, hosts mostly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.